First Night Failed - TopfanYulyanGyoon

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rated NC-16 : Mild ual Content

 

"The groom may now kiss the bride~" 

 

As the pastor announced the final sentence and he kissed his bride, Lee Seung Hyun aka Seungri of Big Bang, finally embarked on a brand new chapter of his life. 

 

Together with his bride, Seo Joo Hyun aka Seohyun of Girls Generation. 

 

"Congratulations to our maknae coupleeeeeeee!" Their older sisters cheered after the ceremony. 

 

"I can't believe it, our Seobaby is finally all grown up and ready to start her own family now," Taeyeon remarked, teary-eyed. 

 

"I know right," Hyoyeon wiped away her tears. "Can you believe it?! The goody-good girl has gotten married first!" 

 

"Yah! Lee Seung Hyun! You better treat our maknae right! If not, you'll bound to be in deep deep troubleeeeee!" Tiffany warned.

 

"Of course babe," TOP chuckled as he wrapped his arm around his girlfriend's shoulders. "Even if you give him 10 thousands guts, he wouldn't dare." 

 

"Hyung!" Seungri groaned in protest.

 

"So you guys are heading for your honeymoon now?" GD asked. "Where are you guys going?"

 

"I will not BREATHE a word about the location to you guys," Seungri announced proudly. "I know what you guys are up to, hyungs. I won't let you ruin my newly wed night!" 

 

"Suits you," GD shrugs his shoulders nonchalantly and wrapped his arms around his girlfriend's shoulders, pulling her closer as he smiled slyly. "Not like I want to be a stalker or what. I would rather spend some alone time with my gorgeous lady. In bed." 

 

"You and your ertic mind!" Yoona blushed and elbowed her boyfriend's stomach gently. "Who says I'm going to be spending time with YOU?" 

 

"You would~" GD smirked confidently and he turned around to look at Seungri, ruffling his hair. "Enjoy your trip woori maknaeeeeee~"

 

"Hyung!" 

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"H-H-How did you guys know that we're coming here?!!" Seungri could feel his jaw falling apart as he stared in disbelief. 

 

Yupps. The moment he came out of the airport with his wife, he saw 8 familiar faces standing at the arrival hall, smiling brightly (some evilly) at them. 

 

"There's nothing hidden between Soshi, Seungri-sshi~" Yuri beamed as she shook her head. 

 

"U-Unnie asked me. I thought they just wanted to know out of curiousity..." Seohyun, who was standing beside him, answered his doubts completely. 

 

"Oh..." Seungri mentally cursed himself but wouldn't bear to reprimand his wife. She's too innocent to know what her fellow sisters and brother-in-laws were capable of. "Ji Yong hyung, didn't you say you would rather spend time in bed with your girlfriend?" 

 

"Yeahs, I heard that Maldives offer really nice and comfortable bed," GD shrugged his shoulders, totally showing no sign of remorse. "The sceneries are perfect for se-"

 

"Shhhh!" Yoona put her hands over her boyfriend's mouth to prevent him from sprouting nonsense. "We're just here for vacation. We won't disturb you guys!" 

 

"Really?" 

 

All eight faces nodded seriously. 

 

"As if you guys are that good," Seungri muttered under his breath but let out a sign eventually, wrapping his arms around Seohyun's shoulders. "Let's go~" 

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

As if they would really NOT disturb them. 

 

The reason why he chose Maldives to be their honeymoon destination was because of its scenic places and most importantly, 

 

Tranquility. 

 

In here, no one would recognise them. There wouldn't be fans chasing them and they would finally be able to enjoy quality time together. 

 

Yeahs, he's right about having no fans. 

 

But he's definitely not getting any quality time with his wife.

 

Not with his brothers and sister-in-laws around. 

 

Coincidentally (or purposely), all eight of them were staying in the same hotel as them. SAME floor even. After chasing them off to each of their room, Seungri thought he could finally spend some time to look at his beautiful wife. 

 

"Babe, you're beautiful," they sat on the edge of the bed, him carressing her cheeks. 

 

"You're handsome too," Seohyun's face was turning red as she whispered.

 

"I love you..." He smiled and inched closer, almost touching her lips...

 

"LEE SEUNG HYUN, YOU STOLE MY SHAMPOO DIDN'T YOU!!" 

 

Damn that shampoo and his vain 4th eldest brother. 

 

That door knocking and curses ended the newly weds short intimate moments. Seohyun stood up immediately, tugging her hair behind her ears embarrassingly as she opened the door to let a 'grumpy' Daesung in. 

 

"Silly! Your shampoo is inside my bag!" In came Sooyoung who giggled as she linked her arms around her boyfriend, 'reprimanding' him. "I'm so sorry maknaes! I'll drag him away now!"

 

"It's alrights, unnie," Seohyun smiled politely.

 

"Yeah yeah, just make sure you guys look for everything carefully before you all come knocking in..." Seungri sat on the bed and muttered in annoyance. 

 

"We will! Don't worry! We promise not to disturb anymore!" Sooyoung announced.

 

"Have fun woori maknaeeeee~!" Daesung smiled brightly and Seungri caught his older brother smirking at him evilly before the couple exited the room again. 

 

"So... Shall we go to the beach?" Seohyun asked her husband in an effort to cheer him up.

 

"I guess that's the only way to escape?" Seungri looked up and broke into a defeated smile as he saw his beautiful wife.

 

"I'm pretty sure the sceneries would cheer you up!" Seohyun smiled and linked her arms around him.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

Yeahs. Seungri was probably really cheered up by the sceneries.

 

Maldives' sceneries were superb and indeed, Seungri felt alot more at peace - Listening to the lapsing of waves, instead of his brothers' voices. 

 

Brothers' voices...

 

"Yah! Dong Young Bae/Choi Seung Hyun! Get back here now you!" 

 

Before he could relax totally, two distinct voices rang. 

 

"Catch me if you cannnnn~!" 

 

Then it became four. 

 

Seungri raised his brows at his wife who held her arms up in innocence. 

 

"I swear I didn't tell them we're coming here." 

 

"O-Oh! Woori maknae!" TOP and Taeyang stopped running and stopped in front of the newly weds, smiling brightly. "Annyeong woori sister-in-law~" 

 

"Oppas~" Seohyun greeted politely. 

 

"Oh! Such a coincidence!" Tiffany and Yuri caught up with their boyfriends too and smiled at them. 

 

"Yeah yeah, what a coincidence," Seungri mumbled in annoyance. 

 

"Seohyun ah! Seungri ah! Why don't you join us! We're going scubba diving!" Tiffany announced. 

 

"Anniyo, Fany ah. They're suppose to be on honeymoon trip! We shouldn't disturb their alone time," TOP spoke up. 

 

'Yes yes! Please go away! Finally TOP hyung is doing something right!' Seungri beamed in his thoughts. 

 

"I'm pretty sure Seungri doesn't mind. Right chingu?" Yuri added. 

 

"I-" 

 

"Yeahs, you guys must have think that we're a nuisance right? Ahhh, it's alrights. We'll just go ahead ourselves then," Taeyang sighed and feigned a hurt look.

 

"Anniyo oppa! S-Seungri d-didn't mean it this way!" Seohyun answered in panic.

 

Seungri sighed and cursed inwardly. Dammit. This is all part of TOP's and Taeyang's plan. To make Seohyun feel guilty. Sometimes, he wonder why would he have such brothers who're so merciless. 

 

"Yeobo?" Seohyun shook his arm to gain his attention.

 

"Eh?"

 

"Shall we?"

 

"Ahhh, alrights... Let's go..." Seungri could only sigh and nodded his head as Seohyun beamed and linked arms with Tiffany and Yuri.

 

"Happy honeymoon, woori maknae~" TOP and Taeyang smiled in satisfaction as they patted his shoulders and followed behind the girls. 

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

Just when he thought things couldn't get any worse. 

 

"Seohyunnie!"

 

"Unnie!" 

 

After scubba-diving with the two couples, Seungri managed to get Seohyun away and together, they sneaked out of the two couples' sight. Seungri brought her to a relaxing massage parlour, thinking that they could get a romant

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter