When the Ice meets the Sun - Troyal

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Being me . Being me on this supposedly gorgeous day, with the supposedly gorgeous sun shining through my bedroom window, double-. Add the fact that today was our anniversary, and my score was up to triple-. And add in the sad, aching, devastating lack of Young Bae, and ding-ding-ding! The bell at the top of the age Meter can't ring any louder.

 

Instead of melodious tune, I have age tune. Sweet.

 

You're a pathetic girl, Jessica Jung. That's what I was thinking when I was waiting for Seohyun and Yuri to come. I needed them to accompany me cause I was so bored for the day and...

 

Yeahs, did I mention already? 

 

I am pathetic.

 

You must be wondering. Why would the famous ice princess, Jessica Jung be pathetic? Out of ALL people? Yes, I am pathetic. Because just a week ago, I broke up with the LOVE of my life. A WEEK AGO. A week before our THIRD-year anniversary. Can you believe it?! And the reason behind the breakup? 

 

No, it's not because he's cheating behind my back.

No, it's not because our love for each other is gone.

No, it's not because he broke the law and committed crimes. 

Come on! You can do better than this!

 

Actually no, you would never be able to guess it. It's THAT pathetic. 

 

Yeahs, I broke up with him.

Because of...

A CUCUMBER.

 

Yeahs, laugh. Laugh for all you want~ 

 

I know I'm pathetic.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

You know who's the love of my life. It was the biggest  news ever in the idol history. Much bigger than the whole Tiffany-ditching-Big Bang-TOP-dating-2PM-Nickhun thing, much bigger than Yoona-broke-up-with-Lee Seung Gi-and-got-together-with-GD incident... Okay, I'm a little exaggerative here. Not really as big as Yoona and GD oppa's incident, since well, both of them are like the FIREWORKS of the entire entertainment industry. 

 

But hey, it's at least bigger than Tiffany's!

 

Yups, that's right. My relationship with Dong Young Bae, aka Big Bang Taeyang.

 

The reason why it's such a big thing, was because who would have expected SNSD's ice princess to get together with BIGBANG's sun? Our personality are MILES apart, so it came as a surprise to everyone when our relationship went public. 

 

To kill the boredom while waiting for Yuri and Seohyun, I took out my iPod and clicked on my 'Gray playlist', the playlist that had the world's saddest songs ever. My iPod lighted up, and immediately, my basic instincts were to click to my photo album. You see, I ALWAYS have the habit of viewing my photo album as I listened to the music. I did that even more often when I was with him. 

 

Hell, the moment I click open my album, Young Bae's bubbly, cheerful face SPLASHED on my screen, making me feel like bawling all over again. It was the first photo that I had taken in secret, not wanting to be exposed of my obsession with him.

 

You must be wondering. How on earth did Young Bae and I get together? 

 

Well, it's pretty simple. Remember the huge trouble Big Bang got themselves into? The whole Daesung car incident and G-Dragon incident. It pretty much wrecked Big Bang then. But you know the five guys. They ain't quitter. But still, we girls were worried sick. I never got why people say SM and YG artists are loggerheads. We're BEST of friends! Especially Big Bang and Girls Generation. It's just that we prefer to lay low. Daesung is good friend with Yoona, so Yoona was worried sick and wanted to visit him. GD oppa is close with Yuri, so Yuri wanted to check on him. Hyoyeon and Sooyoung were known to be huge VIPs, so they wanted to cheer on them too. We couldn't go together since nine people were too obvious. We drew lots after much arguments (because all of us wanted to go), and it came down to Yuri, Yoona, Tiffany (but then forfeited her chance because of her awkward relationship with her then ex-boyfriend TOP oppa), Hyoyeon and me. 

 

And so, after concealing ourselves and informing Seungri about our visit, we're off to Big Bang's dorm! 

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"Remember girls, no screaming, no fangirling. We're here to give support, to cheer them on," as the supposedly 'calm' one, I reminded the girls when we were at the doorsteps. 

 

The girls nodded in sync and I stepped forward to ring the bell. 

 

1...

2...

3...

4...

5...

 

No response. 

 

"They shouldn't be out. Try ringing again unnie," Yoona suggested.

 

I nodded and pressed the bell again.

 

1...

2...

3...

4...

5...

 

Coming!!!

 

A voice rang from inside and we looked at each other, breaking into a relieved smile. I took a step back and waited for the door to be answered patiently. 

 

"Yah! Can't you just bring along your keys next time when you're out?! I'm sh-"

 

To hell with the calmness. 

 

There the famous Taeyang stood, bare chested with ONLY his sweatpants on. His y signature brown-black mohawk were down and dripping wet. What's worse? THE WATER WAS DRIPPING ONTO HIS BARE CHEST AND DOWN TO HIS STOMACH. 

 

Normal reaction - I screamed. 

 

Only to be muffled completely by the alert Yuri who put her hand over my mouth immediately.

 

"Hey! Why are you girls standing here and not going in? Didn't someone o-" Just then, Seungri appeared from behind us, armed with two bags of groceries. "Oh... I see the reason..." 

 

He nodded approvingly, trying to suppress his laughter.

 

"S-S-SNSD?! G-Give me a minute!!" 

 

He was abashed and taken aback as much as I was as he bolted back into the house immediately and sounds of things falling to the ground could be heard as we waited for him to return. 

 

"Come on, let's not stand here and get caught by the paparazzi. I swear they're like mosquitoes, always swarming around our dorm these days," Seungri squeezed pass us and entered the dorm. 

 

The girls threw me smirks as we made our way in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter