Goodbye, Charlie.

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#NowPlaying Big Bang - Let Me Hear Your Voice

 

"Rest in peace ," I smiled as I his head. "Thank you for the 15 years with me... Goodbye, Charlie." 

 

Yupps, the only connection left between us had left me too... 

 

I knew this big guy had been in pain but because he must have knew BIGBANG are having our comeback and I were really busy with our concert that he decided to endure the pain and lasted till today...

 

The eve of our comeback. 

 

Do you still remember this big guy? Do you still remember how much you adore him? Could you feel the emptiness now that he's gone? 

 

Or could you not hear anything more now that we're apart? 

 

I need to hear your voice, Im Yoona.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

It was cold and the sky seemed to be sad over my loss as well, with the rain making gentle tapping sounds against the window.

 

Im Yoona, T.O.P; Not unfamiliar names that were never heard of in the Korean entertainment industry. But, how many have actually knew that this two names used to be a pair? 

 

Im Yoona and Choi Seung Hyun. 

 

Yes, we used to be a pair. Way back. Before I became BIGBANG's T.O.P, before you became SNSD's Yoona. We met, we fell in love and...

 

We parted.

 

Looking out of the window as the rain continued to fall, I wondered if you'd be able to get out of bed. You were never a morning person. Remember how you always snuggle in bed with Charlie every morning even though you're supposed to be up for training? 

 

Yes, I'm still worried about things like that.

 

The spreading sky, the freedom

 

Although neither of them has changed

 

Right now, just that…

 

It’s only just that you are not by my side...

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

The reason why we broke up.

 

I know I'd a part to blame. You too. In fact, both of us did. 

 

If we could become honestly, surely, we'll be able to understand each other. It's because we couldn't really get pass ourselves, we couldn't open our hearts, that's why we couldn't walk towards the future that we promised that we would. Because of mistrust, we doubted each other, we got angry, we got frustrated and even with Charlie who always was the one bringing us back together, we splitted. 

 

Now that he is gone, 

 

I feel like we had finally come to an end too. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter