Bingeul Bingeul - Topfany_Yongshin

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#NowPlaying Big Bang - Bingeul Bingeul

 

"Oppa! Let's go catch TOP oppa's 'Commitment' together and go to the amusement park!" 

 

There you go again. You always love to ask me out, making me all excited and ecstatic, thinking that we're on a date. 

 

"Oppa, you do know that this is not a date right? I'm just bored and unnies have all caught that movie except me." 

 

See what I mean? You drop me and we're back to square one. Once again. Seo Juhyun, who do you think you're? Being a Girls' Generation maknae gives you the power to play with this Big Bang maknae's heart? 

 

"Yeahs, I know. I'll go pick you up in 10~" 

 

Yes, it does give you the right.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

Why are you playing with me? I know I'm known to be a playboy but I'm really in LOVE with you! In this love game, your actions are fouls. Sometimes, I really think I'm better off being just friends with you. I don't like this situation and I'm getting dizzy from all these. 

 

"Oppa! Get me the keroro!" 

 

Who says Girls Generation Seohyun is an innocent girl?! You're totally an expert in playing-hard-to-get! But there I'm, falling into your charms endlessly. The way your eyes light up when you smile, the way you link your arms around mine. Yes, I like that all. 

 

"Omo! Gomawo oppa! Saranghae! You're the best!" 

 

Stop switching your words! Why are you playing with me? Do you know that a harmless peck on my cheek like this is going to kill me?! 

 

Sighs, my head hurts... 

 

Being in love with you is so hard~ 

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"Y-YIKS! A-APPA!"

 

"Yah! Little brat! Why are you squatting in my backyard! You're killing all my plants!" 

 

"M-M-Mianhaminda!" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter