Sweet September - GyoonYangyulTopfany

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TIFFANY'S POV

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo~" we greeted all the sunbae along the way to the dressing room.

 

18th September - our first live stage for the collabration.

 

I entered the dressing room with Taeyeon and Seohyun behind me, and saw GD and TOP sunbae falling asleep on the couch.

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo sunbaenim!" We exclaimed loudly, startling them as they jumped up from their seats.

 

"Oh annyeong, haven't I told you guys to drop the formalities? Just call us oppa will do" Seunghyun oppa said, trying to compose himself.

 

"Ah... Neh!" I replied with a chuckle and walked towards the dressing table to get our makeups done.

 

It has been 2 week since we were informed to have a collaboration with YG's sub unit GD&TOP.

 

After the song was released in iTunes, it instantly became the top song consecutively for a week.

 

"Jiyong oppa! Yoona said that she would be coming over!" I shouted across the room after receiving a text from Yoona.

 

"Really?!" This caused Jiyong oppa to jump up from his seat, running towards me in excitement.

 

"Neh! Look at it yourself." I flashed my phone, showing him the text.

 

During the past few weeks of practicing and discussing for the entire comeback, I seemed to have gotten closer to Jiyong oppa instead of Seunghyun oppa. Well, probably because Jiyong oppa is Yoona's boyfriend, and hence we could hit off pretty well.

 

I looked towards Seunghyun oppa's direction and saw him staring at me. I quickly looked away and pretended that nothing had happened.

 

I wondered if he still remembered what happened a few days ago...

 

TOP'S POV

 

As I was staring at her intimate moment with Jiyong, I couldn't help but to feel jealousy boiling inside me. Just as I was about to look away, she turned towards my direction and made an eyecontact with me, before turning away within a second, pretending to fix her hair.

 

Was she still affected about the incident that happened few days ago?

 

As usual, we were practicing for our comeback in YG's practice room.

 

"Alrights! Lets change the chreography at the second chorus!" Jiyong instructed.

 

After much discussion with the chreographer, we decided to adopt Jiyong's idea. It ended up that during the sencond chorus, I would have to carry Tiffany and twirl her around.

 

Being the absolute incapable one in dance, I was planning to ask Jiyong to do it or cancel that idea instead.

 

"Ji-"

 

"Arasso! Oppa! I like your idea! It totally fits the beat of the song!" Tiffany's squeal was heard and had a wide grin on her face before I could finish my sentence.



TIFFANY'S POV

 

"Alright! Everything is settled! We would leave the studio for you two to practice while the three of us go and buy dinner."

 

After the practice had ended, Jiyong oppa finally broke into a smile. He is so serious when it comes to work. So, this explains why Yoong was worried about him and us when we told her that we would be collaborating with GD&TOP.

 

"Shall we get started?" I was totally excited about the chreography.

 

"Ah. Neh!"

 

"Oppa, did you see this part in the demostration just now? Are you suppose to twirl me towards the right or the left?"

 

"It's the left side. "

 

"Got it!" I smiled and walked towards the player, turning on the music.

 

When the part was near, Seunghyun oppa was getting ready, having his arms wrapped around my waist. But oh well, blame it on my clumsy body. I tripped over his feet when I was twirling around and ended up falling on top of him. The worst part was when I fell on top of him, our lips met. I was too shock to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter