Taeyang, the Flying Duck - Troyal

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#NowPlaying Cherry Filter - Flying Duck

 

They were similar, yet different. 

 

Seo Joo Hyun - A kind-hearted and serious girl, acing in almost every subject in the school.

Dong Young Bae - A kind-hearted but playful boy, treating the school as his playground, together with his bunch of friends. 

 

They were best friends, scandal partners if you would like to call it. 

 

Due to their proximity, their classmates always teased them about being a pair. They didn't make an attempt to clear up the misunderstandings, or at least, Young Bae didn't bother to. Honestly, he had been taking an interest in Joo Hyun, ever since she became good friends with him. He always admitted bravely that he liked her, much to Joo Hyun's frustration and helplessness. She just wanted to focus on her work, and well, her dream. 

 

Her dream of becoming a singer. 

 

Just like Young Bae. 

 

Perhaps, this was why they had clicked well from the very beginning. 

 

They were working towards a common goal. 

 

✺✺✺✺✺

3 YEARS LATER...

 

"Oppa here!" 

 

Joo Hyun caught sight of the familiar figure and called out, waving for his attention. That guy caught it and hurried over, covering his face with his scarf. 

 

"Oppa~" Joo Hyun smiled.

 

"Heys," the guy looked around and after ensuring that they're the only two left in the entire park, he removed his scarf. "How're you doing?" 

 

3 years. Not too long, but it was enough for Young Bae to achieve his dream. After graduating, Young Bae, together with his bunch of friends, was successfully scouted by YG Entertainment, one of the forefront record companies and they'd managed to debut in a group call Big Bang after years of hardships.Joo Hyun too, was a step closer to her dream when she managed to pass her audition in SM Entertainment, another forefront record company.

 

"Oppa," she gave a bright smile as she wriggled her brows. "I'm going to be the same as you." 

 

"Eh?" 

 

"I'm going to debut. In a week's time," Joo Hyun replied.

 

"Really?!" Young Bae widened his eyes. "That's really a piece of great news for you!" 

 

"Yes!" Joo Hyun exclaimed. "And I've a stage name just like you."

 

"Really? Let's hear about it," Young Bae had his arms folded across his chest and raised his brows, as though challenging her. "I doubt it's going to be as impressive as mine."

 

"Yeah yeah, TAEYANG," Joo Hyun rolled her eyes. "Uhm, Seohyun. It's just toggling with my real name. And well, my group name is Girls Generation. Or So Nyuh Shi Dae if you like." 

 

"Wow. So Nyuh Shi Dae? Means all of you girls are young?" Young Bae laughed.

 

"Ya-Yah! What's with that expression!" Joo Hyun pouted and gave a hit on his arm. "Yes. I'm the youngest in there. There're eight other unnies."

 

"Wow... It's a big group. Are you sure you'll get airtime?" 

 

"Dong Young Bae!" 

 

"Araso araso! I was just kidding," Young Bae raised his arms up in mock defeat. "Don't worry. Just enjoy the stage and you'd be fine." 

 

"I know. I've seen you and your group performance. It's... Daebak..." 

 

Thereafter, a comfortable silence loomed over as both of them had a common grin lingered on their face. Since Young Bae had become an idol, it was hard for them to have such private time together. Yes, if it was the past, he wouldn't have care less about how others think of their relationship, but right now, he has to be careful. Be it for himself, or for Joo Hyun. 

 

"Joo Hyun ah..." Young Bae spoke up after a while.

 

"Uhm?"

 

"I love you," came a soft whisper.

 

"I know, I love you too oppa," Joo Hyun wasn't surprise at all as she smiled.

 

"No, I LOVE you, Seo Joo Hyun," he turned her around to face her. "Not just as a friend, but something more. Something deeper. You should know and can feel this." 

 

"Oppa, I-" Joo hyun was lost for words as she stared straight into his eyes.

 

"You don't have to give me an answer now. I know all companies have a dating ban and well, you being in SM, are definitely affected as well. But I just thought I've to let you know first," he cut her off, his eyes curving into a small crescent. "I'll be waiting. Forever waiting until your dating ban is lifted." 

 

She didn't know how to respond, only giving nods. 

 

"Do your best, Seohyun," he leaned in closer to her, planting a soft kiss on her forehead. "For Seo Joo Hyun would definitely do great." 

 

He walked away there and then, leaving her behind with her flushed cheeks. 

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"JIGEUM SO NYUH SHI DAE!" 

 

"Today's first place... BIG BANG! Chukahae!" 

 

Fate or coincidence you d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter