The Parasite's Love - TopfanYulyanGyoon

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rated NC-16 : Mild ual / Gory Scenes

 

It was pouring that night.

 

Just like any other days for the month of August, the sky was overcast with dark, gloomy clouds and it was raining heavily. Not quite a surprise, since it was the season of rain.

 

And just like a week ago, the forest of LA was cornered off by the police, with lots of people crowding around, murmurings ringing loud despite the rainy day. 

 

"What do we have here?"

 

"21-year old Cali boy who was last seen leaving a pub with a brunette," the subordinate reported to his captain as they walked towards the corpse. 

 

Chief Choi Seunghyun - The youngest sheriff in town. Not only that, he's a korean, the first foreigner that had managed to achieve this top spot within a short span of 2 years, taking everyone by surprise with his quick-witted and critical thinking analogy. 

 

"The situation is exactly the same as the accident that happened a week ago chief. Do you think perhaps, this might be done by the same person? A serial killer?" The subordinate asked. 

 

Seunghyun knelt down to take a look at the corpse. Yes, it was the same as the murder case that happened a week ago - A thunderstorm, a pub, a brunette, a dried up corpse. 

 

He covered the corpse with the duvet bag, allowing the undertaker to take him away. He sighed. This had been the second case in just within a week. He had never met such tricky cases since he came here. This town had always been in peace and serenity. Robbers and thefts were often, but there wasn't serious cases such as murders, let alone such cruel murder cases. 

 

What could it be? Why would the corpse dried up as though all their blood had been drained off? 

 

He could only sigh without any answer to these questions. 

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

The two murder cases had set everyone in town into a panic mode. Mothers and wives would not let their sons and husbands to go to pubs after 8PM and the streets were quiet and deserted by 9. The rain continued to pelt down hard, making the scenery all the more eerie and melancholy. 

 

Seunghyun thought that today might be the day. He put on his coat and grabbed his hat, heading down to the nearest pub from the police station. Even if he couldn't get any clues, at least he could have a drink. His mind had been filled with too much things for him to be able to sleep soundly.

 

"Wow, our captain Choi is not afraid of anything," the bartender, Youngbae smirked as he served him his bottle of beer. 

 

"It looks like you aren't either," Seunghyun smirked as he looked around while taking a gulp from his beer. "Why don't you close for the day since no one is going to be here? Go home and accompany your wife."

 

"I just love the scent of alcohol to be around me. Besides, Yul isn't in town today," Youngbae laughed as he wiped the glasses. "Capt, do you really think it's a simple murder case?" 

 

"What do you think?"

 

"Well, for me..." Youngbae stopped cleaning the glasses and leaned forward, whispering. "Before the last owner passed down this pub to me, I've learnt something from him..." 

 

"What is it?" 

 

"I heard that years ago, there was a woman, brunette she is, with a y figure too. Guys were bewitched by her and followed her out of the pubs and the every next day, they were being killed. Same situation. Dried up corpse, no huge open wounds with the exception of a teeth bite on their neck," Youngbae straightened his body and blew a puff of air onto the glass, resuming to wiping it. "It's during the month of august too. The season of rain~ Such a coincidence don't you think?" 

 

Seunghyun stared at him in disbelief. 

 

"Do you believe in vampires?" Youngbae smirked as he pointed towards the door. "I do." 

 

Seunghyun turned towards the direction.

 

There, in came a brunette, alluring with a sense of dark and mysterious vibe in her... 

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

Even if he could sense something was definitely amiss, Seunghyun couldn't stop his male hormones from going wild. He had to admit, this lady in front of him, was nothing but pure gorgeous and y. 

 

"You don't look familiar. You're not from this town," Seunghyun took down another pint of beer as he looked at the lady dreamily. 

 

"Doesn't sound like a question but yes, I'm not from this town," the woman let out a mocking chuckle and leaning forward to him, whispering seductively. "We can get to know more about each other in your house." 

 

Be it if it was the alcohol or he was practically bewitched by her, he smirked and stood up, putting his arms around her before leaving a 20,000won note on the table. 

 

"See you around, Youngbae~" he hicupped, making wet sounds. "Thanks for the little story that you'd shared."

 

"Most welcome," Youngbae answered to himself as he watched him stumbled his way out of the pub, with the lady beside him. "Have a fun time."

 

Youngbae witnessed her helped him into his police car and before she drove off, she threw a smirk at him.

 

"Best of luck to you, Choi Seunghyun." 

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"What's your name?" He knocked her against the wall and whispered huskily as he kissed his way down. 

 

"Tiffany Hwang... Call me Fany..." She panted heavily, pulling off the buttons on his shirt feverishly. 

 

"Age?"

 

"Unknown," she stopped and stared right into his eyes. "All you have to know is you won't be arrest for having with a minor."

 

Seunghyun smirked and kissed her hungrily, ripping her tank top off and carried her to his bed, with her hooking her arms around his shoulders. 

 

And the night dragged on and on, with the rain pelting down againt the window panes...

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

He didn't know what he had done.

She didn't know what she had done either. 

 

She was awake before him at dawn. Looking at his serene sleeping face, she felt her heart skipped a beat, not that she could feel it literally of course. But the moment her eyes trailed down to his arms and thighs, her heart wrenched. It was a huge mistake. She shouldn't have done it. 

 

What on earth is she doing?! 

 

That night, she had received a call from her senior, informing her about her next target. Recently, it had been a kill. She was a newborn and she was dying of thirst. Hence, despite being told off numerous times, she continued to attack guys, making them fall under her beauty and charms. After satisfying her thirst for two weeks, she was pretty tamed already but there she was, receiving a call from her senior, telling her about her target. 

 

"Choi Seunghyun. That's your target. 27 year old, the youngest sheriff in town. It's not convenient for us to handle him, so we're sending you to do this job. Be careful, he's no easy task." 

 

She thought he was just scaring her but the moment she saw this Choi Seunghyun, she had ate her words back. His charisma, his sharp features, everything about him, from head to toe, attracted her completely. She had never believe in guys ever since she'd changed, but seeing him, for the first time, she wanted to believe. To believe that there's still good guys out there. 

 

Staring at him, she sighed, finding herself tearing up. She couldn't do this. She really couldn't. Lovebites, sure it's easy peasy, but a deeper bite than that... No, she couldn't. The fact that she was not at all affected by his smell amazed her and this fact alone had told her that she was in love with this guy. Love at first sight, that was what her seniors had experienced too. They would understand her. 

 

She sighed and got dressed up quietly. Before she left, she took the last glance at him and bit her lips hard, trying to stop her tears from flowing. Who would have expected that this would happen to her. 

 

About an hour later, when the sun began to rise and shone onto him, Seunghyun stirred and open his eyes groggily. He stretched and felt his body all tired and sore. He looked towards the other side of the bed and found that it was empty and cold. He sighed. Ruffling his hair tiredly, he stood up and did some stretchings, his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter