The Clumsy... Spy? - dolphin90

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ji, have you ever regret?"

 

"Regret what?"

 

"This," Youngbae turned to look at me. "Peace."

 

"Nopes, not at all," I turned and caught sight of Yoona, who was smiling happily, while chatting with the other girls. A smile crept up my cheeks automatically. "You?"

 

I wasn't even lying for a bit. 

 

"Well, sometimes?" Youngbae turned away and diverted his gaze to his girl too, a smile appearing on his face. "But I know, this is for the best. This IS the best."

 

"Why the sudden question anyway."

 

"Because I receive a ne-"

 

"OPPA!"

 

"Coming~!" I shouted back, patting Youngbae's shoulder. "Let's go. The meat is ready!"

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"Ahhh~ Is it nice?"

 

"Uhmmm~ Everything that you cook is delicious~"

 

"Oh gosh! You two! Get a life! We're about to puke here!"

 

"HAHAHA!"

 

Peace. Laughters. Fun.

 

These three words, weren't in my dictionary before. Kwon Jiyong, alias GD, that's me. Together with my gang, we were the bunch of well-known secret agents. Top-notch we are. We always handle the situations perfectly, finishing the job flawlessly. Thrills, dangers, tears were frequent in my life. We lost members along the way, gain some friends, made millions of enemies. It was fun, but it wasn't the normal kind of fun that you guys had imagined. We were tired and drained from all these and finally, after discussion, we decided to pull out. Totally. 

 

Just like a family, we stayed together, staying as low as possible, building a beach house at the most secluded place possible. Three years passed, and we adapted and blended in to the normal life, making normal friends, having normal relationships, setting up a real family. I found the love of my life; the one that I would want to protect and safeguard for the rest of my life.

 

"Here you go~"

 

"Thanks babe~"

 

I looked over and saw my mate, Youngbae, alias Taeyang, smiling affectionately to the girl of his life; the girl that he had saved and fallen in love during one of the missions we had, Kwon Yuri.

 

"Yah, you're not going to return to me? Give me back Kang Daesung!" 

 

"Shiiro! Try catching me then!"

 

There, Kang Daesung, alias Smiling Angel, with his 'enemy' Tiffany Hwang. They're constantly bickering but you know what, they just love each other too much~

 

"Aishh~ Oppa! Stop disturbing Fany unnie! Return her the clip!"

 

Chaerin, alias CL, the youngest in our family. She joined our gang as the only female before Tiffany and Yuri came. When it came to missions, she's the one who possesses a strong chemistry with me, sometimes even stronger than Youngbae, my partner for 5years. A strong and tough girl I would say. Try messing with her then.

 

"What do you say about this? Would Daesung oppa return the clip to unnie?"

 

And finally, the love of my life - Im Yoona. I met her during a mission and well, she almost landed our whole team into disaster unknowingly. Still, I couldn't help but fall in love with her. Pretty, clumsy, kind-hearted and most importantly, innocence; something that I needed the most. It's always as though she's depending on me, but honestly, I was the one who needed her, I was the one who needed her to show me the path to go.

 

"Probably? Most probably after earning a kick on the shin by her."

 

"Yah Kang Daesung! You're dead!"

 

We laughed as Tiffany kicked Daesung's shin hard.

 

Leaving this comfort and peaceful zone? 

 

Never. 

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

But you know, most of the times, the things that you don't wish to happen, always happen. They call it... Murphy's law?

 

As we ate and joked around, I noticed a dark shadow from afar. I narrowed my eyes and realised that there was someone looking at us - someone that I, in particular, were very familiar with. We exchanged stares and I found my heart turning cold as I clenched my fist unknowingly.

 

"Something happen?"

 

"Anniyo, my eyes just hurt from all these smoke," my gaze softened immediately as Yoona looked at me worriedly.

 

"Chinjia? Ahhh. It's all because of Daesung oppa's fault. He doesn't know how to handle those charcoals," she smiled and patted my arm. "I'll go help him out then. Go in and take a rest first."

 

I watched her stood up, walking towards the others.

 

"Yoona!"

 

"Uhm?"

 

"I love you."

 

She gave me a bright smile and skipped towards the others.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"Speak."

 

"Come on GD~ We haven't met for years and that's how you treat me?"

 

"GD is dead. Call me Kwon Jiyong. What brings you here?"

 

"GD, Kwon Jiyong, whatever that is. I need your help."

 

"What?"

 

"Taeyang haven't told you?"

 

I recalled the conversation that I had with Youngbae earlier on and pieces them altogether, getting the clearer picture.

 

"I don't do all these anymore," I looked away, into the far, focused on the setting sun.

 

"You don't have a choice."

 

"WHAT?" I turned around, held him by his collar and hissed. "What do you want again, Soohyuk?!"

 

"It's not what I want. Is what YOU want, Jiyong," he remained composed and pried my hands away from him, focusing his eyes on the sunset too. "They got their eyes on your girl."

 

Silence followed after, a sudden gust of wind blew against our skin, causing me to shudder.

 

"Name."

 

"Your arch enemies - TOP and Seungri," he replied. "They'd gone missing for as long as you, but recently, they started their doings again." 

 

"Then what has this got to do with Yoona?" I turned to face him, throwing him a frustrated look. 

 

"I went face on face with them recently. TOP said that he did all these because he's looking for you. He wants me to tell you that he got your eyes on your girl. Pretty with large doe-like eyes, 5'6'', long slim legs, wor-"

 

"DAMN IT! WHAT DOES HE WANT EXACTLY?!" I couldn't control myself and held him by the collar again, venting my anger on him.

 

"Like I say, he wants to see you. He says he has unsettled debts with you," this time, he didn't pull away. "You know them better than anyone else does. They won't let go until they got what they want. If you want your girl to be safe, you better get you and your ga-"

 

"There's no gang. I don't want to drag them down anymore," I released my grip and sighed, looking down, seeing the group of people who were joking and fooling around. "This life, it suits them. We just walked out of the nightmares. I will not be the one to drag them back to hell."

 

"Suit yourself then. But you know you alone, will never be able to fight them."

 

"I'll see to it. I'll contact you again," I turned, preparing to walk downhill.

 

"Kwon Jiyong!"

 

I stopped.

 

"GD, welcome back."

 

Damn.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"Come on, spill the beans. What brings Soohyuk here?"

 

"E-Eh?"

 

"Ji, I know you're the cream of the crop, but we're not losers either. We see it very clearly that you were talking to him. That guy, even at his ashes, I can still recognise him," Daesung sighed. "The one who drags us into that entire mess."

 

"He came to look for me a couple of days ago. That's why I wanted to discuss with you guys. TOP and Seungri are b-"

 

"They're back and they got their eyes on Yoong," I cut Youngbae off.

 

"WHAT?!"

 

"They got Yoong," I sighed, burying my face into my hands.

 

"Then we have to go."

 

"No. It's only me. I'm not doing to drag you guys down."

 

"What?! What are brothers for?!"

 

"What are sisters for too?"

 

We looked up and saw the group of girls walked towards us, pouting.

 

"Oppa, we're in this. If Yoong is in danger, we're obliged to protect her. Not only you."

 

"We're a team. A gang. A family."

 

"Yeahs. Yoong is like a sister to us too. We're not going to leave you alone, Ji."

 

"You guys-"

 

"Why are you guys talking like I'm not around?" Everyone diverted their gazes towards Yoona who was pouting away. "This involves me. Shouldn't I have a say in thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter