Blessings - gyoonislove

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When the topic of Hallyu Wave comes to light, no one can deny their popularity. Sharing their music of different colors all over the world, that is the wonder of Big Bang. You can't just turn a blind eye when it comes to these five men. To be awarded as the most passionate idols isn't an easy and common thing. Even to the idols generation itself, it is an extraordinary achievement.

 

Ji Yong is a perfectionist. He'd want everything to work his way and to ensure a promising show, he'd give it his all and put 110% effort in everything he does.

 

As reported in various articles, Big Bang is in the midst of preparing for a grand comeback after a long hiatus but there was Kwon Ji Yong, being all moody and sensitive about his costumes.

 

"Noona, I'm not wearing anything pink during our comeback stage and that's final." Ji Yong hissed at their stylist, hinting he wasn't in a good mood to talk today.

 

"You looked cute in pink though!" Taeyang slipped out of the blue but the latter's playful remark had been ditched for an overwhelming silence. Taeyang was left with an option of apologizing but he found no suitable reason to and so he decided to just keep quiet.

 

"Yah don't comfort me! Just .... don't." Ji Yong trailed off, his voice merely above whisper.

 

Taeyang was in a state of disbelief at what seemed to be rather a new Ji Yong in front of him. It was as if the life had been out of his system and this angry soul just happened to stumble upon his friend's body for a short while but truth be told, none of his analysis assured him of Ji Yong's well being at that exact moment.

 

'What's wrong this man?'

 

Sighing inwardly, Taeyang marched out of their practice room to follow the sulking leader.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

The loud thump, thump, thump...

 

This notified Ji Yong that someone was behind him but he could care less about that and continued to feast his eyes on the blue sky. He didn't even bother to exchange gazes with the latter and Taeyang thought it would be a lie if those acts didn't hurt him in the slightest.

 

"I'm sorry ... for earlier..." Taeyang trailed off, trying to figure out how to phrase his apology.

 

"I know," Ji Yong drew in a desolate breath and wished the other guy would be smart enough to receive his message through those simple words which signified his need of being alone.

 

However, Taeyang won't even budge from his feet.

 

"You better tell me what's been bothering you before I call Yoona." Taeyang half joked, splashing a big, silly grin at his friend. His hands roamed around the latter's heavy shoulders as to provoke Ji Yong to speak but nothing come out.

 

Ji Yong stood up and folded his arms awkwardly across his chest as he swished towards the balcony . A pause, "Actually, I-I'm scared..."

 

Taeyang could feel his face grimaced in return and without a second of hesitant he replied, "Of what?"

 

"I'm worried about my meeting with the SM Family," he smiled sheepishly and Taeyang was bewildered. Before he could even fully register what the other was saying, Ji Yong butted in, "Yoona said I need to impress them before we call it official".

 

"That's it?" Taeyang eyed his friends incredulously.

 

Taeyang's face was red from holding in his laughter and it was when he encountered problems in breathing that he suppressed a light chuckle. He thought it might be morbid to recognize his best friend as an idiot but he found it incredibly hard to resist calling him 'stupid' because seemingly, Taeyang really couldn't tolerate his childish concern.

 

Ji Yong tilted his head back and swept his gaze in an arch before giving Taeyang a whack over his head.

 

"Ouch, what was that for?" Taeyang looked at his friend suspiciously. Ji Yong decided his question wasn't all that important and ignored him but not before throwing one last stern look over his shoulder.

 

"I'm being serious okay?" He looked at him, a tad strangely.

 

Tae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter