A N N O U N C E M E N T

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Announcement

 

Didn't expect myself to come back with an announcement so fast lols. If you're a SONE or my AFF friends who had read my blog post or a Yoona-BigBang shipper, you must have known about the news already~ I'm not going to repeat that news again so go find out if you haven't. Everyone who had been following me would know that I'm a HUGE GYOON fan so yeahs. Honestly, initially, the moment I read the news, I wanted to give up totally already. Like, stop writing all my existing fics and all. BUT, yes, a big but here and a big big thank you for everyone here. The moment the news broke out, I'd been receiving lots of comments, messages and wall posts, asking me not to give up on my stories nor on GYoon. I have to admit, I'm really touched by all these messages and honestly, thanks to you guys, I've cleared my mind and decided to continue with this shop and also continuing writing Yoona-BigBang pairings here. I'm not too sure if subscribers would leave like that, but oh well, if they really do, then I don't have a control either too don't I.

 

Two people that I would like to especially thank for this incident! 

 

slydeer - Man, I don't know if this is pure coincidental or what but yeahs, we posted the blog post just right before/after each other. Her take for this news was different from mine even from the start. Ahhh, I'm embarrassed to even call myself a hardcore GY

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter