Enemies to Lovers? - HappyYoona

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rated PG-13: Small amount of ual scenes

 

"Don't come any further!" She shouted.

 

"Araso araso! I-I won't!" I panicked, raising both my hands up and took two steps back. "You need to ca-calm down, Im..."

 

"HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO WHEN I'M PREGNANT WITH MY ENEMY'S CHILD?!" She shouted and stumbled a little.

 

"BE CAREFUL!" I thought I was going to faint there and then. I had never felt so scared for my entire life.

 

"And how am I suppose to calm down when I'm falling in love with my enemy..." She fell and sat on the parapet with a silent thud, mumbling with tears in her eyes.

 

My heartbeat stabilized with that silent thud too and I finally caught what she had just said.

 

Wait, what did she just say?

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"GANBAE!" We were at our high-school graduation party.

 

Everyone was happy. It was after all, the final day of our high school life. There would be more books, no more exams and no more naggings from the teachers after today. We were of legal age and of course, beer and champagne were a must to commemorate this special occasion. It was almost towards the end of the ceremony and everyone, including me, were in high spirits. Be it due to alcohol or the atmosphere.

 

"HIGH HIGH! I'M SO HIGH! FLY FLY, UP TO THE SKY~!"

 

It was the finale. Everyone was dancing and jumping to the upbeat song.

 

"I've got my eyes on that blondie! I had been eyeing at her for the entire evening!" Seungri shouted, his voice barely being heard.

 

"Mwuh? Isn't that Kim Hyoyeon?! She's the good friend of Im Yoona, Seunghyun's arch enemies!" Youngbae craned his neck, looking out for the blondie that Daesung had pointed out.

 

"Who cares!? I need to think for my future too!" Seungri clapped his hands and started to make his move. "IT'S PARTY TIMEEEE!"

 

"This brat!" I complained, but was still all smiles. I knew he had been carrying a torch for Kim Hyoyeon. He just didn't dare to approach her because her good friend was my enemy.

 

"Well, I've got to go now too then~ Got my eyes on a brunette. She had been throwing some seductive glances at me for the entire evening already." This time, it was Youngbae.

 

The brunette he was talking about?

 

Kim Taeyeon; another good friend of Im Yoona.

 

"Y-Yah! Yah!"

 

He's worse than Seungri. The moment I turned around, he was already gone.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"Idiotic Lee Seungri, Dong Youngbae!" I stumbled out of the club, feeling all drowsy and warm.

 

"Arghh! Kim Hyoyeon, Kim Taeyeon! What kind of girlfriends are you!?" I heard a familiar voice nearby and before I could react, she had knocked into me.

 

"OUCH!"

 

"WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!"

 

We looked up and glared at each other.

 

"IM YOONA?!/CHOI SEUNGHYUN?!"

 

Our eyes met as we stared at each other.

 

However, instead of fighting or arguing, like we always do, a still silent engulfed us.

 

Even though she had been my enemy, I had never deny the fact that Im Yoona is a gorgeous lady. And an alluring one in fact. She was wearing a red mini dress, tightly fitted to her body, revealing her curvaceous body. The fact that her face was now red from the effects of alcohol and her biting her lips had set me on as well. She looked cute, yet at the same time, inviting. I was gulping my saliva down, hard.

 

Her eyes bore into mine and I could sense that she was in some delusion too. Why not let this delusion carry on? It's just one night. It's a special night! It's too wasteful to just head home to rest. Hell, even the innocent Dong Youngbae was on action that night, how could the charismatic Choi Seunghyun be going home to rest!? This would become a laughing stock if it was to be spreaded out. Taking advantage of this, I closed the gap between us. I seized her lips fiercely.

 

She was struggling at first but gave in within a matter of seconds. 

 

It's party time~

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

I didn't know how, but we managed to get to my house in record time of minutes. Our lips were never once apart. I guessed that's the benefits of athlets; our stamina are awesome. I locked the door to my bedroom, not wanting any possible disturbance. She pushed me onto the bed and climbed on top of me. With a swift move, I knocked her down and was on top. We finally broke apart, panting away, our eyes darkened with lust. Her face was still red and so was mine. Her fingers began to work on the buttons on my jacket, removing and throwing it carelessly on the side.

 

I could wait no more. I removed my top quickly and was back, working on her dress while I took her lips hungrily once again. She ignored my hands that were roaming all around her body, just fighting for the dominance in our mouths and digging her fingers into my hair, pulling me in nearer.

 

It's whopper time~

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

When I was awake with a bad hangover the next morning, she was already gone. The spot beside me was empty and cold and only signs of last night session confirmed that last night wasn't a dream. It was real. I inferred that we must have gone through a few rough rounds, given that even a strong guy like me would felt sore and drained out. Hitting the nape of my neck tiredly, a reflective glare hurt my eyes. I squinted my eyes and saw a golden badge lying on the floor. I picked it up.

 

Indeed, the girl that I had hit on yesterday, was Im Yoona.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

Many a times, I wanted to return the badge to her, but she was always avoiding me. When I happened to see her at the other end of the street, wanting to call out to her, she turned her back against me and walked away in lightning speed. To be honest, I felt kind of offended and sad. I thought perhaps, we could TRY to make up and be friends, or better still, we could be MORE than just friends. Ok, let's be frank here. She IS a beautiful lady and a y one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter