Ten Minutes

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I looked towards my alarm clock on my right. It was 11:50p.m. There were still ten minutes until midnight. I was psyched for tomorrow – why? Well, you have to find out.

 

Nine minutes left on the clock..
I tried to stay awake even though my eyes were about to close. I couldn’t help it. I wanted to shout to the whole world that I was anticipating for tomorrow.

 

Eight minutes left...
Well, I was now playing games on my mobile phone, trying to get away from my boredom. I couldn’t hold on any longer. I wanted to do something so bad that I couldn’t wait.

 

Seven minutes...
Now, on my mind, I thought, why time fly so slow tonight? Is there an earthquake or it’s the end of the world? Well, if it’s the end of the world, I swore that I couldn’t do the thing I have always wanted for so long.

 

Now, six minutes left...
I yawned and my eyes couldn’t bear it any longer. Yes, I wanted to sleep now but I really had to do this for the someone that I really, really love and adore since a year ago. I gave you guys the clue to guess the person.

 

There were five minutes left!
Ugh, if only I have a time machine, I would speed up time and do this thing immediately. Maybe I was right all the time. It was the end of the world. I might lose this person and the chance to say and do what I want to do.

 

Four minutes left, two hundred seconds left.
Oh god, time, just fly fast as you always does! Well, I couldn’t bear any longer but I had to stay awake, like I always said since the beginning. I would have a cup of coffee but my chance would be ruined.

 

Three minutes left, which is approximately a hundred and eighty seconds on the clock.
I stared at the wall clock, my eyes filled with determination and anger. Yes, I'm angry at the time right now. I wanted to sleep! But I had to do this for this girl that has been with me for half a year.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter