The Idol Family - GyoonYangyulTopfany

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yeobo, are you sure you can manage the twins without me?”

 

“I’m sure~ Fany-ah don’t worry just enjoy your day okay?”

 

“Okays~ Just remember don’t give Tia too much chocolates and ice cream, it’s not good for her and you can play your old concert footage to keep her in one place. Keep an eye on Zac too as he can be a little tornado, running around the house and don’t forget they need to take a nap in the afternoon –“

 

“Yeobo, you're just going out for a couple of hours! Don’t worry I can manage everything here, you sound like you going on a vacation for the entire week.”

 

“Alrights, but if you need anything just call me okay? I'll be right back.”

 

“Okay now go and say hi to my sisters in law~”

 

“I will, see you later!”

 

“Enjoy yourself yeahs.”

 

“I love you.”

 

“I love you too.”

 

TOP hugged and kissed her on the lips.  Waving his hand as he watched his wife drove out of their gate.  The car stopped and Tiffany called out.

 

“I will check on you guys every hour!”

 

“Arraso!” he shouted back, giving her a thumbs up.

 

As the car finally disappeared out of his sight, he went inside their house.  It’s going be just him and the twins. He went to the kitchen to prepare their breakfast but found out that Tiffany had already prepared everything and even left a note on the fridge.

 

Remember that they need to brush their teeth after breakfast and yeobo, enjoy your breakfast!

 

"Mommy!” Tia called out and ran down the hall in her pink pyjamas. She resembles her mother, especially her eyes. Rubbing her eyes and looking around for her mother, she looked up at TOP and asked. 

 

"Daddy, where is mommy?"

 

"Good morning princess, mommy went out today to see your aunties."

 

"Where?"

 

"To the spa,”

 

"Why?"

 

"Mommy needs to relax, my dear."

 

"Why?"

 

Realising that his daughter would probably ask more questions, he decided to divert the topic.

 

"Mommy left you with this yummy breakfast," he said as he helped her up to her chair.

 

"It’s my favorite! Daddy good morning too!" Tia said happily but made no attempt to touch her food.

 

“Why are you not eating?”

 

“Mommy said that we should always eat together. Zac is not here yet.”

 

“Oh right, I will check on Zac just –“

 

"Where's mommy?" Zac who just came in the kitchen asked.

 

If Tia is the little Tiffany, Zac will be the little TOP - he got his father’s eyes.

 

"Good morning Zac, mommy went out with your aunties," he explained.

 

“Where?”

 

“The spa.”

 

“Why?”

 

Sensing that it would be just a replay of his conversation with his daughter earlier on, TOP put Zac on his chair immediately, ignoring his question.

 

"It's breakfeast time!" He announced.

 

“Daddy, mommy always prays with us before eating,” Tia said

 

“Oh right. Let’s pray then,” TOP closed his eyes and was about to start when he heard Zac praying.

 

“Dear God, thank you for the pancakes and milk for today. Always look after mommy, daddy, Tia and all our family. Thank you for the new toy that daddy will buy for me too. Amen~” Zac finish their prayer and began to dig in.

 

“Zac, daddy didn’t buy you a new toy right?” He asked out of curiosity.

 

“I know daddy, I was just thanking God in advance.”

 

“Oh,” TOP was amazed by how quick-thinking his son was. He must have gotten this personality from Tiffany.

 

“Thank you daddy and good morning~!” Zac gave a cheeky smile and continued to have his breakfast

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

After a delicious breakfast, TOP conducted the teeth brushing session with the twins as instructed by Tiffany. He was already feeling drained out with 5 calls from Tiffany and a messy play room. TOP set up their tv so that the twins can watch their old concert dvd and he could rest a little while as they watched, since Tia is a big fangirl of his group and wouldn't want to move around.

 

“Daddy can I eat ice cream while watching?”

 

“Sure I’ll just set this up and I will give you ice cream.”

 

After setting up the dvd, he went to the kitchen to get some ice cream and popcorn.  He gave the ice cream to Tia and watched the concert with them.

 

“Who is your favorite member in Big Bang?" TOP asked out of curiousity.

 

“I like Jiyong oppa!” Tia said proudly as she ate her ice cream.

 

He felt disappointed that his daugther didn’t choose him as her favorite member but what surprised him more was that his daughter actually called Jiyong, oppa.

 

“Tia you like uncle Jiyong?”

 

“Yes, I want to be with Jiyong oppa when I grow up.”

 

“But Tia, uncle Jiyong have aunt Yoona already” he explained, enunciating his words.

 

“Can I ask aunt Yoona to share Jiyong oppa with me?” Tia still didn't get the hint and continued to call Jiyong, oppa.

 

He almost face palmed himself when he heard his daughter saying that.  She was barely 5 years old and yet she talked like a young adult.  He composed himself and made a mental note to be careful when he talked about their precious daughter’s first crush. Oh, and also to warn Jiyong to not get too close to his daughter to avoid letting her misunderstand.

 

“We will have t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter