For Worse or For Better I

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GD'S POV

 

I was in Hongkong for our MADE tour. It was crazy, it was wild. Nothing much out of the usual. 

 

And of course, the usual. 

 

After party.

 

But it was unusual to see you there.

 

"Sica?" I raised my brows, calling out for your name. 

 

It's been awhile since I called this name. Somehow, it's a forbidden word in our group ever since you left SNSD and got together with... 

 

"J-Ji-GD oppa?" You turned behind at my voice, surprised to see me standing behind you. 

 

"What are you doing here?" 

 

I told myself that this little crush for you had to stop. Who was I kidding? I'd been crushing on you since 2011 when Tyler got closer to you and introduced us formally. It's not like we've never seen each other before but we did not really interact. I had noticed you since the beginning but I didn't dare to approach you. You've that icy but sacred vibe in you. Yes, the ice princess. And when I finally got the courage to get closer to you... Yeahs, of course Tyler beat me to it. 

 

"N-Nothing..." You wiped away your tears quickly, trying to give me a smile. "I-I'm about to go home..." 

 

I peered into the club and saw your current boyfriend/ rumored fiancé. 

 

Tyler Kwon. 

 

Flirting with a bunch of other girls. 

 

I found anger surging up my body. How dare he do this to you. I treasured you like the most treasured possession I've, not wanting to even let you drop a single tear but yet him. That bastard. 

 

"H-Hyung! Hyung!" 

 

"Oppa!" 

 

I stormed inside, towards the boisterious group, ignoring Seungri and your shouts.

 

"BASTARD!" I bellowed and threw a punch across Tyler's face, taking everyone back in surprise. 

 

Thankfully, the club was booked for a private event, hence there were not alot of people. Those people who were present knew who I was, knew who Tyler was and so no one would dare to leak this out. We got into a fight, with me throwing punches at him, him giving me kicks. It wasn't a tough one for I won so effortlessly. Tyler Kwon is just a playboy. He's only wasting his family assets and honestly, I don't even know why am I friends with him to begin with. Would things be different if I hadn't know him? And since I already knew him, would it be different if I had warned you about him? 

 

"What are you doing GD?!" He spat as I held his collar. 

 

"What am I doing?! Is this what you really want to ask me?!" I spat, waving another punch across his face before holding him up again. "Everyone wanted her but she chose YOU. JESSICA JUNG CHOSE YOU, TYLER KWON. She got hates, she got misunderstood by her sisters. ALL BECAUSE OF YOU. She left her beloved sisters because of YOU. She broke her tiara because of YOU. I wanted but couldn't have her... How about you? YOU CAN HAVE ALL OF HER BUT YOU CHOSE TO WASTE IT LIKE THAT YOU BASTARD!" 

 

I shouted and let go of his collar as he slumped into the couch, a blank look on his face. I wiped away the blood formed on the corner of my mouth and walked off, pulling your wrist along. 

 

"O-Oppa..." I could hear the quiver in your voice. 

 

"I should have done this long ago," I turned behind and gave you a smile, pulling you out of the club. 

 

Yes, I should have done this long ago.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

TOP'S POV

 

"Yes! You go Ji oppa!" I caught you punching a fist in the air, letting out a whisper. "Teach that bastard a lesson!" 

 

"Don't you know it's wrong to peek on others?" Unknowningly, a smile crept up my face as I tapped on your back. 

 

"E-Eh? T-TOP oppa!" Initially you were wearing an annoyed look. But your expression had a 360-degree change when you saw me, turning into a surprised one. 

 

"I don't think Yoona-sshi, the face of SNSD, should be seen stealing peeks at BIGBANG's after party?" I smirked. 

 

"Hehe! I-I was just passing by!" You let out a cheeky smile, wrapping your arm around mine. "Actually no. Why don't we go inside together oppa? It's been so long since we last saw each other!" 

 

I knew your intention was to check on Jessica but I was also certain that Ji Yong would want some private time with her. Besides, I have to admit. I wanted to spend some private time alone with you too. 

 

"I don't think we should go in now," I pointed towards the entrance where Ji Yong was pulling Jessica, walking towards our direction. "Unless you want to ruin their perfect moment."

 

"Omo! Right! Ji oppa would KILL me if he sees me here!" You shrieked and pulled me away, into your car. "L-Let's go to somewhere else! Your house or something oppa!" 

 

I couldn't help but laugh as I reported an address to you and you drove off immediately, just right on the dot when they came out. 

 

Call that perfect timing. 

 

✺✺✺✺✺

TAEYANG'S POV

 

"Let's go Vivian!" You came right through the door and tried pulling her.

 

"Come on girl, listen to your Hyoyeon mummy," I laughed, Vivian's head. 

 

And in absolute obedience, Vivian walked towards your side.

 

"So you're listening to Taeyang oppa now?" You scoffed.

 

"Don't blame me," I said, trying to sound innocent. "I didn't do anything." 

 

"I'm not blaming you. I just don't know what's gotten into her recently," Vivian sat beside you and looked up. "So, she managed to walk all the way here and stayed?! How did she even know the way here! We're in Hongkong for goodness sake!"

 

"I guess so? The hotel receptionist said she refused to budge at all even if they tried chasing away. But well, to be fair, she's here pretty frequently. You know, whenever we're here in Hongkong. So I guess the staffs could recognise her." 

 

"Don't you think she's weird?" 

 

"Nopes. Maybe you would want me to ask the staffs or something? Maybe they talked while I was away or something."

 

"Are you making fun of me?" 

 

"Of course not. You know I'd never do something like that," I raised my hands up in mock defeat.

 

"Good. Beca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter