L.O.V.E

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#NowPlaying Nat King Cole - L.O.V.E

 

L is for the way you look at me

 

When I first look into that pair of eyes, I was immediately captivated. The eyes that seem to be able to speak a thousand words, the eyes that is brighter than the million stars that cover the night sky.

 

O is for the only one I see

 

Among the hundreds, thousands, millions of people, I see you. You stand out amidst the others, capturing my eyes and attention. The way you smile, the way you laugh, the way you got angry - everything fancinates me. 

 

V is very, very extraordinary

 

You're like the fairy that only appears in fairytales - that flawless, that beautiful. You shine on stage with your members, you shine off stage with your very presence. As extraordinary as you are, you have your downsides, being blur and all. Still, you're perfect in my eyes.

 

E is even more than anyone that you adore and

 

Everyone will light up when you're around. You have this talent - capturing the eyes of all. You're adored and loved by all. But most importantly, I'm blessed.

 

Love is all that I can give to you

 

You have the fame, you have the money and so, love is all that I can give to you. I make a vow to always love you, to always cherish you. We're both idols, and to be able to achieve that, we need loads of courage and hardwork.

 

Love is more than just a game for two

 

Our relationship isn't a game. We've been through much more than any normal couples have been through and our love is build on a strong fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter