Love Rain

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany's POV

 

Just like the usual, I am going to take a train to school. It has been my routine for about three months already, since SM Girls High School was a pretty far distance away from my house. By the name of it, it's obvious that my school doesn't have any boys. Besides the far distance, this is also the reason why I'm always take this particular train.

 

Yes, to stalk my crush.

 

Alrights, let's be honest here. The distance between my house and the school isn't THAT far. It's around... A 5-minute drive? However, because of him, I decided to take the train instead, making a whole detour. Yes, just because of him.

 

Oh, there he is.

 

Like always, he's wearing his uniform, on his way to school. He's in YG Boys High School - the school that is located just right next to mine. He has a pair of dark chocolate eyes and a jet-black hair. Whenever and wherever I see him, he has his earphone on, without fail. He is always staring at his iPod's screen, so I guess he never did notice me. Yeah, he stares at his screen all the time; doesn't even bother to look at his surroundings. Well, this may seem like I know a lot about him. True, I do know a lot about him, but there's this one thing I don't know about him. Yes, I DON'T KNOW HIS NAME! Can you believe it?! 

 

I'm a stalker, but yet, I'm totally clueless about what his name is.

 

How crazy is that?!

 

✺✺✺✺✺

NEXT DAY

 

"Yah, Fany-ahh~" Yoona calls.

 

"Neh?" I answer half-heartedly.

 

"Aww, what's with the gloomy face?" Yoona asks concerningly.

 

I fake a smile.

 

"Hmm, let me guess, you still don't know his name?" Yoona makes a guess and I nod in agreement. "Oh, c'mon! It had been 150 days since you had a crush on him!" she replies, with a louder tone.

 

"It's 151 days," I smile cheekily, causing Yoona to shake her head. "Okay, today I'm going to ask for his name. Okay?" I assure her.

 

"Yeah yeah, the same words, all over again~" Yoona sings.

 

"Today, okay? I promise." I say, making a pinky promise with her.

 

"Okay! I'm waiting for your good news alrights!" she says and bids a goodbye.

 

I wave back, watching her leave with her boyfriend, Jiyong. I'm the one who introduce them to each other. Even though Jiyong's school is far away from here, he always makes the effort to come to my school to fetch Yoona. Caring, isn't he?

 

Oh wait, enough talking.

 

I'm already late for my train!

 

✺✺✺✺✺

Author's POV



Tiffany is about to leave the school, when suddenly, rain starts to pour.

 

"Oh, sheez~ The forecast said that today is going to be sunny. Where's the sun?! All I see is rain~" Tiffany mumbles, cursing on her ill-luck.

 

She runs to the bus stop. Since all the students had went home, there are no more bus services.

 

She sighs. "Youre unlucky, Tiffany Hwang. Today you're going to ask for his name, but yet, you're caught in this stupid rain and missed the stupid train that he had already taken. He must be on his way home already!"

 

As she is cursing mentally, she feels a movement on her left. She turns and is taken back.

 

"It's him!" Tiffany exclaims silently.

 

"Emm, miss?" The guy calls her.

 

"Neh!" Tiffany answers excitedly.

 

The guy is slightly shocked by her enthusiastic respond but nonetheless gives a smile. "Here, take this. You can head home now."

 

He hands her his umbrella. 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter