Love - gyoona

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His smile was only for her. 

 

It was a cold winter night and the guy had just clinched yet another deal and was strolling along the streets to clear his head off. Everyone that walked passed him would have their heads turned, at least once, to look at him. Girls had their head turned because they were smittened by his beauty; the way his lips was crooked when he smirked, his pair of eyes that could pierce through their hearts. Guys had their head turned because they were afraid of him; the scary vibe he gave off when he took a puff of his cigarettes, the way he glared back at them if they stared for too long. 

 

Yes, that's the guy. 

 

Kwon Jiyong; the town's most handsome yet ruthless mafia boss. 

 

Together with his four other trusted brothers, he conquered the darkest part of Seoul. Through clubs to bars, pimps to hookers, no one would not know who this guy was. He's smart; police had been trying all their means to capture him but he was clean with his work. He's ruthless; when he wanted something, he would make sure he would get it, via whatever means. At 27, he became the youngest mafia boss in town. Younger have to show him respect, elders have to be cautious and be aware of him.

 

"P-P-Please save me!" 

 

His gang behind him gasped as a girl rushed out from an alley, hugging their boss' leg. Everyone except for Jiyong, was startled. Jiyong, on the other hand, continued to be on his cold, expressionless expression. He raised his brows slightly before bending down to meet eyes with the woman. 

 

Everyone was shocked. Kwon Jiyong had never once knelt down to look at someone on eye level. But yet, he's doing it and it's for an unknown girl. They're not too sure if she's courting for death or that she's lucky. One of his men wanted to step forward to pry her away but he held a hand up, signalling him to back off. The men behind him heaved a sigh of relief for the girl. 

 

She's the latter.

 

"P-Please save me!" The girl continued to plead as she held on to the hem of his trousers. "I-I got lost! I d-didn't know where I was and some guy offered to show me the way but... but he dragged me to the alley and.... and..." 

 

Before she could finish her sentence, she was already choked by tears. Jiyong took a quick glance at the girl's appearance and was surprised. He had met hundreds of women who are perhaps prettier than her but, surprisingly, she set his heart racing. She had a pale ivory complexion and her body curves were perfect. Not only that, her pair of doe eyes, though leaked with sadness now, struck his heart. Judging from her unkempt look and the way she expressed herself, Jiyong smirked. It was no wonder that a girl like her would be taken advantage of in this place. She's perfect. 

 

"Don't worry," in the cold winter, he took off his coat and put it around her, helping her up in the process as well. "I'll help you." 

 

He smiled at that girl. 

 

Yes, that's the girl. 

 

Im Yoona; a sweet, simple and adorable teacher. 

 

That night, he flashed his only geniune smile for her. 

 

That night, the guy that wanted to 'show her the way' got beaten into a pulp.

 

All for the sake of Love.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

His smile is only for her. 

 

Im Yoona doesn't know how but from then on, at the age of 25, she started following him. It doesn't dawn on her that she's actually following him because after he had saved her from the bad guy and had even offered her a ride back home, she thought they would never cross paths again. However, ever since then, she had the feeling that someone had been tailing her but couldn't exactly pinpoint where is the stalker. Until one day, she finally sets a trap for the stalker and hit him with her handbag using all of her strength. 

 

Yes, she had hit the mafia boss with her handbag. 

 

Of course she knows that Kwon Jiyong is the mafia boss! She knows she's simple, but she's not dumb. After exposing his stalkerish behaviour, it seems to be worse. Jiyong is now openly seen being with her, sending her to work and picking her up from her workplace. Yoona felt uncomfortable initially with all the black-suited guys behind them and even those colleagues of her start to tongue-wag about her being involved in heavy debt and that the underground traid is hunting her down, threatening her. It's not like she didn't try retaliating. She did try, many times even. Knocking off slightly early than usual time to avoid that familiar limousine, putting on disguise so as to prevent him from identifying her out and she even went to the extend of teaming up with her best friend and colleague, Kwon Yuri to put up a fight. Because of this, she even went to attend Taekwondo lesson with Yuri and earned several bruises! But of course, all these came down to a naught. 

 

Yuri was also kidnapped in the process because of her. Well, not really kidnapped. It's just that Kwon Jiyong is so scheming that instead of threatening her best friend, he could actually bribe her over to his side, letting her pledge full loyalty for him. 

 

With one GUY. 

 

"Okays! I conceded defeat!" After a month of hiding-and-seeking, Yoona finally confronts him. "How can you get your friend to toy with my best friend's feeling to make her become your underlings too?!"

 

"I didn't," Jiyong looks at her and answers nonchalantly. "Youngbae had his eyes on her the moment he first saw her. I just merely helped him out by asking Yuri out. What comes after that is their own actions. It has nothing to do with me and they're really in love. That brat may look badass but he's a faithful guy. He won't toy with her feelings."

 

"I can see that he's better than you..." Yoona mutters under her breaths playfully. 

 

"Eh?"

 

"Fair enough..." she listens to his explanation and tries to calm herself down. She concludes that the relationship between Youngbae and Yuri is not staged by him because the way Youngbae looks at Yuri; the adoration is something that cannot be acted out. "But what exactly do you want from me?! Stop following me around!"

 

"Nothing," he smiles brightly. "I just want you to be mine." 

 

"You only saved me once from the bad guy!" Yoona cries. "You can't be serious!" 

 

"I like you," Jiyong continues to put on his smile.

 

"Y-Yah! S-Stop smiling!" It's driving her crazy as she finally can control her anger no longer, pulling him closer by his collar, shaking him.

 

"Are you sure it's okay for a teacher to be like that?" Still, Jiyong smiles at her, not at affected. "Or are you going to hit me with the handbag again." 

 

"Y-You..."

 

Then Yoona realises that it's all Kwon Jiyong's scheming plot! It's not because of her 'smart' plan that let Kwon Jiyong falls into her trap, but it's because he is willing to fall into his trap and let her hit him. She's speechless. 

 

"Y-YAH! W-WHAT D-DID YOU JUST DO?!" Yoona releases him and touches her lips, her face flushing red. 

 

"I thought you were signalling me for a kiss. You know, pulling me closer to you, closing your eyes..." Jiyong shrugs his shoulders innocently, letting out a cheeky smile eventually as he touches his lips. "Not too bad. It's as soft as I'd imagined it to be."

 

"Y-YAH! YOU GANGSTER!" 

 

Of course she couldn't outwin him. Soon, she finds herself being the 'wife' of their boss and get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter