Invisible Love - Kachow

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rated PG-13 :  Some Coarse Languages

#NowPlaying G-Dragon - That XX

 

"I saw her Bae. Right with my eyes." I sigh, trying to convice you. For the millionth time.

 

"Yul's definitely not that kind of person, Fany. You must have seen wrongly." You shrug, not believing what I had said. For the millionth time.

 

Seeing your eyes, I know I had said enough. I walked on the street, bumped into your girl. There was a man by her side and she wasn't wearing the ring that you gave her. I didn't want to believe it, but my hunch turned out right. Unfortunately.

 

"Yeahs. Maybe I had gotten it wrong."

 

See, I lied for you. For the millionth time.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

Dong Youngbae, you are the kindest guy on earth. You're my best friend, my soulmate, and well, I love you. More than anything else, more than everyone does. And definitely, much more than she does. Kwon Yuri, yeahs, she is the hottest girl on earth. She practically could get anything with a click of her finger but she chose you. Do you know why? Because you're the most innocent guy on earth. She goes around cheating on you with other guys but you never once stop loving her. That's how great a guy you are.

 

I hate that you don't understand me and is even angry with me for talking behind her back. Why? I hate all these futile waits. Can't you just break off with her? Whenever you're depressed, I feel like dying.

 

That , what does she have that I don't? Why can't I have you instead? Did I not do enough good deeds in my past life to deserve this? Then that woman must had done lots, TONS of them to have you. She doesn't even love you... How long are you going to dwell on it and be devoted to her, you idiot.

 

Whenever you talk about her, you're all smile, beaming from ear to ear. It's good that you're happy, that you can be that happy. You say that she's your soulmate, your one and only and you will never hesitate to spend your forever with her. Even though friends around you know this girl's true colours, you just can't seem to see it. You really love her, you trust her completely.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

'They say love is blind, oh baby you're so blind...' I had put on this song on repeat for a month now, trying to calm my mind, to relate myself to the lyrics. It speaks my heart.

 

I beg you, just break it off...

 

True, she's a beauty, with loads of wealth, glamorous clothes, curvaceous body. But standing beside you, that is worthless. She doesn't suit you. Not even a bit. Her smiles are deadly poison, causing you to sink into deeper illusion. Behind that facade, she is a hypocrite. She is thinking about another man for sure. Given the chance, I had always wanted to tear away that mask of her - revealing her true, evil, look. The amount of sadness, grievance and frustration that you had swallowed silently, I want to make you happy and blissful by the same amount.

 

I hope you can stop burying your pain, enduring it by yourself. I'm strong enough. I can share some with you too. Looking into my eyes, can't you feel the love? Not even a spark? I love you. Everyone knows that, only you don't. Only you. Sometimes, I really hate you.

 

"Fany?"

 

But when I hear your voice, everything came tumbling down. The hatred, the anger, the fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter