Regrets and Mistakes - Hiirah

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tick... Tok... Tick... Tok...

 

/Ji, can we go out tonight?

- Yoong/


/I'm sorry yoong, something came up at work, i have to finish the proposal by tonight. I promise we will eat out on Friday. I love you. Don't stay up late okay.

-Ji/

 

He sighs for the nth time tonight as he once again turns down her simple request. He knows she will understand.

 

"I’m doing this for her, for our future."

 

He would always tell himself this whenever he cancel their dinner dates or couldn't spend more time with her. He tries to convince himself that what he is doing right now is the best for the both of them. He wants to give her everything - her dream house with a big garden for her flowers and plants, a big kitchen for her food addiction, a mini studio for her hobby; photography, and most importantly, the life he had promised her when she chose to be with him instead of the man her parents had asked her to marry.

 

He will make up to her.

 

Next time.

 

Tick... Tok... Tick... Tok...

 

He arrives at their house. He goes directly to their room and finds her asleep. He moves closer, careful not to wake her up. He kisses her forehead and she stirs a little. He smiles at her movement but quickly furrows his brows as he notices the dried up tears on her cheeks. She had once again cried herself to sleep and it pains him to know that that he is the reason behind her tears.

 

He will make up to her.

 

Next time.

 

Tick... Tok... Tick... Tok...

 

"He will come. He promised me..." She assures herself repeatedly as she waits for her husband patiently. It's Friday - the day for their dinner date.

 

She will wait for him.

 

Always.

 

Tick... Tok... Tick... Tok...

 

She looks at her phone for the nth time tonight as she fixes her hair and checks herself against the mirror. Still no sign of her husband. She should be all used to it by now since this happens all the time - her sitting alone in their room, watching her phone for any sign of calls or SMS from him.

 

Ever since Ji Young became a successful businessman, his time for Yoona became lesser too. She knows he wants to give her everything she needs and wishes and he wants to prove to her parents that he is the right man for their treasured daughter. But with her current condition, the only thing she wants now, is to be with him.

 

She will wait for him.

 

Always.

 

Tick... Tok... Tick... Tok...

 

Ji Young finally shuts down his laptop, put down his reading glasses and massages his forehead. He checks the time and smiles. There is still enough time to head down to the florist to get her a bouquet of tulips, her favourite.

 

“Mr. Kwon, Mr. Choi had requested an emergency meeting with you tonight."

 

“About?”

 

“About the expansion project. He will be leaving for New York tomorrow morning, so he asks you to meet him tonight.”

 

“Arrasso, inform him that I'll be at his hotel within an hour. Just give me a minute to call my wife."

 

His secretary exits and he looks at the photo frame sitted nicely on his desk. It is their wedding photo. He sighs and fishes his phone out.

 

He will make up to her.

 

Next time.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter