The Vampires - EelynC

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rated PG-13: Mild Usage of Crude Language

 

JIYONG'S POV

 

Human is a history. An omnivore creature that extinct decades ago.

Now,vampires rules the world. 

Strong vampires.

 

When I say strong, I really mean strong. Because only the strong ones can withstand the humans attacks ten of years ago. ing human. They act as if this world was theirs. I had been a human before, and I have to admit, it . At first, I'm envious that human can be under the sunlight, but as months, years, decades and centuries went by,we evolved. We can be under the sunlight now without feeling a sting on our skin.

 

Oh, I forget to introduce myself. I'm Kwon Jiyong, the leader of the Bigbang family. My age? One century and a half. Don't worry, I still look young though, all thanks to being bitten at a young age of 26. Another fact, vampires don't age. We stop aging the moment we had been bitten.

 

"Jiyong ah!!!"

 

And let me introduce you to my family. There's the quiet Choi Seunghyun, the understanding Dong Youngbae, the funny Kang Daesung and finally.....

 

"Seungri is in trouble again!!!!!"

 

The forever miserable Lee Seunghyun a.k.a Seungri.


✺✺✺✺✺

YOONA'S POV

 

"Let him go now! You !" the arrogant Kwon Jiyong growls as the other three family members stand behind him.

 

"No!" I'm not going to lose to him. He can win anyone except me. Im Yoona. The leader of the SNSD family. He may be decades older than me but I'm not going to let him go just like that.

 

"Unnie.. Just let him go already..." Seohyun whispers from behind.

 

Almost forget about introducing my family. There's nine of them including me. The black pearl Kwon Yuri, the eye smile Tiffany Hwang, the tall Choi Sooyoung, the dancing queen Kim Hyoyeon, the ice princess Jessica Jung, the two shorties Lee Soonkyu and Kim Taeyeon and.. 

 

Of course our forever innocent maknae Seo Joo Hyun a.k.a Seohyun. 

 

"If you want him, get him from my hand," I challenge the arrogant Kwon Jiyong, ignoring Seohyun's warning. Yuri and I are laughing as Seohyun just stand there quietly when I press hard on Seungri's fresh wound on his shoulder which causes the other four family members to furrow their brows.

 

If this Seungri guy hasn't tried to hit on Seohyun just now, I'll probably let him go in an easy way.

 

"Unnie.. We're outnumbered here. There's only you and Yuri unnie now." Seohyun whispers hoarsely.

 

"You think I'm scared? This bastard just tried to touch you and you are letting him go just like that! I will NOT let this happen!" I talk and face Seohyun, loud enough for everyone to hear. 


✺✺✺✺✺

AUTHOR'S POV

 

The argument heats up as no one from both sides are willing to lose.

 

Finally, fight erupts and one mistake from Yoona causes her in trouble.

 

Yuri is being pinned down by Youngbae , Seunghyun is covering Seohyun's mouth as she cries for help, and Daesung goes to help Seungri who is seriously wounded.

 

Jiyong and Yoona are standing face to face. There are a few scratches on her hand caused by the fight with Jiyong. And now, Jiyong is just one second from finishing her. He has his hand holding her head - just a twist is all he needed to end her immortal life.

 

Everyone is waiting.

 

But he stops. 

 

Instead of holding her head tightly, he literally cups her face which is what he's not supposed to do. For the first time in his life, he sees fear in her eyes. The great Im Yoona's eyes. Her eyes are widened with shock. He should be proud to instill such fear in her, but no. He feels something different. He wants to protect her. 

 

She sees his eyes. His eyes is red, covered by pure anger and vengeance but just a fraction of a second after that, his gaze softens. Because of that, she is more afraid of him. She thought she will be dead.

 

Jiyong hears footsteps coming from far away and pushes Yoona down to the ground.

 

"Count yourself lucky tonight..." He fakes an angry expression. "Let's get away from this ing place."

 

He orders and they run into the night before the girls reach. 


✺✺✺✺✺

 

Since that day, they are constantly on each other's mind. 

 

Jiyong lies on his bed and closes his eyes. Images of Yoona's wide doe eyes and pinkish lips floods his mind. He opens his eyes to realise that the images of her is still stuck in his mind. She had been playing in his mind since that day, sometimes he thinks that he is going crazy. He ruffles his hair and sits up. He just needs a little fresh air to clear his mind he thought. He wears his regular t-shirt and jump off the window, running into the woods.

 

Yoona is staring at her reflection in the mirror. She just finish taking a bath and is now combing her long hair. She sets her comb on the table and continues to stare at the mirror. She jumps in suprise when her reflection changes into Jiyong who is smiling handsomely at her. She shuts her eyes tightly and opens it, seeing her own reflection once again. She sighs and rubs her temple. She must be crazy by now. How can her biggest enemy get stuck in her mind like a chewing gum? After fully-clothed, she plugs in her earphone and goes out the house.

 

"I'm going for a walk."

 

The night is enveloped by silence. The moon is shining down the sky, giving a little moonlight for Jiyong and Yoona. Jiyong reaches to a cliff in the jungle that he often goes. He takes a deep breath and sits down at the edge. Meanwhile Yoona is walking aimlessly, eyes looking at the greeny ground. With the earphone and the loud music playing in her ears, her hearing is not that great. 

 

She reaches the same cliff and stretches her body, she takes off her earphone and put it in her pocket. She never knew that there's such splendid scenery in this area. She looks to her left and is shocked when she sees a figure just few feet away from her. She loathes that figure and tries to sneak away but a familiar voice is heard. Unlike any other days, his voice today is soft and loving which makes her heart beats faster than usual.

 

"I hear your footsteps far away," his voice breaks the silence of the night. She continues to walk away, ignoring him.

 

"Please stay..." His voice travels to Yoona's ear. His words sound pleading. Pleading her to stop walking away. Yoona looks back and sees the image that has been playing in her mind for weeks. He is looking at the big round moon ahead of him, backfacing her.

 

"Just to remind you, I'm staying because the view from here soothes my heart." Yoona informs Jiyong, taking a seat few feet away from him. He smiles by himself. Who would thought that his two simple words will let her stay by his side? If adding a few more words will let her stay by his side forever, he will.

 

Jiyong and Yoona are engulfed in silence once again, but not awkward, just silent. They both enjoy the tranquility of the night. Jiyong secretly moves closer to Yoona but it seems that Yoona does not notice it, or maybe she wants him to be closer to her.

 

"Why didn't you do it?" She asks out of the blue.

 

"Do what?" Jiyong asks looks at her in bewilderment.

 

"Kill me." Yoona sighs and turns to face him.

 

Jiyong's heart literally stop beating for a second. If someone is asking for the definition of beauty, she will be it. The moonlight shines upon her face, making her flawless skin to be visible in the dark night. Jiyong is lost for word. He is mesmerized by that pair of golden eyes of hers.

 

"Why do you stay here then? Don't you afraid I will kill you?" Jiyong questions her i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter