How I Met your Mother - GyoonYangyulTopfany

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We'll prepare lunch while you guys just look after the kids alrights?" 

 

Tiffany and Yoona instructed as Seunghyun and Jiyong put the bags of groceries on the table. 

 

It's a typical weekend - a day where the two families gathered together to catch up and have a break from their intensive work. Though they see each other in work almost everyday, they didn't communicate much, or more rather, they communicate with fiery temper. 

 

Tiffany and Yoona smiled as they put on the apron for each other. Jiyong and Seunghyun looked at their wives and a smile lingered on their face too. It's hard to imagine that they were shouting their heads off each other just a day ago. 

 

"What are you guys standing here for? Get going already!" 

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

You shouldn't have expect too much when you ask the guys to look after the kids - Seunghyun and Jiyong ended up making themselves comfortable in front of the TV while the kids played by themselves in the playroom. 

 

"Appa~!" 

 

Just then, the kids came running towards their dads. Miyoon, Seunghyun's daughter, was wearing a huge smile on her face while Sunghyun, Jiyong's son was pouting away. The dads couldn't help but chuckled at their 5-year old innocence.

 

"What's with the long face, my baby?" 

 

Jiyong smiled as he pinched Sunghyun's nose affectionately. 

 

"Appa, Miyoon ALWAYS gets my name wrongly! She always says that me and Seunghyun ajussi has the same name!" Sunghyun pouted cutely.

 

The dads laughed again. Sunghyun was the exact replica of Jiyong - even his pout was like his. The famous pouty lips that set girls crazy.

 

"Why would I've the same name as Seunghyun ajussi, appa?" Sunghyun continued to ask Jiyong innocently.

 

"Yeahs, and why would my name consist of both umma and Yoona ajumma's name?" Miyoon added.

 

"Well..." Jiyong too, pouted and gave a sigh while Seunghyun let out a hearty chuckle. "You kids want to know about it?"

 

"Yes!" The kids squealed.

 

"Time to tell our kids our glamorous past?" Seunghyun wrapped his arm around Jiyong's shoulders playfully.

 

"Your glamorous past you mean," Jiyong pouted.

 

"Come on kids! Be good and sit down and we'll begin our story okays?"

 

"Neh!"

 

Excitedly, the kids grabbed a cushion and planted themselves in front of their dads.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

Spring, 2006

 

It's a hectic week for the Paris runaway show but yet, amidst the chaos, there's two people involved in a heated argument and none of them was willing to step down.

 

"Why do I always HAVE to wear clothes designed by you?!" Yoona shouted. "I want to wear clothes designed by Choi Seunghyun, or more rather, T.O.P!"

 

"Yah! You don't have a choice!" Jiyong shouted back. "YOU, you're the MODEL, you don't have the choice. I pay you, you'll walk the runway. Wearing MY clothes." 

 

"I don't want," Yoona pouted and folded her arms across her chest. "I'm not wearing that weird-looking feathery dress and that's final."

 

"YAH! IM YOONA!"

 

"KWON JIYONG!" She shouted. "You being the well-known G-Dragon doesn't mean that I've to listen to each and every of your requirements!"

 

"You being the famous model Im Yoona doesn't mean that you need not listen to the designer's orders as well," Jiyong rebutted.

 

"YOU!"

 

"Like it or not, you've to wear that weird-looking feathery thing up on to the runway," Jiyong leaned nearer towards her and smirked proudly. "And that's final."

 

"Fine! I'll wear it then," Yoona gave a satisfied smirk as she stepped on his toes with her 7-inch high heels hard and strided off, with the makeup artists trailing behind her.

 

"YAH YOU!"

 

 

"Omo! T-That must have been so painful right?" Miyoon pouted and blew Jiyong's legs, as though trying to lessen the pain.

 

"I'm alrights now~ And it's all thanks to Miyoon~" Jiyong laughed as he carried Miyoon up, putting her on his lap. "Man, you may have gotten my wife, but I've got your daughter~"

 

"Yah, you~" Seunghyun let out a defeated chuckle, shaking his head. "So Sunghyun ah, do you know why your name resembles mine instead of your appa's?"

 

Sunghyun shook his head innocently.

 

"That's because, your umma likes me more than she likes your appa," Seunghyun laughed as he patted his head. "She wants you to grow up to become like me, instead of your appa~"

 

"Hyung! How could you tell a kid such things?!" Jiyong groaned in dismay.

 

"That's what Yoona thought of initially!" Seunghyun chuckled, satisifed of his answer.

 

"Don't worry Jiyong ajussi! Miyoon likes Jiyong ajussi! Jiyong ajussi is the best!"

 

"Aishhh~ Miyoon ah!" Seunghyun let out a frustrated sigh. "How about appa?!"

 

"Appa is the second, right BEHIND Jiyong ajussi right?" Jiyong on the other hand was elated as he planted a kiss on her cheek.

 

"Yes!"

 

"Oh gosh! Yah! Kwon Jiyong! Stop seducing my daughter!"

 

"You can only blame her for taking after Miyoung's personality too much," Jiyong laughed.

 

"I'm like umma?" Miyoon looked at Jiyong with her wide innocent eyes.

 

"Yes," Jiyong chuckled as he hugged her. "Now, it's time for me to tell you guys the story~"

 

Summer, 2006

 

"Am I the one in charge of modelling G-Dragon's brand this season?" Miyoung asked, eyes sparkling with delight.

 

"Actually, not quite," Jiyong was impressed that someone is a fan of his design but he chuckled and pointed to the guy beside him. "It's him."

 

"Oh..." Miyoung's face fell immediately as she saw Seunghyun. "Nice to meet you, T-TOP-sshi..."

 

"You don't look like you're happy to see me though," Seunghyun smirked and shrugged. "I'm sorry but I wanted Yoona-sshi too. But oh well, that guy beat me to it. He wants to torture the hell out of her."

 

"What? Oh, that's great then. We should make our stand clear. I ain't that happy to model for your brand too," Miyoung scoffed and muttered under her breath. "Your skills are not as superior as G-Dragon's and you're not even half as cute as him."

 

"In case you don't know, I can actually hear you clearly," Seunghyun felt offended and snorted. "Yoona-sshi is better than you too. I need girls with long legs to bring out my clothes actually. But oh well, I guess you barely make it?"

 

"CHOI SEUNGHYUN!" Miyoung glared at him angrily.

 

"HWANG MIYOUNG!" Seunghyun returned with the same forceful glare.

 

 

"So... I got my name because appa wants me to be like umma but at the same time, wants me to have legs like Yoona ajumma?" Miyoon asked innocently.

 

"Er... Somehow?" Seunghyun scratched his head, thinking of a perfect way to explain to his 5-year old daughter.

 

"Your appa just want you to grow up to become wonderful lady like Yoona ajumma and your umma. Do you want to be like them when you grow up?" Jiyong chuckled, phrasing his entire sentence into 'kids-language'.

 

"Yes! Both umma and Yoona ajumma are so beautiful!" Miyoon flashed her toothless grin and hugged Jiyong. 

 

'Thanks,' Seunghyun heaved a sigh of relief and mouthed a word of thank you to Jiyong.

 

Jiyong shrugged his shoulders with a smirk. "So who's interested to listen to what comes next?"

 

"Me!"

 

 

Winter, 2006

 

It was winter, a off-peak season for both models and designers. They're busy of course, but still, they managed to spare some time off to take a break. 

 

"You hate me," Yoona said as she leaned against the railing, watching the snow fell and stuck to the ground.

 

"You don't seem to like me either," Jiyong walked towards her, leaning against the railing as well.

 

"I don't," she turned to look at him, giving him a wronged look.

 

"I don't either," he gave her his cheeky smile.

 

"Liar," she pouted.

 

"The pot calling the kettle black~" Jiyong cooed.

 

"YOU!" She got agitated and stormed off.

 

"I don't hate you," she was pulled back straight into his arms. "I just don't like the way you talk to Seunghyun hyung."

 

"Well, he's T.O.P. Everything he does is, T.O.P," Yoona pursed her lips. "You like Miyoung unnie more than me."

 

"Well, she's Hwang Miyoung. She's sweet and doesn't bicker with me every single time," Jiyong explained. "What does G-Dragon mean to you?"

 

"Hmmm, snobbish, cocky, full of himself, gets on my nerves everything single time," Yoona continued her list while Jiyong glared at her. She stuck out her tongue playfully. "But still, he's pretty charming sometimes. Just SOMETIMES."

 

"Uhm... Not too bad," Jiyong pursed his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter