Jealousy - ShermaineShootsYou

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Annyeonghaesaeyo~" Yoona greeted with her usual 90-degrees bows and handed a can of coffee to each of the staffs personally, thanking for their hardwork.

 

Yes, she had came to give her boyfriend a surprise. She had came to his MV filming site to show him her support.

 

Afraid to disturb her boyfriend, she tried to keep her movements and sounds to the minimum. She moved beside the director and took a seat to observe her boyfriend.

 

So, any idea who is her boyfriend?

 

It's none other than Kwon Ji Yong or widely known as Big Bang's G-Dragon. They had been friends for a few years now and had just recently showed their interest for each other, taking their relationship to another level. Being in the two famous Hallyu group, it isn't easy to date at all. They were always busy with their respective schedules and had little or no time for each other. Hence, this also explains why Yoona had decided to dropby at GD's filming site; to see how he works, and also, to spend some quality time with him.

 

Being a pair of lovebirds that are still in their passionate period, Yoona was gritting her teeth as the filming proceeded. Perhaps, Lady Luck wasn't on GD's side. When Yoona came into the studio, they were filming the one and only intimate scene from the MV, 'That XX'. GD, being the professional and the perfectionist when it comes to music, he was serious and focused. He hadn't notice his girlfriend sitting beside the director at all.

 

"Alrights. We'll have to go again. Jenny-sshi, you would have to lean in nearer and show more sadness in your eyes." The director cut them off and instructed them.

 

"Neh~"

 

"Camera roll, action!" The music was replayed and they acted the scene again.

 

"Good. Now, Ji Yong-sshi, you would have to show a proud smirk..."

 

And they repeated the scene. Again and again.

 

Yoona was watching all these while, feeling upset and jealous all by herself. She knew that it was just purely out of job and profession but she couldn't help but have that sour feeling whenever GD touched the female lead so tenderly and and lovingly. And when the female lead leaned against her shoulder and GD was her hair affectionately. This was what they would always do when they were out on a date too. But how could he do it with other girls so naturally?!

 

She was boiling.

 

"Kamsahaminda~"

 

Finally, the filming ended smoothly and GD bowed and thanked the staffs involved.

 

"Oh! Yoong!" It was only till then, did he realise that Yoona had came. "You came?"

 

"Of course you wouldn't want me to~" Yoona, who wasn't in her good mood already, pouted.

 

"Annyeonghaesaeyo, Yoona sunbaenim!" The female lead, Jenny Kim bowed and greeted her politely.

 

"Annyeonghaesaeyo, Jenny-sshi~" Yoona returned the greeting with a bow and a grin, even though she was clearly mad.

 

"Ahh. Oppa, I'm going to get changed now. See you back in the company tomorrow!" Jenny Kim smiled and bade goodbye to GD.

 

"Alrights. Jenny ah, gomawo! You did an awesome job today! See you tomorrow!" GD, totally oblivious to Yoona's expression, even hi-fived his hoobae and sent her off with a smile.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"See you tomorrow!" Yoona scowled.

 

"Ahhh. Why do I smell such a strong smell of vinegar~" Even though he knew that she was jealous and angry, he continued to .

 

"Yah!" Yoona hit his arm hard and pouted. "You seems close with her eh?"

 

"Don't you know YG is famous for the strong bonds between their artists?" GD chuckled at her behaviour. "I'm close with Dara noona too. Bom noona had featured in GD&TOP album too. Oh, and Chaerin had..."

 

"Yah! Kwon Ji Yong!"

 

"Araso araso!" GD was clearly enjoying himself. "You already know that Jenny is one of the member of the new YG girl group~ She's just my dongsaeng. She's 8 years younger than me!"

 

"I know..." Yoona sighed and felt that she had been unreasonable.

 

"Besides, you were the one who rejected the offer of featuring in this MV. If not, I wouldn't have to find Jenny already." GD shrugged his shoulders.

 

"I know..." Yoona felt angry, yet at the same time depressed. How could Ji Yong not understand her feelings!? To think that he's known to be a romantic person!

 

"Never mind... I'm going off already... Take care of yourself and remember to eat well ok?" Yoona sighed and walked away, tears glistening in her eyes.

 

She had rejected the offer of being in his MV because she wanted to protect him. It was best for both parties. Since their relationship was just revealed not too long ago, she didn't think that it was wise to be featuring in his MV so quickly. Fans of both sides, especially her side, still need time to adjust and accept the fact that their idols are dating. It's not that she mind about all the antis a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter