One Regret - GyoonYangyulTopfany

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rated NC-16 :  Mild violence/ual scenes

#NowPlaying SNSD - Time Machine

 

Itsumoyori sukoshi hiroi heya tada hitori
It's over, guess it's over

 

"You know, being alone, without you around, the room seems more spacious than usual..."

 

Silence.

 

"It's so spacious that I'm afraid to stay in the house by my own..."

 

Only the music continues to play from her earphones.

 

Futari de tsukuri age ta Story mo munashi ku
Konnani kantan ni kuzure teshimaunante...

 

"The story created by the two of us was also in vain..."

 

She sits in a sheltered corner where her thoughts roam round and round with only the thoughts of dying. She is shivering. Winter has approached, the cold air singing around her, silence eating her surroundings, leaving the sigh of her loneliness shooting air out of with each breath she exhales. The moment she feels a tickle upon her pale, icy cold cheeks, she raises her slender fingers and spots the target that is dripping slowly. Her eyes are screaming for justice with each translucent trickle of emotion.

 

"Why? Why would our story crumble so easily..."

 

 

"Noona, I'm impressed. As your co-worker, I'm really jealous. As a man, I should be ashamed by your ability," a man shook his head in admiration.

 

"Come on, don't mock at me. You're the capable one. You didn't even flinch when his blood spurts out," she smirked coolly, retreiving a stick of cigarette from her pocket.

 

"And you didn't even bat an eyelid," the man responded, flicking his lighter and lighted up the stick. "You're born to be in this job." 

 

"Is this suppose to be a praise or sarcasm?" she inhaled deeply before exhaling, forming a ring of smoke in the process.

 

"Praise of course!" her fellow co-worker remarked. "I would KILL to be in your place."

 

"Kill more then," she smirked as she patted his head. "You still have a long way to go, Seungri."

 

"I know! Don't do this to me noona! I ain't a kid!" the man grimaced.

 

"You're still a kid! You're only... EIGHTEEN?"

 

"You got into this business when you're only sixteen and you made a name for yourself when you're eighteen."

 

"You-Aishh~ Whatever. Age doesn't matter," she sighed, knowing perfectly that she couldn't outwin him. "You know, you should become a lawyer instead of something."

 

"I would. If I didn't screw up those 26 alphabets during exams."

 

This got her laughing.

 

"Noona, you should smile and laugh more. You look beautiful when you smile."

 

"Killers aren't suppose to smile. I'm born to kill, not born to smile."

 

"You can smile too. Even if you're not born with that."

 

She was about to rebut when she heard the fall of footsteps.

 

"Yoong~"

 

"Wow, why am I not surprise?" she turned around and saw a tall and slim, doe-eyed girl standing there, arms folded across her chest. "It's our first-class killer~"

 

"Quit teasing me," she let out a smile as she hugged her. "I miss you."

 

"And I miss you too," the doe-eyed girl returned the hug. "That mission was a tough one."

 

"Tricky would be a better word," she replied, breaking away from the hug. "How've you been?"

 

"Oh, being the secretary of an agency that kills people for business. What else~" the doe-eyed girl answered sarcastically. "How about you?"

 

"Oh, being the killer for an agency that kills people for business. Any surprising element?"

 

"Certaintly not," the doe-eyed girl laughed. "I almost forgotten about it. Ji is looking for you."

 

"Ahhhh. Ji~ So, I guess things are going on fine between you and our boss?" she smirked at her sentence.

 

"Y-Yah! T-There's someone here!" the doe-eyed girl hissed.

 

"Oh right! Mianhae~" she laughed in respond. "I will get going first then. Gotta go see Ji~"

 

"Yah! Tiffany Hwang!" the doe-eyed girl groaned at her teasing and pulled her back, whispering into her ears. "I've got him under my fingertips~ Easy peasy."

 

She gave yet another smirk as she heard her good friend's confession.

 

"Tell me more at the dinner later," she answered plainly.

 

"No way! You wouldn't want to know the details!"

 

She strided off coolly as her good friend whined. Hearing the murmurings behind her, she smirked.

 

"Yoona-sshi, what did you tell noona just now? You're having a relationship with our boss?!"

 

"Yah Lee Seungri! Mind your own business!"

 

One mistake, got a one regret
Daremo kanpeki janai tte

 

"No one is perfect, yet, I chose to make this mistake out of all times..."

 

 

"Ji~"

 

"M-Mwuh..." she knocked on the door and entered, taking a seat in front of another man in his late twenties. "Wow, you know already?"

 

"You should know that there's no secrets between friends that hold sisterly bond," she commented, tying her hair up into a ponytail.

 

"Man, but I tell you, she's reall-" the man shook his head in defeat and smiled.

 

"A hurricane in bed," she finished the sentence for him effortlessly and smirked. "Damn, boss. You're turning my innocent bestie into a monster."

 

"Correction. She's wilder than me for this," he corrected and shook his head. "I guess she would tell you the details when you girls meet up."

 

"Without you around that is," she added. "I don't want to see lovebirds acting lovey-dovey in front of me. It gross me out."

 

"Aishh~ That's why I say, you should get yourself a boy soon," he sighed. "Fany ah, you're a charming lady! You don't have t-"

 

"To do all this. But I want to, oppa. You didn't force me into this. I want this myself," she sighed too as she ran her fingers through her pony tail. "Let's stop at here alrights?"

 

"Araso araso... But let me tell you, whether you like it or not, I'm winding this business soon," he laid back against his chair and rubbed the bridge of his nose tiredly.

 

"WHAT?!"

 

"Yes," he answered. "I'm tired of all these. I want a normal life. Together with the woman I love. I know Yoong doesn't like me being involved in such a business and I'm sure she doesn't want you to put your life in danger too."

 

"I know... But I'm surprised to hear this statement coming out from you. Kwon Jiyong, the ultimate playboy, is planning to settle down. To be honest, I was afraid when she told me that you guys are together. I thought you're just gonna treat her like a toy, like what you did to all those girls you dated."

 

"I'm offended, Tiffany Hwang," he pouted before letting out a relieved smile as he took a glance at the photo placed on his desk. "I myself am surprised too. She's a lovely lady and she inspires and spurs me on like no one else did. I can assure you that I love her. Truly. And I want to spend the rest of my life with her. Settling down and having a family with her. When you meet the one you love, no matter how incorrigible you are, no matter how flirtatious you are, you just fell. Fell deep into the hole. You'll start thinking and hallucinate about those things that you would never thought yourself would imagine and that's love for you."

 

"Alrights then. Make sure to prepare your jaws should you end up screwing her," she replied.

 

"I'll make sure to drink more milk to strengthen my bones," he laughed. "But I doubt they will come in handy."

 

"HA!" She laughed in response. "But then again, I know you can't pull this out that easily. If you could, you would have pulled out long ago. Or the moment when she suggested you to quit at least."

 

"Yeahs," he ruffled his hair tiredly. "This is the exact reason why I'm looking for you."

 

"Me?"

 

"I've come to an agreement with those guys. Once we're done with this case, I'm out. But of course, to play safe, I would migrate to America, bringing Yoona along with me."

 

"Judging from the condition, this case must be a tough one," her eyes glinted with excitement.

 

"Yeahs," the man retrieved a file from his drawer and handed it to her.

 

She flipped through the file and stared at the photo for a long time.

 

"A FBI agent who's searching for the real identity of this organisation," he said. "Choi Seunghyun."

 

Choi Seunghyun.

 

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter