I will still Love You - Babys_Exotics

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYONG'S POV

 

"I'm going in now. See you in the evening!" Yoona leaned in to give a quick peck on my cheek and scurried out of the car. "Work hard at work!" 

 

"Yeahs~" I answered with a bored tone and drove off, without bidding a proper goodbye.

 

"I love you, Kwon Jiyong!" 

 

Whatever. 

 

"Good morning sha jang nim!" 

 

"Good morning Kwon sha jang nim!" 

 

Yes. I'm Kwon Jiyong. 

 

A 26-year old entrepreneur and chairman of the listed company - Kwon Cooperation. 

 

About the incident just now? 

 

No, I'm not married. 

 

Just...

 

Attached. 

 

UNWILLINGLY. 

 

✺✺✺✺✺

YOONA'S POV

 

"Morning Yoona!" 

 

"Morning Sooyoung!" 

 

"Ahhh~ Someone is being sent by her boyfriend again~ Look at you! Full of love!" 

 

"A-Anniyo! I to-told you I've no boyfriend!" I felt heat rushed up my cheeks as I denied. 

 

Yeahs. I'm Im Yoona. 

 

A 24-year old sales assistant working in a listed company - Kwon Cooperation. 

 

Well, I am attached.

 

Just... 

 

Secretly. 

 

But I don't mind though. 

 

Yeahs, as you can see just now, that's my boyfriend. Kwon Jiyong - the chairman of Kwon Cooperation. It's funny how we could get together despite the difference in our status isn't it? That's why, I treasure him. Though this relationship was arranged by his parents, I still love him. I first met his parents when I bumped into them coincidentally near the office. I was out on an errand and happened to meet them. Mrs Kwon, who had sprained her ankle, was having a hard time walking. I couldn't stand seeing her limping her way home and hence, I piggybacked her back home and got a shock of my life when I realised that she's Mrs Kwon Kim Rang - Wife of Kwon Sang Woo, founder of Kwon Cooperation. From then on, both elders love me alot and eventually, they wanted me to date their son, the sole heir of Kwon Cooperation, Kwon Jiyong.

 

Jiyong oppa, is two years older than me and our personality was the exact opposite. I was a straightforward, cheerful person, while he, had a cool and mysterious vibe in him. As much as him being cold and stern towards me, I still like him. I thought he was just trying to hide his real personality from me. He's always bossy and cold around me, fierce and strict towards his employees. I inferred that that was the layer of protection that he had created for himself. You know, being the sole heir of Kwon Cooperation and living in that big mansion all alone, without any companions to play with, was stressful. Hence, I never once blamed him for the lack of enthusiasm in this relationship. I mean, who would love being involved in a relationship that was arranged by your own parents? 

 

Despite him accepting this relationship only due to his parents exchanging the deal of having 5 grand as his weekly allowance (Yes, the chairman is still receiving allowance in order to sustain his lavish living), I didn't want to break up. I'm sure that one day, just one day, I would be able to move his heart.

 

It was a pact made between the both of us secretly that we would not be revealing our relationship to the public. He stated the reason that he didn't think it was necessary but I figured out that most probably, he just dislike me and didn't want to reveal that he's dating a poor sales assistant in his company. I didn't mind though. I didn't want people to have the perception of me dating him for the sake of fame and money. I love him, not his assets. 

 

✺✺✺✺✺

JIYONG'S POV

 

"I didn't say that I would wait for you," I answered my phone in a frustrated tone. 

 

/Where are you now? You forgot that we'd a dinner appointment with your parents?/

 

"I forgot. I'll just give them a call to tell them that I'm busy with a meeting. Go home already." 

 

/Why is it so noisy there? Is everything ok?/

 

"Yes, don't be nosy. That's it. I'm hanging up now," I hung up the call, not waiting a reply from her. 

 

I looked up and saw three pairs of eyes glancing at me, before looking away shaking their heads.

 

"Y-Yah. W-What's with that expression!" 

 

"I can't believe you're doing this to her," one of my good friends, Youngbae, had his arms folded across his chest as he shook his head. 

 

"Yeah hyung! Yoona is an AWESOME girl!" Daesung chimed in. "If it wasn't for the fact that Aunty and Uncle Kwon had step in to match both of you up, I would have courted her." 

 

"And I would do what it takes to protect her from getting hurt," Seungri added proudly. "Man, she's a goddess!" 

 

"Yah! I told you guys to gather here for a drinking session! Not lecturing session!" I grimaced. 

 

"Araso araso," Youngbae sighed. "But don't you think you're a little overboard? I mean.. she's your girlfriend after all."

 

"Yah! Who says I've a girlfriend!" I shot him a death glare as those girls that sat beside me gave me a raised brow. "Don't listen to him sweetheart. He's sprouting nonsense." 

 

"Ahhh, I knew it! Why would the playboy Kwon Jiyong get a girlfriend to tie himself up~" The girl snuggled up to my chest affectionately as I rested my hand around her shoulders. 

 

"Of course~" 

 

"Ji. Lo-Look..." 

 

"What is it aga-" I turned around in frustration and my expression froze as I saw who was standing by the door. 

 

"Yo-Yoona..." Daesung and Seungri stuttered and smiled in awkwardness. 

 

She was standing there, panting heavily, two eyes brimmed with tears as she ignored them, staring straight into my eyes only. I didn't know why, but I felt guilty. Did she run here? Or did something happen while she's on the way here? 

 

"Awww, come on pretty lady! Where are you going~ I haven't had enough fun with you!" 

 

All of a sudden, a drunk guy barged into the room, trying to hug her, to which she tried to struggle out of his embrace. At that instant, everything became clear to me. She'd met trouble as she came to look for me. Unknowningly, a surge of anger rushed up through me and before Daesung, Seungri or Youngbae could do anything, I had shrugged off the girl that was clinging on me and stood up, waving a hard punch across that guy's face. 

 

I grabbed the stunned Yoona's wrist and stomped out of the club. 

 

What on earth had I just done? 

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING THERE?! IS THAT A PLACE THAT YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO BE IN?!" We came to a nearby river and I started scolding her. 

 

"So that's a place that you're suppose to be in?" She answered with a soft whisper as she looked up at me, with tears in her eyes.

 

I was speechless with that remark. 

 

"Look, I-" 

 

"Let's break up," she shrugged off my grip and cleaned her tears away. "We would continue the act in front of Aunty and Uncle Kwon so that you would get your weekly allowance still. Don't worry." 

 

With that, she strided off, not turning back, not even once. 

 

I was left there, with my hands in the cold, free of her warmth. 

 

My first rejection. 

 

✺✺✺✺✺

YOONA'S POV

 

I controlled my tears and walked away bravely. I kept on walking and when I was sure that I was of a safe distance away from him, I broke down. My feet gave way as I crumbled onto the pavement, ignoring all the weird stares that I was attracting. 

 

"Pabo yah? Why can't you give chase?! I-I would have listened to your explaination..." I cursed as I turned back, realising that he wasn't giving chase at all. 

 

I was upset and disappointed.

 

Yeahs, it's a known fact that I hate playboys. I thought he was a nice guy, you know, capable, talented, dashing, kind-hearted. He's everything, but well, he's a playboy too.

 

After hanging the call, I was worried about him. Judging from the noisy background, I thought he was experiencing some trouble and didn't want me to know. You know, like those typical dramas. Thankfully, I caught the name of some club from the background before he hung up. I rushed my way there, hoping that he would be safe and sound. 

 

I found that club and boy, it was a chaos. I had to squeeze my way through those swea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter