Act Like Nothing's Wrong - Topfany_Yongshin

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#NowPlaying T.O.P - Act Like Nothing's Wrong

 

"Are you still going to act as if nothing's wrong? Nothing had happened?!!!!!" Seung Hyun explodes.

 

"YES!!! I don't care, I hate you!!!" Tiffany shouts back. It's all like a Déjà Vu.

 

A fight.

 

A fight that happened 5 years ago, where both of them started to act like nothing's wrong.

 

5 years ago...

 

2006

 

Tears and rainwater met on their cheeks. They had enough, thought in their young minds. They met through a friend when Tiffany went to Korea. It started off as friends but slowly they started dating. Their relationship were only known by their members. They often broke up and made up but this fight was like a confirmation that they were not going to be together again. 

 

"Let's break up and never see each other again." Tiffany cried.

 

Seunghyun stopped crying for a second. His brain was trying to process her word and when he finally did it, he started to walk closer to her.

 

"Don't get me wrong, Seung Hyun." Tiffany sobbed. "You're nice man, but I think we're not meant to be."

 

Seunghyun stood in front of her and lifted her chin so that she was looking at him. He could see pain in those eyes and tears.

 

"Your group will debut next month," Tiffany cleaned her tears away with the back of her hand. "You will be a famous idol. I know you will. An idol can seldom date so let's just not see each other again. Act like we are just strangers." Tiffany then wiped Seung Hyun's tears. "Act like nothing's wrong." She spoke in korean with a little american accent. Seunghyun found it cute but this time it was less pleasant to the ears.

 

Without anymore word, she turned around and broke into a run, leaving him alone in the rain. 

 

He just looked at her running away. Tears were no longer streaming out from his eyes for, he had no more tears to cry.

 

That day, Tiffany lost her real eye smile.

 

Seung Hyun lost his real killer eyes.

 

But the Bingu believed in one thing. If he truly loves her, he needs to listen to her.

 

To act like nothing wrong...

 

✺✺✺✺✺

2007

 

A girl group was formed by SM entertainment named 'Girls' Generation' or 'SNSD'.

 

Tiffany Hwang Mi Young is one of them.The girl that he is still in love. But he acted like nothing happened, not even when s were busy dicussing among them.

 

 

Seungri and Yoona were in a program together and Seungri said that he wanted to pay the girls a visit in their waiting room. The first reason that they visited was that they really wanted to see the girls and second was they wanted their T.O.P hyung to meet her, Tiffany. All of them bowed and shook hands when they entered including Seung Hyun and Tiffany.

 

But he, acted like nothing's wrong. They smiled as though nothing happened between them before.

 

I dedicated my all into this song for you.
By myself,without anyone knowing.
That's right, the words I said were all lies. A loner left behind on my own, and me lost in the mist of all, Your wrinkled breakup note is folded inside my pocket
I'll change, I'll laugh everything from now on

 

These few lines of lyrics meant many things to him. It was Ji Yong who wrote it when he saw Seung Hyun nearly lost his mind the day he and Tiffany broke up.

 

Seung Hyun could felt the real meaning behind the lyrics. But once again 'there's nothing wrong', he thought to himself. Everyday he acted the same way to the extend that he agreed to act on a drama 'I am Sam' that year. Since he could act like there's nothing wrong, he thought that maybe he could be a good actor.

 

Even though how well he wanted to act, he was unable to.

 

At last, with a little help from Ji Yong, he managed to write his own song 'Act like nothing's wrong' , dedicated to only one person. Who was that? I think we all know. Her name is T to the I to the F and F to the ANY. 

 

He lived everyday by acting, just like living with lies. For him, it was a year of LIES.

 


✺✺✺✺✺

2008

 

Seung Hyun's group continued to rise in popularity with their song 'HARU HARU'.

 

SNSD TIFFANY WAS DIAGNOSED WITH VOCAL NODULES

 

The article gained his full attention. He read it a thousand times. His heart rate was increasing a million times. It's about to explode. He was worrying for her. How was she? How would she be?

 

That Bingu!

 

Of course she was not fine! she was sick! was not feeling well at all, it was hard for her everytime she wanted to talk. 

 

But that Bingu was still doing his very best.

 

Taking care of her? Contacting her, asking if she is fine? 

 

NO.

 

That Bingu managed to act as if nothing's wrong.

 

Well, at least he listened to her well.

 

Or maybe not..

 

That night he was drinking some high alcoholic drinks alone in the dorm. s were out either for their schedule or leisure time. He was sad that those thing happened to the woman the he LOVES.

 

Yup! Present tense. He still loves her. But his love was covered by bllions dollars of acting talent.

 

But he never thought that alcohol could dissolved those talents in just a blink of an eye.

 

Shots after shots of liquor, it was his heart taking over his mind, his body, his action, his everything.

 

He was calling Tiffany. It was her new number. Seung Hyun got it from Ji Yong who had gotten it from Yoona. Seung Hyun had saved Tiffany's number the day he got but had never once dialled it.

 

After a few rings, someone finally answered.

 

/Hello?/

 

It was Tiffany.

 

Seung Hyun chuckled as he heard the hoarseness of her voice. He must be very drunk he thought because he still found her voice to be attractive. In fact he found it to be ier now. Byuntae T.O.P.

 

 

/Hi.../ He softly greeted. Tiffany was suprised. She knew that voice. It was... It was Seunghyun's voice. 

 

/I don't know what you want. But I'm not Tiffany and I don't know how you got this phone number. I'm going to hang up now./

 

/Wait!/ Seung Hyun was almost at the verge of shouting. /Please don't hang up.../ He pleaded.

 

/What do you want?/ She sounded cold. Icy cold.

 

/I have listened to you well.../

 

/Pardon?/

 

/I said I have listened to you well. To act like nothing's wrong.../ He drank another glass of liquor, continuing. /I did listen well, right?/

 

/Well, in case you don't know, you're bothering me right now and I don't know how is that listening to me well./

 

/I miss you./

 

The three words finally came out from his mouth. He heard no reply from the other end. To be exact, Tiffany on the end was starting to cry. She missed him too. And she missed how he would say those words to her everyday when they were still trainee.

 

/I miss you so much but you ignored me./ He drank another glass. /Tiffany ssi, can you please tell me? How can you acted so well?/ There's pain hidden in every single word he said.

 

/I tried. I tried very hard to ignore. But you, it seems like a piece of cake for you to ignore./ Tears started to form in his eyes. /Am I really that bad at acting? Or are you really that good at acting?/

 

Seung Hyun must be drunk. That two questions were the same isn't it?

 

/Because I don't love you../ With those hurtful words, Tiffany ended the call. She threw the phone to the bedside, crying endlessly, suffocating with her own tears.

 

Seung Hyun laid his phone on the table. No matter how much acting Tiffany had put to act as if nothing happened , she was still the worst liar in the world.

 

He was feeling a little happier because Tiffany had finally inherited his nickname. BINGU. Know why? Because he didn't say he was finding her in the first place. 

 

Didn't they say that couples act alike?

 

With that belief, he was willing to wait for her DAY BY DAY.

 

Days lead to months and so on...

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter