Spoiler

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#NowPlaying Epik High - Spoiler

 

"Let's break up."

 

Actually, I had kind of predicted this; our relationship was like a game of charades, with the ending already decided from the first frame. Perhaps, you and I were already began walking towards the end from the very beginning; walking towards our last parade. 

 

It really wasn't surprising. Remember the past? When we were so madly in love, no matter how busy we were, we made time for each other. Short meetups, video calls or even a minute long phone calls were fine. So long as we could see/hear each other.

 

/Yubbosaeyo?/

/Jagi! Did you miss me!/

/Hey baby! Of course I do. Every hour, every minute./

/Same here... Okays! Stylists are calling me now! I'll call you again!/

/Remember to rest whenever you can. Love you!/

/Love you back!/

 

Where had all these sweet conversations gone to? Nowadays, I had been typing and erasing words just so that I could draft out a nice message to send to you. When has it become so hard? For some reason, life became even busier, days that we contacted each other became lesser, conversations became forceful. All these were foreshadows. And I knew our end was near. 

 

Why?

 

Because your cold eyes and words are the spoiler.

 

/Baby?/

/Yeahs? What is it?/

/Nothing much. Just want to call to see if you're doing well.../

/Oh. Yeahs. Just busy like the usual. Stylists are calling me now. I got to go./

/Oh... Alrights. Bye.../

/Bye./

 

In your every action, I saw our end. I told myself that it's not true but I could feel the spoiler. I battled against myself: Should I watch till the end? Or should I leave now? 

 

"Pull out before you get hurt Bae. Don't end up like me."

 

Ji Yong sighed and had told me thousands of times. I didn't know what to believe in. His words might not be reliable because he had been hurt before and he didn't want the same thing to happen to me. But... But what if there was a twist? 

 

Baby I can't let go. 

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"Baby, a penny for your thoughts?" I asked in curiousity.

 

Silence replied me. 

 

"Fany?" I repeated, finally receiving your reply.

 

"Nothing much. Just spacing out," you turned and gave me a smile before returning back to staring out at the window.

 

That's your answer. An answer t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter