The Mysterious LOVE Advisor - MyYongYoong

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOONA'S POV

 

"KYAAAA! DON'T YOU THINK THEY'RE REALLY COOL?!!!" Sooyoung shouts to ensure her voice doesn't get drone by the screams. 

 

"I KNOW! THEY CAN BE REAL IDOL GROUP ALREADY I SWEARRRRRR!" I too, squeal excitedly.

 

You may have the wrong perception that we're in a concert. 

 

Nopes, we're at our company annual ball. 

 

In every company dinner, employees are required to form into groups to stage up a performance. Either that, you're to be part of the planning committee. Since I have absolutely ZERO talent in dancing and singing, every year, I will sign myself up to be the organising committee. 

 

And then, on the other hand, there're another group that's totally BORN to dance and sing. 

 

Group like BIGBANG. 

 

Or at least that's what we call them.

 

"Choi Seunghyun! Dong Youngbae! Kang Daesung! Lee Seunghyun! Kwon Jiyong!" 

 

There, you have their names. BIGBANG consists of 5 guys from the computer science department. People give them this name because they feel that their performance always create a BANG in their heart. Sometimes, watching their performance, it makes you wonder why will they want to sit in front of the computer and work on those mundane codings instead of standing on stage to shine brightly. 

 

"Encore encore encore!" 

 

See what I mean?

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"Daesung-sshi totally killssssss! And please do NOT get me talking about the two Seunghyuns and oh my god, YOUNGBAEEEEEE-SSHI!" 

 

Even after the event ends, people still talk about them. That's how INFLUENTIAL they're. Oh, did I mention that they each have their own fanbase too? 

 

Yes, they do. 

 

"I thought Jiyong-sshi is pretty awesome though..." I find my face heating up at the thought of his charisma. 

 

"Someone with her little crush againnnnnn~" Sooyoung elbows me playfully.

 

"Sorry!" 

 

While we are teasing and shoving each other playfully, Sooyoung get a little too excited and shoves me too hard, causing me to lose my balance and bump onto someone. 

 

Oh my god...

 

"Are you alrights?" 

 

I-It's... It's...

 

KWON JIYONG!!! 

 

"Yoona? Yah! Im Yoona!"

 

"Y-Yah!" 

 

"I thought you'd already fainted. Oh wait, maybe you should really faint so that he can carry you to the hospital!" 

 

"Choi Sooyoung!" 

 

I look up and see that he had already walked away with his other colleagues after helping me up. 

 

Yes, I'm a fangirl of Kwon Jiyong.

 

Or maybe, let's just say I have a tiny little crush on him?

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"Are you still trying to access the site?" I take another munch of my chips as Sooyoung busies in front of her laptop. 

 

"Yes! This is so frustrating! I totally need advice on how to get my hands on Daesung-sshi! I heard the Lee Soonkyu from the accounts department had gain access to the site! She's making her move!" 

 

"But you do know that it's created base of affinity. Maybe, it might be a scam after all," I shrug.

 

"No! Look at Jung Sooyeon and her boyfriend in the technical department! Sooyeon admitted that she received help from Star Post!" Sooyoung turns around and snatches my chips away, getting a munch from them. "Aishhh! I need to get access to the site!" 

 

Star Post. It is like a secret site that is only known to the employees of StarLabs. 

 

Creator: Unknown
Date of creation: Unknown; it just appeared out of nowhere someday

 

So why do employees still love this 'scam' site so much? Well, because apparently, the creator/creators gave AWESOME love advice to people who were able to get in the site. What's special about this site was that not only was it accessible to employees of StarLabs only, not all every employee could access it. Apparently, the creator seems to program in such a way that different employee IDs could access the site on different days or weeks. Some people might be lucky enough to gain the site for as long as months while some might not even be able to even log in once in their entire employment period. 

 

Unusual isn't it?

 

But still, it manages to attract the attention of the ENTIRE StarLabs singles; ones who needed help to find the other half. 

 

Eg: Choi Sooyoung.

 

"I think before you get access to the site and impress Daesung-sshi, you would become a fat pig first," I laugh, snatching back my bag of chips. "You grow fat eating supper!"

 

"Stop showing off your high metabolism rate Im Yoona!" 

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"Oh? T-Thank you..." 

 

"You're most welcome. Oh right, are you okay after the knock yesterday? You kind of like blanked out?"

 

"A-Anniyo! I-I-I was just thinking about something," I stutter terribly. "T-Thank you J-Jiyong-sshi!" 

 

"Haha! Y-You a-a-are nervous?" He teases. "Call me Jiyong. Or I prefer girls younger than me to call me oppa~"

 

"A-A-Anniyo! I-It's j-just I-I-"

 

"Just pulling your leg! Chill girl~" He breaks into laughters and ruffles my hair. "No worries. Call me again if you need help!"

 

I watch him walk away to his seat, my face burning. Okays, it's not just a small crush, it's a MAJOR one. You see, I do interact with Kwon Jiyong. Given that I'm from the experimenting department, I need help from computer science department many a times to get some information. So this is how I get to know Kwon Jiyong; the handsome young man... He's cute, handsome and well, when he's working on those codings intently, he's just cool~

 

And at times, he's annoying. Like you know, teasing me and all like it's the simplest thing to do on earth.

 

I'm practically mesmerized by him. 

 

But I know he doesn't feel the same way. 

 

I mean come on! He's such a popular guy! Handsome and smart (and I heard rumors about him being really rich too). Girls FLOCK around him for him to pick. Girls that are probably better than me 100 and 1000 times. Though I never heard that he's in a relationship, I'm pretty sure he has some underground relationship going on perhaps. You know, to prevent breaking his little fangirls' (colleagues) hearts.

 

I'm contented just by looking him from afar.

 

I guess?

 

✺✺✺✺✺


/Yah! Have you tried accessing Star Post?!/

 

"That's like the first question you ever ask me every day in our phone conversation," I shake my head, walking towards my laptop. "Are you really not giving up?"

 

/No! I must make sure I get help from the love guru! Daesung-sshi must be MINE./

 

"I don't get why must I be dragged in then," I grumbled as I accessed the site, logging in with my id. 

 

WELCOME TO STAR POST MS. IM YOONA!

Any love advices needed? Need help in getting your other half? In here, we'll help you with every little single love problem of yours!

 

What? 

 

I got in?! 

 

I never once thought of using this site to get help. I merely try to log in to help Sooyoung increase the chance of getting access to the site. And now, I actually can get in? 

 

I'm not desperate to get Jiyong-sshi's love.

 

I heard the Lee Soonkyu from the accounts department had gain access to the site! She's making her move!

 

Nope, I'm not. Sooyoung is the one who needs help, not me. 

 

Look at Jung Sooyeon and her boyfriend in the technical department! Sooyeon admitted that she received help from Star Post!

 

You're not desperate, Im Yoona.

 

Any love advices needed? Need help in getting your other half? In here, we'll help you with every little single love problem of yours!

 

I'm not desperate but I'm kinda helpless? It won't kill to give it a try right? 

 

/Yah! Im Yoona! Im Yoona!/

 

"Y-Yes!"

 

/Did you manage to get into the site?!/ 

 

"E-Er n-nopes! I told you n-not to believe in this site already, Choi Sooyoung~" I lie through my teeth. "C-Confess to D-Daesung-sshi yourself!" 

 

/Aishh! I'll try myself when I get back to the office tomorrow then!/ 

 

I'm sorry, Sooyoung~ 

 

Erm... Hi? Well, you know my name already~ I'm Im Yoona... And... I'm having a crush on a guy that's working in the same company as me... He's pretty handsome, pretty cool, pretty cute, pretty smart... Actually no, he's not pretty. Well, I mean not pretty, pretty, if you know what I mean. AHHHH! I don't know what I'm talking about already but yeahs, I've this crush on this colleague of mine and I know he doesn't feel the same about me, so what should I do... 

 

PS: What can I call you? Love guru? 

 

And there, I press the 'send' button. 

 

AHHHHHH! I go through the entire process. It turns out after sending the email, they will ask for your particulars, like your phone number and all. I do doubt a little about this but since I've already came to this and there's indeed successful cases, it shouldn't be a scam right? 

 

And so, this marks the start of my consulation at Star Post! 

 

I really hope Sooyoung won't find out and kill me for this.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

Keke. You're a cute girl, Yoona-sshi. No worries, I can understand perfectly where you're driving yet. That guy must be a hot favourite among women then base on your description. Have you ever interact with him before? What do you guys always talk about and all?

 

PS: Love guru sounds sweet. You can call me that but, I think I would prefer Mr. G~ (:

 

KYAAA! I receive this reply a day later! And it's not a scam! It actually sent to my phone! 

 

I get excited and start to narrate those little things between me and Jiyong-sshi, important and (mostly) unimportant ones to the love guru. I maintain close contact with Mr. G and even though I've not make any moves yet, at least I'm having a good feeling about this. At least I don't stutter in front of him anymore! All hail to the love guru!

 

We start to communicate through text messages and to be honest, I rely pretty much on him/her. Just like today. 

 

Omo! What should I do?! I met my crush in a cafe! My heart is racingggggg! 

 

It's a weekend and after lazing around in bed for the entire morning and finally decide to go out to get my caffeine dosage, I head to the cafe and I see Jiyong-sshi sitting by himself, playing with his phone intently! Feeling flustered, I text Mr. G immediately. 

 

You've a message! 

 

Coincidentally, Jiyong-sshi's phone rings too. I see him read the message and replies it with a smile before going back to his game. 

 

You've a message! 

 

Calm down girl~ Be cool about it! If you're feeling ok, go and say hi! 

 

Should I go? What if I've jitters again?!

 

I-I-I-AHHHH! THIS IS NERVE-WRECKING!! 

 

You've a message! 

 

I hit the 'send' button and coincidentally, Jiyong-sshi's phone rings again. I watch him look at the message and reply it. My phone rings thereafter. I'm beginning to feel weird and isn't this too much of a coincidence? We repeat this for a few more times and finally, I realise it isn't just pure coincident. 

 

I know this is personal and sudden, but Mr. G, are you in a cafe now too? Just curious! Nothing else! 

 

You've a message!

 

He picks up the phone and read the message, replying yet again, a smile on his face. 

 

Sorry lady. No personal questions could be entertained! 

PS: But alrights, to calm your nerves, yes, I'm currently in a cafe now~ Sending some telepathic waves of encouragement to you at wherever you are! Kekeke! 

 

It's been proven. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter