Bae Bae - TopfanYulyanGyoon

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#NowPlaying Big Bang - Bae Bae

 

I always knew that you're unique. 

 

"Oppa, this is pretty right?" 

 

Instead of staring at your dress like you're refering to, I'm staring at your figure. It's a known fact to all - Tiffany Hwang has a SUPERB body proportion. Everyone goes WOW at your body.

 

Everyone including me. 

 

Even if I'm your boyfriend. 

 

And technically, you belong to me. 

 

"Yah, Choi Seung Hyun!" 

 

"Yes babe?" I snapped back to reality by a sting on the arm and was met with your pouty face. 

 

"I asked for your opinion about my dress but you just zoned out!" 

 

"You look AWESOME in everything," I let out a defeated chuckle as I pulled you down to sit on my lap. 

 

"That's what you always say," you rolled your eyes. 

 

"Well, to be fair," I smiled and kissed your shoulder. "That's what you always say when I asked your about my chairs." 

 

Laughters.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

As much as we're compatible, we never bring our relationship to another step. 

 

"Stop teasing me like that if you're not gonna take me," you squirmed out of my embrace and jumped out from my lap. 

 

Call me old-fashioned, but unlike Ji Yong and Seungri, I'm pretty much against pre-marital . 

 

"I'm respecting you, babe," I couldn't help but chuckle at your behaviour.

 

You're born in America, so generally, of course you're more open-minded when it comes to such stuffs. That's why, when we first got together, I was pretty much in denial and insecurity. I mean, Ji Yong's and Seungri's personality seemed to suit you more (not that I'm trying to ask you to steal other people's boyfriend). But yeahs, our personalities are poles apart but yet, we matched. 

 

As it is. 

 

"Yeah yeah," you sighed. "You always made me look like a desperate girlfriend." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter