Only U - Troyal

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#NowPlaying TaeTiSeo - Only U 

 

"Baby~"

 

You whispered into my ears, my face and planting kisses on my face. Your soft voice rang in my ears. Whether my eyes were open or closed, I kept looking for you.

 

I turned around and buried myself into your chest and then, I felt something wet on my forehead with a pair of arms wrapped around me.

 

"Oppa," I called out while opening my eyes and you were there, smilling brightly looking towards my direction.

 

My eyes met yours as I'm in your warm embrace, this made me want to snuggle closer to you.

 

"Good morning, baby," You planted a kiss on my lips, which I willingly returned. 

 

You tried to kiss me again, but I shunned away teasingly.

 

"Yah," You gave me a glare and pouted.

 

The very next moment you started to whisper into my ears. "Baby give me one more kiss, just one more kiss~"

 

I could feel my cheeks turning red.

 

Without waiting for me to respond, You placed your arms at the back of my head, trying to pull me closer to you.

 

✺✺✺✺✺ 

 

It was hard to get out from bed, with your warmth wrapped around me.

 

The door knob turned open when I was brushing my teeth, you came in and wrapped your arms around me from the back. 

 

I smiled at your smile.

 

It was as if you could see fear in my eyes.

 

"Don't worry so much, I will deal with it," you gave me apeck on the cheek," We will just enjoy today, alright?"

 

"Komawo oppa, I really can't thank you enough."

 

You made me forget all fear, you made me breathe.

 

But the fear of you leaving me...

 

✺✺✺✺✺ 

 

We were at Bali. We came over after having the permission from both company.

 

You're just right in front of me, enjoying your time while surfing.

 

Will this be the last time? For me to see you smile so brightly like this?

 

You're everything I've been looking, will you protect me?

 

Will you?

 

"Babe! Come and join me!" I broke my thoughts after hearing your voice.

 

I shot a smile towards your direction and shook my head.

 

You came up, pulling me up and towards the sea.

 

"Come on! We only have breaks like this once in awhile~"

 

The moment I was with you and your love, there's nothing to worry about.

 

It was the first time I've tried surfing, as most of the beginners would do, I fell off from the board.

 

Just as I thought I'm going to drown, a strong grip was felt on my waist.

 

"Are you okay?" You were looking at me worriedly, frowning.

 

I felt loved.

 

"Nah, I'm alright" I gave you a smile and placed my hands on your knitted eyebrow," Stop frowning, you look ugly like this."

 

While looking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter