143. I Love You - EelynC

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rated PG-13: Mild ual Reference

 

JIYONG'S POV

 

"Yobo~" 

 

"Uhmm?" I answered half-heartedly as I flipped through my document.

 

"Yah, take a look at me at least," she gave a hit on my back. 

 

"Araso araso," I couldn't help but laugh, turning my chair around and put my arms around her waist, pulling her closer. "I'm taking a gooooood look at my pretty wife now~"

 

"Pfttt," she snorted and sat on my legs, wrapping her arms around my neck. "You're busyyyyy?" 

 

"Uh huh," I nodded. "Of course. I had to feed a gluttony last time but now, I've to feed the junior gluttony in her stomach too. Of course I've to work doubly hard~"

 

"Yah!" She pouted cutely and gave me a hit on my chest again. 

 

"Haha! I'm just joking~ I don't mind you eating away all my assets," I let out a hearty chuckle. "Now, why aren't you sleeping? The junior Im Yoona inside you needs to sleep you know." 

 

"Well..." She gave a cheeky smile as she circled her finger on my chest guiltly, whispering. "Uhm... I thought we could you know... have some fun..." 

 

"Mwuh?" 

 

"F.U.N! You and I. In BED," her cheeks flushed red as she shouted bashfully. 

 

"Oh," my mouth formed an O-shape. "I see..."

 

"So?" 

 

"What?" 

 

"FUN!" She pouted. "We hadn't been doing anything since... months ago?" 

 

"That's because I don't wanna hurt you, babe," I let out a helpless smile as I hugged her tighter. "You know my habits. It's unhealthy for both you and the baby." 

 

"The gynae had said that it's fine to have even during my pregnancy!" She rebutted. "Yul did that like countless times with Youngbae oppa when she had junior Youngbae." 

 

"But Bae isn't as rough as me," I shrugged. "I mean, we're known to be the CRAZY couple since... university. Remember?" 

 

There was a silence as she pursed her lips. 

 

"Come on babe," I smiled as I rubbed her tummy. "I promise. Once little Yoong is born, we would take a short getaway trip okays? I promise by then, we'll do whatever that you want. But for now, let's work hard together. I'm suffering from work and well, NEEDS. But we all gotta try. For little Yoongie's sake. Okays?" 

 

"B-But..."

 

"No buts~ I need to rush out my proposal already. Time for my queen and princess to take their beauty sleep!" I stood up and held her hands, walking her to our bedroom and tugged her to bed, planting a kiss on her lips. "I love you, Mrs Kwon." 

 

"Aishh~ I love you too Mr Kwon..." She sighed in defeat as she returned the kiss. "Come to bed soon okays?" 

 

"I will." 

 

I stood there for another few minutes to drink in the peaceful scene. She's so beautiful and flawless and she's mine. 

 

I looked up at the wedding photo that was framed nicely at our wall.

 

A blissful smile crept up my face. 

 

I'm Kwon Jiyong. 26 years old, a husband and a father-to-be. 

 

Oh, and as much as I'm busy with work and had been controlling myself...

 

I'm still kind of DESPERATE. 

 

For you know what. 

 

✺✺✺✺✺

YOONA'S POV

 

I'm Im Yoona. 24 years old, a wife and a mother-to-be. 

 

Oh, and I don't know why ever since I'm pregnant, I'm kind of... no. VERY. Desperate...

 

For you know what. 

 

I mean okays, what Jiyong said had a point - Yeahs, we're known as the SM couple since university. Yuri and Youngbae oppa, they're the hottest couple in school, but yet, they weren't as crazy as us in bed. I literally mean C.R.A.Z.Y. Jiyong liked it rough and well, I played along well too. We had been enjoying each other's company, be it physically or mentally and when we got married, a year ago, it didn't came as a surprise to the others that I'm conceived a few months later.

 

I'm not trying to say that I dreaded that I'm pregnant. But it's just... Alrights. I think it's right when they say pregnant ladies' hormones run wild. Besides my heavy moodswings, I... Yeahs, I'm a little more, a little excessively needy. I had asked the gynaecologist on one of my check-ups and she laughed, saying that it's perfectly fine for couples to have , even if the female partner is pregnant. 

 

So... WHY CAN'T MY HUSBAND GIVE ME WHAT I WANT?! 

 

Shouldn't pregnant ladies be pampered? 

 

Was he really having my interest at heart, or... 

 

HE HAS AN AFFAIR OUTSIDE?! 

 

God, this can't be happening. 

 

Right? 

 

"Wrong," a voice rang and I was startled and he chuckled. "I'm saying wrong to your right." 

 

I didn't notice that I'd spoken my thought out aloud. 

 

"E-Eh?" 

 

"What were you thinking?" He asked as he helped himself with the coffee that I had brewed. 

 

"N-Nothing!" I stuttered, tugging my hair behind my ears nervously. "I-I was thinking if I had added salt into the sunny side-ups." 

 

"Babe, you're making scramble today," he frowned, putting his hand on my forehead immediately. "Are you alrights?" 

 

"Of co-course I'm!" I cursed myself silently before smiling widely. "S-Scramble eggs! I-I'm just testing your alertness!" 

 

"You sure?" He raised his brows suspiciously. 

 

"Of course!" I insisted and hence, after giving another few seconds glance, he looked back down, sipping his coffee and reading the newspaper. 

 

I heaved a sigh of relief and struggled. 

 

Should I...

 

Ask him? 

 

"Yobo, actually..." I trailed off, hoping he could continue on. 

 

"Yeahs?" 

 

"Do you have an af-" 

 

"Hold on for a moment!" He cut me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter