Obsession - dolphin90

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rated NC-16 : Gory / Crude scenes

#NowPlaying G-Dragon (Ft. Kush) - She's Gone

 

"He's so lucky to have her!"

 

"Hell, she's even LUCKIER to have him!"

 

"Oh yeah? She's a GODDESS!"

 

"Goddesses are all AROUND! 2NE1's Sandara Park, Wonder Girl's Yubin, So Nyuh Shi Dae's Taeyeon... The list can go on and on! GD? He's a GENTLEMAN! No one, I can say, NO ONE, would love his girl like GD oppa does!"

 

That's all they knew, that's all he showed to the public, that's all she heard.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"You guys slept together."

 

"What nonsense are you talking about?! Don't accuse me!"

 

"Isn't that why you're so cold towards me recently? You love them more than you love me! Did you guys have a , foursome or a ga-"

 

PIAK.

 

"DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT?!"

 

A sting was felt on his face; a wrench on her heart.

 

"Looks like you really did huh..." He smirked, touching his cheek.

 

"D-Does it h-hurt? I-I'm sorry... L-Let me take a look..." Her hand froze in the air as she stuttered, feeling guilty for slapping him out of impulse.

 

"If you're this kind of person, then I don't see why you can't do this with me..." His eyes went dark, penetrating into her soul as he inched closer to her menacingly.

 

"Y-Yeobo... D-Don't..." She shook her head wildly, backing away from every step he took and ended up trapped between the wall and his arms.

 

He leaned in towards her, inhaling and exhaling deeply. Her eyes were filled with tears of fear and anxiety. He was drenched with alcohol again.

 

"Don't you know that I'm crazy? I'm stubborn too and you know what's the sadder thing?" He hissed, eyes a dark orb of lust. "My only sin is loving you..."

 

He inhaled her scent deeply, causing her to shudder. He smirked and pinned her hands against the wall, violating her sacred lips. She struggled in tears as he grabbed hold of her so effortlessly, flinging her onto the bed and removed his shirt, towering over her.

 

The still silence dragged on and on...

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"Honey, I-"

 

His face carved in pain as he sat at the corner of the bed, wanting to stretch his hand out towards her, but stood awkwardly still.

 

They used to be the perfect couple. The couple that their friends were all jealous about, the couple that shined and captured every attention. She's his crush - That's what made him all the more cherished and adored this relationship. Im Yoona - SNSD's face and the goddess that every fanboy admires and can't get their eyes off her. Yet, she chose to be with him, to become the girl of his life.

 

Perhaps, this was why all the more he became possessive and protective over her, being so sensitive at even the slightest thing. She's an idol, she has to film MVs with guys; she's an actress, she has to film scenes with guys; she's a sociable lady, she has to hang out with guys.

 

G-Dragon; the gentleman that makes every fangirl's heart flutters at the sound of his name. He used to be one, and well, he still is. It's just... He didn't know why. Each and every time he spotted her interacting with some other guys, the anger within him built up unknowingly. He's soaked into the loneliness that he couldn't see an end to, like a child that lost his way. He ended up heading to the club, drowning his sorrows, loneliness away. He didn't want to overdrink either; it wasn't to his control. He just found alcohol to be so sweet all of a sudden, drinking shots after shots, glass after glass.

 

He didn't want to believe that she'd left.

 

"It's fine. I understand..."

 

She smiled bitterly, tear-stain evident on her porcelain-like face.

 

This was not the first time. It's not the first time they have had , it's not the first time he had abused her out of impulse, out of anger. It's not the first time he had woke up in the middle of the night, feeling all wrecked up and sorry that he had once again, harmed her.

 

"Yoona, I love you..."

 

He had called her like a habit because of this alcohol, his heart still fluttered at her voice.

 

"I know..."

 

It's vague.

 

And for the rest of the night, nothing else was said...

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"Oppa, l-let's b-break up..."

 

Her voice a thread, a whisper.

 

He thought he was pitiful, he thought he was stubborn. But he was serious, he was attached to her.

 

"Go ahead then. Go ahead and find that someone that's perfect for you," he tried to say calmly. "But te

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter