Pleasant Misery - TopfanYulyanGyoon

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yeobo, wake up..." 

 

I was in deep slumber when I felt a shake on my shoulder. I ignored it initially but the voice got clearer and a sting was felt on my arm. 

 

"Yah! Choi Seung Hyun!" 

 

I swam up from my dream and opened my eyes tiredly, focusing on the shadow in front of me. I sat up, looking at her. 

 

"Yeah baby?" I smiled. 

 

"I want to eat dubbeokki," she answered with a pout. 

 

"E-Eh?" I thought my ears were playing a trick on me or you know, I'm still in dreamland.

 

"I want to eat dubbeokki!" She repeated, with a slight of annoyance now. 

 

"But baby, it's..." I answered groggily as I reached out for the clock. "It's 3AM right now! All the shops would have closed already." 

 

"Hongdae has all the clubs there," she suggested. "The shops that wouldn't have been closed." 

 

"But that's a two hours ride from here!" I sighed in exasperation and held her shoulders, softening my tone. "I promise I'll get you dubbeokki tomorrow morning alrights? Let's just go back to sleep now." 

 

Within the next two minutes, she's in tears.

 

"M-Mwuh..." 

 

"Y-You d-don't love m-me anymore!" She cried. "You used to do everything for me but now, look at you! You aren't even willing to travel the extra mile for me!" 

 

It's more than an extra mile actually and I don't remember going all the way to Hongdae to get her dubbeokki before.

 

"Araso Araso! Don't cry!" I sighed and wiped her tears away. "Hongdae. I'll head to Hongdae now at the fastest speed okays?"

 

"YES! You're the best yeobo!" 

 

And in less than two minutes, she's all smile again.

 

Damn. 

 

I crawled out of the warm bed and got changed, grabbed my car key and headed out into the biting cold night wind.

 

"Be safe!"

 

Yeahs, sure. 

 

"Baby~ I'm home with your dubbeokki~!" I removed my shoes and called out, only to receive a piece of silence. "Baby?"

 

I entered our room and saw her soundly asleep, snoring away cutely. 

 

"Pabo..."

 

I took a glance at the dubbeokki that I was carrying and shook my head with a defeated smile.

 

This had become all too common.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"Hyung~ Wake up~" I felt a shake on my arm and a voice rang. "Hyung!"

 

"Aishh~! Stop bothering me! Let me get some sleep!" I answered and shrugged off the hand in annoyance. 

 

"Oh! Good morning Hyun Suk hyung!"

 

"A-Annyeonghasaeyo Hyun Suk hyung!" I stood up immediately and opened my eyes in a fluster. 

 

Only to receive Daesung's and Seungri's cheeky smiles and the outburst of Ji Yong's and Young Bae's laughters.

 

"YAH! Are you two courting deaths?!" I threw a cushion towards both of them.

 

"OUCH! We were just pulling your legs hyung~ Why so serious~" Ji Yong laughed as he rubbed his chest. 

 

"Yeahs. You should have looked at your expression just now. A-Annyeonghasaeyo Hyun Suk hyung!" Young Bae stood up and mimicked my actions before bursting out into laughters again, collasping onto the couch, joining Ji Yong..

 

"YAH!"

 

"Why is your dark eye rings so serious hyung?" Seungri asked. "Are you finally admitting that my dark eye rings is a charm too?"

 

"Dream on," I vented my anger on the poor maknae, knocking his head hard. "I went to Hongdae at 3 in the MORNING." 

 

"WHAT?!" Came the unison reply.

 

"I thought you kicked the clubbing habit ever since Fany was pregnant," Ji Yong commented. "Man, you could have called me along!" 

 

"I'll make sure to convey this message to Yoona for you and we'll see what you get," I smirked, planning my own 'revenge'. "Called you along? To ask you to get dubbeokki with me?"

 

"Dubbeokki?" Daesung teased. "Hyung, you're having sudden cravings? How many months more till you're dued?"

 

"NOT YOU TOO KANG DAESUNG!" I shouted and tried to hit him, to which he avoided perfectly by hiding behind Seungri. "Have you forgotten that I've a eight months old PREGNANT lady at home?" 

 

"Right, I almost forgot that Fany is about to due..." Daesung laughed sheepishly. "So Fany asked you to travel to Hongdae to get her dubbeokki?" 

 

"Yeahs. And when I reach home, she's already back in her dreamland," I sighed, rubbing the bridge of my nose. "It's not the first time that I wake up in wee hours to do such things. Hongdae was fine I guess. There was a time she wanted me to go to Jeju to get her oranges. Oranges in WINTER. Can you believe it." 

 

Chuckles rang and I shot a glare towards the source.

 

"At least you don't have to travel to New York to get ICE CREAM," Ji Yong raised his arms up in mock defeat.

 

"Yeahs. And neither do you have to deal with your pregnant wife wanting to pole dance with her huge, bulging tummy," Young Bae added and shook his head. 

 

"What?" That's when I remembered that these two are married men and already had their first baby too. 

 

"Six months into her pregnancy, the face of SNSD Im Yoona demanded me to travel to New York to buy her a cup of ice cream," Ji Yong continued. "Let's not talk about your 2 hours trip and talk about my 22 hours flight. Even if I do travel to New York, it's not even going to work out. It's SUMMER hyung. The ice cream won't even make it to the airport, let alone coming back to Seoul." 

 

"Try beating this. Seven months into her pregnancy, the y icon of SNSD Kwon Yuri wanted to pole dance all of a SUDDEN," Young Bae followed on. "How is she supposed to even dance? She can't even walk long hours for god's sake." 

 

"Wow... Daebak..." After hearing all these, I felt so much better. 

 

"But oh well, I got it settled within a blink of an eye," Ji Yong smirked. "I just head to the convenience store downstairs to get a tub of Ben&Jerry. Since she's such a glutton and with my smart tatic of placing the tub of ice cream in front our Statue of Liberty ornament and asked her to eat it, it went perfectly well. I even got an affectionate kiss on the cheek in return."

 

"I'm not that bad either," Young Bae smiled triumphly. "Yul is easy to please. I asked Teddy hyung to close his café for a few hours and brought her there. There's a pole there and I just danced there, letting her watch my performance instead of her dancing. I even treated the fans who were standing outside to catch a glimpse of us with my y dance alrights. It ended awesomely and I got a passionate kiss on the lips~"

 

These two guys looked at each other and broke into a meaningful smile, hugging each other, praising each other. 

 

"Damn you two seriously."

 

"We love you too hyung~"

 

"YAH! You two-"

 

"Er... Hyung... I think you would have to record your parts later," Daesung cut me off as he showed me my phone.

 

"And maybe I should produce this song in your place instead," Seungri smirked excitedly.

 

WHERE ARE YOU CHOI SEUNG HYUN?! COME BACK N.O.W! 

 

"," I stared at the message displayed across my phone. "I got to go! Catch you guys later!"

 

"Have fun hyung!"

 

"Hyung! How about I help you to produce this song!"

 

"In your dreams!" 

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"I'm home~" 

 

"Yah! YOU FINALLY COME BACK?!" 

 

The moment I entered the house, a cushion came flying to me. I caught it and saw Tiffany's raging expression. 

 

"What's the matter baby?" I tried to keep my cool, walking towards her.

 

"What's the matter?! You tell me! Where's my dubbeokki!" She scoffed. "I'm having a baby in my stomach, not having amnesia." 

 

"Baby, I bought it back," I softened my tone as I touched her arms gently. "But when I reach home, you're already asleep. I can't wake you up just to eat dubbeokki right? Didn't Dr. Jung said that it's not advisable to disturb your sleep? And by the time you wake up, the dubbeokki would have already turn cold and again, Dr. Jung said cold food is not advisable." 

 

"You should have woke me up!" She grimaced. "Dr. Jung also said that pregnant ladies should always try to have her cravings satisfied!" 

 

"But baby, I've already eaten it up. There's nothing left..." I sighed, feeling restless and lethargic.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter