Out of Your League - FanyGG

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rated PG-13 :  Some Coarse Languages

 

"YAH! OK TAECYEON, NICKHUN HORVEJKUL, LEE JUNHO! If you guys are not going to wake up, be prepared to receive Tiffany Hwang's famous WATER CEREMONY!" 

 

There, we have this particular girl, by the name of Tiffany Hwang. 

 

She's an orphan since birth, her parents brutally left her on the street with her birth certificate duing a heavy downpour. If it wasn't for the three guys mentioned above, she would have been dead before she even has the chance to see this world. 

 

Now, talking about the three guys. Who exactly are they? Well, Tiffany treated them like brothers. Taecyeon, Nickhun and Junho were out on an errand one rainy night when they spotted baby Tiffany along the dark alley. Though they're gangsters, their hearts were pure gold. They knew Tiffany was being abandoned and despite them being three big guys, they took in this little girl and took care of her, bringing her up. 

 

"YAH! TIFFANY HWANGGGGGG!" 

 

"I already told you guys to wake up! We're running late for school!" 

 

The three guys jumped out of their bed as a pail of cold water was poured onto them. They glared at Tiffany who simply shrugged and stuck out her tongue and ran out of their room, ignoring their shouts. 

 

Yupps, this is how their daily life begins. 

 

Hectic isn't it? 

 

Wait till you read further. 

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"Yah, Tiffany Hwang, you're going to wash our bedsheets today. If not, we're going to bunk in to your room tonight," Junho sulked. 

 

"Well, I can help you my dear sister," Taecyeon smirked and wrapped his arm around Tiffany's shoulder. "Provided if you can hook me up with Yoongie~" 

 

"No, Fany ah, set me up with Yoong and I'll buy you the pink bag that you'd your eyes on," Nickhun too, wrap his arm around Tiffany, trying to negotiate with her. 

 

"First, I don't need any help in washing your bedsheets because I already warn you guys to wake up before I pour the water. So, it's your own fault and you should go dry them yourselves. Second, I already told you two that Yoong doesn't like gangsters. But apparently, you two, are utterly gangsters, bastards even," Tiffany removed their arms and answered in a matter-of-fact tone. "So, even if I want to help, I can't." 

 

"Yah, is this how you treat your brothers? By calling them bastards?" Taecyeon and Nickhun have their arms folded in annoyance.

 

"Oh well, cause I'm a too. To match up my bastards brothers~" Tiffany shrugged cutely and linked her arms around her beloved brothers. "Let's go wreck a havoc in school now~!" 

 

The three brothers of hers, could only let out a defeated smile~ 

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"Yah, . Didn't I tell you to get me the pink bag the other day? Where is it?" Tiffany held a fist of the girl's hair. 

 

"I-I... I-I haven't gotten my a-ll-allowance yet..." The girl trembled in fear. 

 

"Alrights. I don't give a how you're going to get the money. You can steal, you can rob or whatever. You have a week more to get me what I want," Tiffany spat and released her hair, helping her to tidy her uniform in a threatening manner. "I'll be waiting, Hyorin-sshi. I hope you don't disappoint me." 

 

"I-I w-won't!" Hyorin bowed in gratitude and scurried off. 

 

"Yah, Fany ah, you're at it again~" Tiffany's only best friend, Yoona, happened to walk by and pouted at her doings. 

 

"Awww, come on Yoong! I was just having some fun with her," Tiffany whined cutely as she linked her arm around her best friend. "Besides, she's the one who messes with you first. Who told her to spread those untrue rumors about you. No one should mess with Tiffany Hwang's best friend. Araso?" 

 

"Araso araso, what a protective friend I have~" Yoona chuckled. "So, where are all your protective brothers? It's lunch time already." 

 

"Beats me either. Probably busy demanding money from some rich, nerdy kids," Tiffany shrugged and let out a sigh. "Honestly, can't you just accept either Taecyeon oppa or Khunnie oppa? Because of them, I can't even have a date! They simply SCARES off all my suitors, claiming that they would harm me." 

 

"I already told you. I don't date gangsters~" Yoona shrugged her shoulders as they walked towards the cafeteria. 

 

"But they're nice people!" Despite her words in the morning, Tiffany still tried hard to promote her brothers. "Yoong, your ideal guy only appears in fairy tales. Smart, handsome, charming, having a nice smile. Tell me where on earth can you find such guys here on this planet call Earth?" 

 

"There," Yoona stood in her steps and pointed her finger towards a table. "Not one but two!" 

 

"Mwuh?" Tiffany looked towards where she was pointing at and saw two guys being surrounded by a bunch of girls squealing away. 

 

"I thought it was just rumors that they're enrolling to this school! Looks like it's the truth! Oh my gosh!" Yoona broke away from Tiffany and ran towards the table, joining the crowd as well. 

 

"Yah! Yoona ah!" 

 

For the first time, the goody-good, all-serious girl Im Yoona became a total fangirl, squealing over the two unknown guys. This caused Tiffany to be totally curious and wanted to take a good look at the guys, but was stopped by a voice. 

 

"Fany ah!" 

 

"Oh, oppa!" Tiffany turned and saw her three brothers walking towards her. 

 

"What are you looking at?" 

 

"Nothing much. I'm just being curious as to why Yoong would suddenly turn into a fangirl," Tiffany shrugged and pointed towards the direction of the crowd.

 

"Oh, it's not a surprise. I heard there's two elite students from Seoul uni that transferred here," Junho explained. 

 

"Chinjia?!" Tiffany's eyes went wide in disbelief.

 

"Yeahs, but oh well, if they're really that good, they wouldn't have come to this rundown school of ours already. They must have committed some forbidden crimes back there and got expelled," Nickhun shrugged and wrapped her arms around Tiffany's shoulder. "Let's ignore them. Smarties aren't exactly our cup of tea." 

 

As they walked away, Tiffany's curiousity took over her and took a quick glance back at the crowd. She happened to catch a glimpse of the guy and was strucked for a moment, mumbling to herself.

 

"He's handsome..." 

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

Tiffany managed to shake off her protective brothers after assuring them that she would not accept any dates or invitations from any guys that were trying to court her. She skipped along the streets, ignoring those stares and gazes of admiration. As she approached a dark alley, a voice caught her attention. 

 

"You can have all my money. Just not this pendant..." 

 

Tiffany crept to a corner and hid herself, trying to hear the conversation. At a closer look, she recognised that the guy was actually that handsome guy that she had caught a glimpse of at the cafeteria this noon. 

 

"Then it must be worth a lot of money isn't it," the robber smirked. "Come on, hand it to me now!" 

 

"NO!" The guy, though was already bleeding on the head, was firm on his stand. 

 

"This brat!" The robber spat and was about to give him another blow with the brick he's holding. 

 

"Hold up!" Tiffany shouted. 

 

Both guy stared at her but she wasn't afraid at all. She'd been living this kind of life since young and hence, this theft incident didn't scare her at all. 

 

"Yah, I suggest you better put down that ing brick now," Tiffany folded her arms across her chest and stifled a yawn. "Before I plant a beautiful punch on your ed up face." 

 

"Yah kid, I suggest you better scram now," the robber burst into laughters. "I'm afraid your manicure will be ruined and you'll start crying for your mama!" 

 

"I ain't got any mama but I'll show you who's your mama!" Tiffany spat and gave him a slap across his face. "Use your ing eyes to look at who I am!" 

 

The robber got a shock as he focused his eyes on Tiffany. Actually, it wasn't Tiffany who was formidable. It was her brothers. Taecyeon, Nickhun and Junho had all made a name for themselves in the streets since young. And since Tiffany had been tagging with them, her name too, had been known to the thugs living off the streets. 

 

"T-T-Tiffany!" The robber dropped the brick and his face went pale. 

 

"Is that how you should call me?" Tiffany smirked.

 

"T-Tiffany n-no-noona!" The robber cried.

 

"Good. Now..." Tiffany gave a sweet smile before shouting fiercely. "SCRAM!" 

 

The robber bowed in gratitude and hurried off, almost tripping on his own feet. 

 

"Are you alrig-" Tiffany watched the robber disappeared from sight before turning around to look at the guy. 

 

"T-Thanks..." 

 

"Y-Yah! Yah!" 

 

The guy let out a weak smile and fainted into her arms. 

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"You're awake?" 

 

Though she was totally clueless about his background, Tiffany couldn't bring herself to leave him on the street. Hence, she brought him back home, at the shock from her brothers. She had to spend an hour long, trying to convince them to let him stay so that she could treat his wound. Seeing her being so persistent, her three brothers had no choice but to obliged, but not without giving a stern warning to her. 

 

Given that her brothers always got into fights, Tiffany had mustered the skill of administering wounds. Tiffany was relieved that the blow on his head wasn't a serious one. Carefully wrapping his head up with gauze, Tiffany couldn't help but stare at his face. Unknowingly, her fingers trailed to his features and Tiffany was amazed by how delicate his features are. She always thought that her three brothers are really handsome and well, Nickhun would most probably be the most handsome guy in the whole of Korea. However, for the first time, she realised how wrong was her thought. 

 

As she was busy staring at the guy, the guy stirred for a little and opened his eyes. Tiffany could only stuttered in guilt, trying to keep herself calm. At the sight of his eyes, her heart beat fast. His eyes... It kills... 

 

The guy regained his conscious and the f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter