Our Weird Relationship

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ah, I’m so tired~”

 

GD walked lifelessly towards the entrance of BigBang’s waiting room. He had just arrived after going through a full day schedule and now, he has to perform at Music Bank with his fellow members for Music Bank special episode.

 

GD entered the room with a bright smile until his eyes met a pair of doe-eyes.

 

“Why are you here?” Both of them said in unison while looking at each other, frowning away.

 

“Yah~ Yoona and Ji, don’t you two dare to start a fight,” TOP broke their conversation and stood between the two who were throwing fierce glares at each other.

 

“Hyung, why is she here?” GD said as he continued the glaring contest with Yoona.

 

“Yah! I’m the one who should say that!” Yoona rebutted and decided to look at TOP while pouting cutely. "Right Oppa?"

 

“Yah! This is our group waiting room; you're not suppose to be here!” GD wanted to nudge her gently, but ended up using too much strength.

 

BAM!

 

“Ouch!” Yoona stumbled back and hit her head against the sofa. She rubbed her forehead and glared at GD. "Yah! This hurts!"

 

“Yah! You are too weak! Who would fall under such gently nudgings?” GD walked closer, not backing down.

 

“You! You're definitely asking for a fight, don't you!” Yoona shouted started to attack GD.

 

“Yah~ You two, stop fighting already! We've got a show to do after this!”

 

TOP let out a sigh and tried to convince them but failed miserably.

 

Finally, he got worked up and shouted at them.

 

“YAH! STOP FIGHTING ALREADY, YOU TWO LOVEBIRDS!”

 

“W-w-what happen?” Daesung, Seungri and Taeyang, who were being alerted by the commotion and walked into the room.

 

“Look what happen!” TOP pointed to GD and Yoona who had ceased their fights and were lying on top of each other, full of bruises.

 

“Whoa, what? Did you two fight again?” Taeyang smirked at them.

 

“Yah! Get off me!” Yoona shouted at GD who was on top of her.

 

GD grunted and stood up by himself, not offering help to Yoona.

 

“You won’t even help me? Fine!” Yoona scoffed and stood up, dusting her clothes.

 

“Well, who start it this time, huh? Yoona? Hyung?” Seungri just chuckled while looking at the both of them.

 

“HER/HIM!” Yoona and GD replied in unison and continued their glaring contest again.

 

“Stop! Stop! Before the two of you continue to fight any further. We’ve got a show to do after this and it wouldn't be nice if you guys appear with bruises all over your face and body,” Daesung broke them apart, standing in between.

 

“Thank you oppas and Seungri~ I don’t know what will happen if the four of you are not here. I might get killed, you know?” Yoona smiled brightly towards the four guys in front of her.

 

“YAH! I’M THE ONE WHO IS GOING TO GET KILLED BY YOU!” GD protested while showing the bruises that were inflicted on him.

 

Yoona glared at GD fiercely and smiled back at the other four. “I’ll come by later when this idiotic dragon is not here. I have to go now~ See you guys around~”

 

Yoona left the room after doing a cute wink at the four guys. TOP then looked at GD curiously.

 

“Why do you guys always fight every time you see each other?”

 

GD grunted and ignored the question.

 

I don’t know why she hates me that much. It is something that I’m curious about. Idiotic dragon? I’ll get her next time.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

It had been weeks since both of them last met. Thankfully for their members, Bigb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter