The Other Side - insertnamehere

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TIFFANY'S POV

 

"Awww! They're here! They're here!"

 

"Oppa! Oppa! I'm here!"

 

"Ahhh! They're so handsome! I'm going to faint!!"

 

"What's with the commotion here?" 

 

I asked in confusion as we jostled with the crowd, trying to catch a glimpse of what's going on.

 

"I've no idea! This is like going to a concert, squeezing with those fangirls!" Sooyoung shouted, trying to bring her message across to us amidst the noise.

 

"OUCH!" 

 

"Omo! Unnie! Are you alrights?" 

 

With the girls pushing and crowding around, I lost my foothold and fell to the ground. Yoona went forward to help me up quickly. 

 

"Are you alrights?" We looked up and saw five guys looking at us with a puzzled look. 

 

"N-Neh..." Yoona helped me up and we gave a polite bow. 

 

The other four guys gave a smile but there's that one guy among them that gave a cold and bored stare. 

 

"Omo! They're so lucky! The boys are smiling at them!" 

 

"Look at Seunghyun oppa! He's so cool! He doesn't even smile! Ahhh, I'm falling deeper in love with him!" 

 

Delusional fangirls. That's the first thing that came to my mind. That guy who didn't smile is call Seunghyun? Pfttt, what a stuck-up guy. Practically the type of guy that I hate. What's up with those girls' taste anyway? Liking those cool guys. 

 

"We haven't see you before. Are you girls newcomers?" The blonde guy who spoke up just now, spoke up again. 

 

"Y-Yes... We just transferred in. May we know where's the principal office?" I saw Yoona gave a smile to that blonde guy and knew for certain that she liked him. Yoona totally has a soft spot for pretty boys. The blonde guy looked pretty cute in my opinion.

 

"Sure, here. Let us bring you," the four guys walked forward, clearing the path for us as we walked down the hallway with those fangirls whining and complaining.

 

About that Seunghyun guy, I didn't know where he had gone to since we were all surrounded by those fangirls, making me hard to see what's going on. Not that I care about him anyway.

 

Oh, and one more thing about him. Though he acted cool, he was pretty charismatic. Alrights, I hated to admit, but yeahs, he looked EXTREMELY handsome. Totally my style~ But oh well, his personality turned me off totally. So, it's a big no no to fall for him. I'm not that typical kind of girl~ 

 

✺✺✺✺✺

SEUNGHYUN'S POV 

 

We walked towards our classroom with the usual squeals and crowd surrounding us. It had always been this case ever since we stepped into this school. We learnt to get used to it as time went by.

 

"OUCH!"

 

As we made our way to the classroom, a girl among the crowd fell and landed right in front of us.

 

 "Omo! Unnie! Are you alrights?" 

 

There're four other girls who came pushing through the crowd and the brunette among them helped her up.

 

Delusional fangirls. That's the first thought that came to my mind. This wasn't the first time that we had met such things. Girls love to throw themselves at us, using whatever means to let us notice them. These girls must be thinking of the same thing.

 

However, the others seemed to have different thoughts about this. 

 

"We haven't see you before. Are you girls newcomers?" Jiyong asked the brunette.

 

I smirked inwardly. That's Kwon Jiyong. Trying to act all gentlemanly and to create good impression in front of people, when in actual fact, he meant: "Hey miss, you're cute. Can we hang out together?"

 

"Y-Yes... We just transferred in. May we know where's the principal office?" The brunette gave a smile and even without looking, I knew Jiyong had fallen. He has a soft spot for innocent-looking girls and well, that brunette was definitely one. A gorgeous one in fact.

 

"Sure, here. Let us bring you." True enough, Jiyong began to walk away from us and towards the four girls.

 

To my surprise, the other three followed along too, with a broad smile on their face. Wow, these guys~

 

i took a final glance before the fangirls swarmed over me. To be honest, they looked pretty good. Especially the girl who fell. She had a pair of captivating eyes and if it wasn't for the fact that I knew she was just trying to capture our attention, I might have decided to chase her. Oh well, I'm not that typical kind of guy~ 

 

✺✺✺✺✺

TIFFANY'S POV

 

The guys showed us the way to the principal office and were even "kind" enough to walk us there. Why did I put that quotation marks? Well, if you're here, you would have know why. It's sooooo obvious that they had an ulterior motive. Within minutes, that blonde guy was already walking beside Yoona, teasing and evoking laughters from her. On the other hand, there was a mohawk guy who was trying to talk to Yuri, but both of them had their head hung low and when they met each other's eyes, they looked away immediately, blushing away. That evoked laughters from me. Then, we had a small-eyes guy approaching Sooyoung, wanting to talk to her, only to be ignored by her. Try harder dude. Sooyoung is not interested in anything unless you talk to her about food. Oh, even our maknae, Seohyun, had someone approaching her. That guy had a playboy look and well, he tried to strike a conversation with her, but she was too engrossed in her book than to entertain him. You go girl!

 

"Erhem. We're here now. Thank you for showing us the way. You guys should head to your classroom already." Being the eldest, of course I had to do something right? To save my sisters from falling into a pithole.

 

"O-Oh... That's fast..." The blonde guy looked up and realised that we had reached the principal's office. "Guess I'll see you girls around then?"

 

"Sure, see you, Jiyong oppa~" Yoona chimed and gave him a smile.

 

"See you soon, choding~" He smiled and ruffled Yoona's hair.

 

How was that even possible?! The road from the main gate to the principal's office was only a five minute walk and they were already THAT close?!

 

"Quit looking! Choding? Gosh! Im Yoona! You even allow him to call you by your nickname?!" I knocked Yoona's head as she continued to stare at the four boys who were strolling away, especially that Jiyong guy.

 

"OUCH!" Yoona pouted and rubbed her foreheaed. "Well, he just guessed it himself. It's not my fault~ And look! All of them are staring too! Even maknae!"

 

All the other three of them snapped up and gave me a guilty smile. I sighed. These girls really were hopeless. Like totally.

 

"Let's go inside~"

 

They laughed at my helplessness and followed me inside the principal's office.

 

We greeted the principal and settled some administrative issues. We were assigned to our classes and thankfully, all five of us were in the same class. The clerk showed us to our classroom and left us just outside. As we heard the teacher inside calling for us, we stepped inside together.

 

Be if coincidence or pure bad luck, I saw the five boys that we bumped into just now; the blonde guy, the mohawk guy, the small-eyes guy, the playboy. Oh, and the "act-cool" guy. The other four were clearly excited and happy, while that "act-cool" guy? Well, he just gave a blank expression. The usual.

 

I took a quick glance beside me and saw my four girls grinning widely, a total excitement played across their face.

 

Gosh, someone save me please.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

SEUNGHYUN'S POV

 

"Today, we have five new students that had just transferred to our school and they happen to be in our class. I hope that everyone could get along with them and offer them your help if they need one. Now, let's welcome them."

 

I stifled a yawn as the teacher introduced the new students. I wasn't interested at all. People come and go. What's the big deal?

 

However, when they stepped in, I knew things were different. Look at the boys' expression and you would know why.

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo, Im Yoona immida~"

 

It was the brunette that we had met. Jiyong's grin was the widest among all and the rest of the class were cheering.

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo, Kwon Yuri immida~"

 

It was one of the five girls that we had bumped into. The girl with the perfect body proportion. Well, Youngbae definitely got his eyes on her, given how hard he blushed when she introduced herself.

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo, Choi Sooyoung immida!" 

 

The tallest girl among them, and perhaps, the loudest and hyper one. Daesunggie was cheering the loudest to match up with her activeness.

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo, Seo Joohyun immida. You can call me Seohyun too."

 

The most polite and pure-looking girl among them. She must be the youngest I supposed. Oh, youngest; Seungri's style.

 

"Hi, I'm Tiffany Hwang Miyoung. Please take care of us~"

 

The class erupted into thunderous cheer and gasps as she ended the introduction in english. She had a perfect english accent and I had to admit. Her smile set everyone into insane mode. It was beautiful.

 

But she didn't seem to be happy in seeing us, or at least me. As the teachers assigned them to their seats, I caught her throwing me a displeased look.

 

Was this the beginning of a disaster?

 

Someone, save me please?

 

✺✺✺✺✺

AUTHOR'S POV

 

With absolutely zero surprise, the five girls became the popular icons and topic in a matter of hours. That class was particularly the 'dream' class; the class that every guy/girl would die to be in. Five handsome guys and five pretty girls - the school's hottest issue.

 

Needless to say, these popular people got together and hung out together. Within months, love even blossomed between them.

 

"Seriously? What have you guys done to your hair?! Pink?!" Tiffany commented as she looked at Yoona and Jiyong in disbelief.

 

"I thought you love pink?" Yoona shrugged. "Oh well, he insisted on having a couple hair. He didn't want his hair to be long and I didn't want mine to be short. So yeahs, this is the only way. Relax unnie. I only dip-dyed mine pink."

 

"Yes, pink is my favourite colour and I have to admit that it looks amazing on you guys. But seriously, a bright hair colour for school and a couple hairstyle even?! You guys are not gaining enough attention already?" Tiffany sighed and furrowed her brows.

 

"Araso araso, we'll just wear a beanie to cover up our hairstyle okays?" Yoona and Jiyong put on their beanie and smiled cheekily. "Is this better now?"

 

"OH GOSH! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!" Tiffany groaned at the sight of the beanie; another couple item for them. "Yul! Do something! Your twin is being possessed!"

 

"Yul isn't here," Sooyoung spoke up while she busied herself with the food. "She had gone to the gym with Youngbae oppa. Their usual dating spot." 

 

"Not eating but working out during lunch? What is she thinking?!" Tiffany grimaced. "Yah! Choi Sooyoung! Stop eating! Your friend is giving up on her meals for love!"

 

"Yah! I want this! Don't fight with me!" However, Sooyoung wasn't paying attention to her and was instead busy in bickering with Daesung who was stuffing her food in his mouth.

 

"Aishh~ Chinjia! Styling, working out, eating, what's wrong with all these people maknae?" Tiffany sighed, thinking that Seohyun would reply her.

 

"Eh unnie?" Similarly, Seohyun wasn't paying attention to her either. She was too caught up in discussing the book that she had read with Seungri.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter