Under the Moonlight - GyoonYangyulTopfany

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rated PG-13: Mild Violence/Gory Scenes

 

She's born to hunt.

He's born to protect. 

They're born to be enemies. 

 

Yet, they chose to cross each other's path. 

 

Kwon Yuri, a vampire since birth. The sole descendant of the Vampire King and Queen. She's groomed to be a refine lady, as precious as a jewel, as pretty as a pearl. She's a 'herbivore' - she hunts and prays on animals to quench her thirst. She had never harm innocent human lives. Not even once. She didn't even want to kill those animals, but she couldn't control. She was born this way.

 

Dong Youngbae - a werewolf at birth. The rightful descendant of the werewolf pack, holding the Alpha-male role. He's a chivalrous young man, swearing to protect the humans lives, even if it meant losing his own. People might think that he's dumb, but he couldn't help it. He was born this way.

 

They first met when she's being her hideous self - thirsty and aggressive. It was a full moon night, a night where he would unleashed into his wolf form. She was out hunting, after starving herself for three full days. He smelt a revolting smell - one that would only come from his arch enemy. He was on alert mode and started to run towards the smell, feeling an adreline rush through his spine.

 

There, he saw her.

 

Their eyes were locked and a faint cry echoed through the still silence.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

Her hair, as dark as a ravens wing rippled down to her shoulders like a waterfall. Her pale face resembled a moon lit night. Her eyes, full of courage and strength hiding behind the dark golden pool. Her clothes were plain and torn, inexpensive upon anyone else but on her, made her look like a goddess. Her soul was pure, happy, and whole, no arrogance in midst of all the goodness. Her beautiful face, her beautiful mind made her who she was but yet she had something dark lurking behind all the beauty.

 

If it wasn't for the fact that she's holding on to a carcass and that streaks of blood were dripping down from her lips, he wouldn't have expected her to be that.

 

A vampire.

 

He felt sick, as if he'd been stabbed several times and left to die and before he could react, a sharp cold pain inflicted itself upon his body. The bones in his body fell apart leaving him in agony. Not agony, but hell. He could feel them constantly shifting and all of a sudden, advanced detail came into his sight and he could hear for miles and even the sound of beetles crawling on the ground. Hair had spurted all over his body, his fingernails grew into deadly weapons. His spine arched , forcing him on to the ground, on all fours. He let out a growl - sounding like a loud motorcycle engine.

 

Her eyes went wide with shock as she witnessed his transformation. His yellow slitted eyes stared into her own golden eyes and a shudder ran down her spine. With a last glare, he turned away and sped off, deep into the dark forest.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

They're constantly on each other's mind ever since. Whenever he tries to fall asleep, the image of her undaunted beauty creeps into his mind. Whenever she stares straight up into the ceiling at night, the image of him transforming into a werewolf haunts her. They felt something special - something strong and bewildering; Feelings.

 

Like any other night, sleep didn't fall on him and hence, he decided to have a run in the forest, in a vain attempt to clear his head. He ran deep into the forest and transformed into his wolf form, dashing passed trees and rocks, leaving his house a faint silhouette behind him. He continued to run on fours, feeling the strong night wind brushing against his fur. He was enjoying it.

 

She decided that she needed to head out to catch some fresh air. Coping inside the mansion wasn't going to help her and she knew that she needed to see him again. Perhaps, he might be somewhere in the woods. Some unknown voices was telling her that he would be there. They were strangers, but she felt that they had known each other for a long long time.

 

He ran and came to an abrupt stop as a strong pang of smell hit him. There, the person who had been haunting his mind, stood there, sitting at the edge of the cliff, looking out across the vast ocean. He could have avoided her if he wanted to. But he didn't.

 

He walked towards her.

 

"I've heard you when you're a few miles away." 

 

Her melodious voice rang exceptionally clear in the still night, tugging his heartstring. He made no comment, only a few occasional growls, as though he's trying to convey something. But she seemed to know what he's talking about.

 

"Some voices tell me that you're in here and that I should come and meet you again..."

 

There, she turned around and stared straight into his yellow, fearsome eyes, not being daunted at all. She gave a smile and let out a soft whisper, coming closer to him.

 

"And you're really here..."

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

They became friends ever since.

 

The deep forest became their secret meeting place, the place where they planted their friendship. Both of knew each other's identity, but had never once spelt it out. Friends, was a facade. They became a couple. Strange as it seems, the moment they got together, he was not at all affected by the natural smell of her body. He had even found it safe enough to be in his human form; not at all afraid of her hurting him.

 

They talked, they laughed, they hugged, they kissed. They were doing what all normal couples do.

 

"Feeling tired?"

 

It was one of the usual nights, where they met up, enjoying the tranquility of the night. She rested her head on his broad shoulders and closed her eyes, listening to the lapse of the ocean.

 

"Have you forgotten who I'm?"

 

Came her reply as she snuggled closer to him.

 

"I just thought that you might be getting too accustomed to human life that you've forgotten who you're."

 

His laughter echoed into the still night, his arms wrapped around he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter