Nice to Meet You - Daemon6

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SOOYOUNG'S POV

 

"Yah, you two! Stop staring at the screen! You girls are drooling ALL over the place!" Taeyeon's ajumma accent appeared from behind and the next moment we know, a stinging hit was felt on our head. "HOPELESS fangirls!"

 

"Yah! Kim Taeyeon! You stopping us from watching videos is equivalent to you killing our parents!" Hyoyeon rubbed her head and complained.

 

"I just specifically STOP you guys from watching SOME videos," Taeyeon rolled her eyes. 

 

"Just say it's BIGBANG's videos," I snapped.

 

"Partly. But for you, it's Taeyang sunbae's videos," Taeyeon replied and gave an evil smirk. "Don't think I don't know what you're thinking~"

 

"W-What am I-I thinking!" I stuttered guiltily.

 

"Y-You're th-thinking about T-Taeyang sunbae!" Taeyeon mimicked me and broke into peals of laughters. "You're in LOVE Choi Sooyoung!"

 

"Y-Yah! A-Am not! I-I'm just a-a fan!" I could feel heat rising to my cheeks.

 

"Yah! Choi Sooyoung! You can't steal my Taeyang oppa!" Hyoyeon strangled me playfully.

 

"P-Please! You're a Team GD!" I coughed and strangled her too.

 

"Wow wow. Did I miss out any fun things?" Yuri came in, chuckling at the both of us. 

 

"Oh, the usual~ Fighting for virtual oppa's love~" Taeyeon cooed as her eyes fixed on the TV screen.

 

"They're NOT virtual!" Both of us shout in sync.

 

"Oh, fighting over Big Bang's love again?" Yuri laughed and joined Taeyeon on the couch. 

 

"Is there anything new~" Taeyeon shrugged her shoulders. "Where did you go?" 

 

"Schedule and I happen to bump into Big Bang so we chatted for awhile," Yuri replied nonchalantly. 

 

"MWUH?!! YOU BUMP INTO BIG BANG?!" 

 

"Not really the entire group, just Seungri and Taeyang oppa," Yuri yawned and stretched herself. "They happened to eat around here." 

 

"Why didn't you call us down!" Hyoyeon sighed. "There goes another chance to meet my man~" 

 

"Hyo please," Taeyeon snorted. "You guys didn't even speak for more than 10 sentences in a year!" 

 

"Love is not to be measured by words!" 

 

"You're going to become a ssaeng fan," Taeyeon ignored her and turned to Yuri. "Yuri ah, since you're closer to Big Bang, why not set up a blind date for woori Sooyoungie!" 

 

"MWUH?! M-ME?!!" My eyes went wide in disbelief. 

 

"Awww, come on! Your blushing face totally betray you!" Taeyeon pointed out. "You'd mentioned in radio shows that you like him anyway!"

 

"I didn't say I LIKE him! I only say I ADMIRE his talent!" I became flustered.

 

"Wow wow, let's not get agitated shall we?" Yuri stood in to break the argument. "Hmmm, Seungri was saying that we should all meet up and have a meal soon. I guess we can make do with a group lunch? Not too sure about the blind date though. Taeyang oppa is pretty busy with his new album now." 

 

Yes. In SNSD, Yuri is the one closest to Big Bang, with her being classmate with Seungri and she'd even went on a BLIND DATE with the famous Big Bang member Taeyang! How jealous and angry I was when I heard it. She's so lucky! I mean... It's TAEYANG! How could her heart not melt by him?! 

 

"Did Seungri talk about me?" Now, Taeyeon was interested. 

 

"Soo, who was the one who said that we're HOPELESS fangirls~" Hyoyeon smirked, nudging me on my elbow. 

 

"Yeahs, I WONDER~ Do you know Taengoo?" 

 

"I-I-Ahhhh~ It's late! TIME TO SLEEP!" Taeyeon stifled a yawn and stretched herself, running into her room. 

 

"CATCH THE CRIMINAL!" Hyoyeon and I chased after her and of course, squeals filled the entire dorm, just like any other nights. 

 

"I'll contact the guys again and arrange the meetup soon then!" Yuri laughed and shouted amidst the screams.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

And so, here I am, on my way to attend the 'group' meet up. 

 

"Yubbosaeyo?" My phone vibrated and I answered.

 

/Yah! Remember today's date yeah!/ 

 

"Yah! Don't shout into my ears!" I put the phone away from my ears and grimaced. "Araso! I'm on my way now!"

 

/Awesome! Did you wear nicely?/

 

"Just ended schedule so I'm wearing makeup. You can definitely recognise me," I chuckled. "But it's a casual meetup anyway! Why do I need to wear nicely?" 

 

/Great! See you in a bit! Have fun!/

 

"Have fun? Yah! Kwon Yuri! Yah!"

 

/.../

 

The group meetup which became a BLIND DATE.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

TAEYANG'S POV

 

​"Yubbosaeyo?" 

 

/Hyung! Do you remember the meetup today?!/

 

"Yah, I'm not deaf. You don't have to shout!" I chided as I answered the phone. "And yes, I remember. I'm on my way there now."

 

/Sweet! Are you presentable enough?/ 

 

"I'm ALWAYS presentable!" I rolled my eyes. "What's with being presentable anyway? Aren't we just having a normal meal with Soshi? I thought we need to look more HUMAN-like." 

 

/Araso! See you in a few! Enjoy your date yeahs!/

 

"Enjoy my DATE? Yah! Lee Seung Hyun! What date? What are you up to again!" 

 

/.../ 

 

"Aishh chinjia... What's this brat up to again," I mumbled to myself as the other line went dead. 

 

Oh well, whatever it is, I'd already reached the meeting place. Let's see what tricks did he have up in his sleeves this time round. 

 

"Hi sir, table for?" I stepped into the restaurant, putting on a mask and lowering my cap. 

 

"Erm... I've made a reservation under... Panda?" I faked a baritone. 

 

"Panda? Oh, you mean Panda Pearl?" The waiter asked, trying to control

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter