Smile, My Angel - patspro

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SUNNY'S POV

 

18 July 2005

 

"Oppa!" I was so happy to see him again, it had been ages since I last saw him. I ran straight into his arms.

 

Lee Soon Kyu, I was just a trainee under MBoat Entertainment, an affiliate entertainment agency with YG Entertainment. Oh right, you must be wondering why I am talking about YG. Yes, the oppa that I've mention is from YG. He's Kang Daesung.

 

"Have you been taking care of yourself?" His eyes immediately turned into cresents and caught me in his arms. 

 

"Yes grandpa! Why are you so naggy everytime we meet~" I pretended to be irritated and all. In fact I really liked it; it showed that he cares about me.

 

Oh, and if you are wondering if we are together, we are not. I am just having this little crush on him. 

 

We were at our usual place, the rooftop. I placed my head casually on his shoulders as he spoke.

 

"Soon Kyu, what do you think of me?"

 

"Mwuh? You are an awesome oppa! I am sure you will get alot of fans when you debut! Everyone will love you!" Like how I do

 

"But, I am afraid of debuting..."

 

"Why?" I lifted my head from his shoulder and stared at him." Isn't debuting your dream since forever? Don't worry, I am sure everyone will love your voice! You have such a talented voice, everyone in the company has been complimenting you since you've came!"

 

"T-The thing I am worried about isn't my voice, i-its just my..." he gave a sigh." Appearance"

 

"Oh oppa!" I gave a hit on his shoulders." You should believe in yourself! Don't be hindered by all these things. Smile, like you've always been doing and everything would just be fine," I gave a smile.

 

I really love his smile, they way his eyes turned into cresents whenever he's smiling.

 

"Thank you, so so much. I guess I really can't live without you, Soon Kyu."

 

And me too, I can't live without you too.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

8 October 2005

 

4 months, it had been 4 months since I've seen him, if you exclude those few days in between the months, where we just meet at the rooftop for a short while. Since he's preparing for his debut, he was even busier with all those trainings. However, even if he's really busy, he made me his girl. Kang Daesung, this guy is full of surprises. 

 

That day, I remembered clearly. We were supposed to meet at the rooftop. I was so excited. When I was about to get out of the dorm, he called and said that something cropped up and was not able to meet me that night. Although I was really disappointed but, what can I do? He's someone that's preparing for his debut.

 

An hour later, the bell of the dorm rang. I was already sleeping and woke up, groaning while I made my way towards the door. My eyes flew wide opened when I saw who's at the door. It's him, Daesung. The way he asked me to be his girlfriend, a grin crept up my face and I was getting teary. Thinking it now, I still can't wipe those silly grins on my face.

 

I was the happiest woman on the earth, that day.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

14 March 2006

 

It was pouring the whole day today, just like how I was feeling. Right after that phone call with him.

 

Daesung was so happy.

 

/Babe?/ Just by hearing his voice, I was already melting.

 

"Yes?"

 

/I am going to debut this August!/ He sounded so excited, I bet his jumping up and down right now.

 

"Really?! That's soooo great! Your dream is finally coming true!" I was excited as well, he sounded like a little kid, who had gotten what he really want on the phone.

 

/YES! I LOVE YOU SO SO SO MUCH!/

 

"YAH, DO YOU ONLY LOVE ME WHEN YOU ARE DEBUTING?! So everything has been a lie?" I faked my anger, trying to make him panic.

 

/Mwuh?! Of course not! I love you everydayyyy!/

 

"GLIB! You must have said this to all your past girlfriends~" Even though he couldn't see, I rolled my eyes.

 

/Yah, Lee Soon Kyu listen. I may have girlfriends in the past, but you are the only one I love now. YOU CAN'T FORGET THIS!/

 

"Awwww, oppa.." 

 

/Have a goodnight and I love you. Sweet dream my angel~/

 

I hadn't been thinking that much during that conversation with him and was literally melting with all his words. But the more I think, the more my heart ached. How am I going to break this news to him? 

 

✺✺✺✺✺

20 March 2006

 

I had been rejecting all his calls for a week. Do you know how much my heart ache everytime I listened to all his voicemails? There was times that I told myself, I couldn't do this to him. But another time, I told myself, I was doing for his own good.

 

 I'm breaking up, with him. 

 

I picked up my phone with trembling hands, my eyes were already filled with tears even before dialing his number. It didn't take long for him to pick up the phone. He might most probably be waiting by his phone all day, waiting for my call.

 

/BABE?! Are you alrights? Why are you ignoring me? Did something happened?!/

 

Just by hearing his panicking voice, tears streamed down my face.

 

"O-Oppa..." No, Lee Soon Kyu. You need to do this, you couldn't just melt like this.

 

/Why? What happened? Are you sick? Do you want me to come over now?/

 

"NO!" I shouted, that's the last thing I wanted him to do. Seeing me like this. "I-I just have something to tell you..."

 

/W-What is it?/ Did he notice this coming? Cause his voice was trembling as well.

 

"Let's break up," I said firmly, but you don't know how much my heart was hurting. Tears were like running tap, I couldn't stop it.

 

/Y-You are k-kidding right? B-Babe, it's not A-April fool's today!/ He ended off with a bitter chuckle.

 

How I wish, I wish I was kidding. And all these was not real.

 

"I-I am n-not kidding," I managed to say it out between my sobs." Let's just b-break up..."

 

/There must be some misunderstand, please don't. Babe, you can't do this to me!/ Judging from his voice, he's already crying.

 

"D-Daesung, I-I am sorry, really sorry." There was no point to hide it, I was just crying while talking to him.

 

/NO, DON'T SAY YOU ARE SORRY!/ He shouted. /Let's meet up, right now. Right at the rooftop, I am going to wait till you turn up./

 

"Dae, I-" before I could even speak, he cut me off.

 

/See you t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter