I'm always Waiting - Troyal

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#NowPlaying Seohyun - I'll Wait for You

 

TAEYANG'S POV

 

/Oppa, you understand right?/

 

/Yes, I know. It's all for work purposes./

 

/I'm glad that you're understanding! If you were GD oppa, I guess I would be in hot soup./

 

/Yeahs. Araso, you should get going now. Contact me again after your filming./

 

/Neh~! Enjoy your recording too!/

 

"What's with that dejected face~"

 

I looked up and saw Jiyong walking into the recording studio, with a huge smirk on his face.

 

"Nothing~" I brushed it off with a sigh. "Just ended a call with Seohyun. She's busy."

 

"With WGM again?" He laid himself comfortably on the couch. "Thank god Yoona has too many crazy fanboys to be filming this show. If not, I swear I would have plucked all my hair out because of this."

 

"Yeahs, count yourself lucky..."

 

"Come on, you and Seohyun had been through so much. This WGM thing isn't going to kill you right?"

 

"I know... But you know, sometimes, I wonder if she really gets the meaning of like and love..."

 

"Of course she does. You guys have experienced losing each other once, remember?" Jiyong seemed to notice my sullen expression as he changed the topic. "Right, how's your production coming along?"

 

"Great," I gave a weak smile. "It's all scheduled in September. I can't wait to be back on stage and get myself busy so that I wouldn't have to dwell so much into things."

 

"Awesome," he gave a smile and sat up. "Things would be fine for you and her, Bae."

 

"Thanks,"

 

"Did I miss out anything?"

 

Then, a knock was heard on the door and in came a gorgeous and bubbly lady - G-Dragon's real life girlfriend; SNSD Yoona.

 

"Heys Yoong," I smiled as she gave me a greeting hug even before greeting her boyfriend. "We're just talking about my album."

 

"Yah yah, shouldn't this boyfriend receive a greeting hug or kiss first?"

 

"Omo! Your album is almost done?!" She ignored Jiyong and asked me excitedly. "I would love to hear it!"

 

"Yah yah," Jiyong was quick to take his girlfriend by her arms when she was about to take a seat. "We were talking about your maknae. That's the main issue instead of his album."

 

"Eh?" He finally got her attention as she raised her brows at me curiously. "What happened to Seohyun?"

 

"It's nothing," I gave a smile. "It's just that she had been really busy with WGM filming..."

 

"If I were you," Jiyong continued. "I would go to the filming set to take a look."

 

"You mean spying," Yoona snorted. "Thank god I'm forbidden to take part in this show. If not, I would have a crazy stalker stalking me every single time I film. It gives me creep."

 

"Yah, Im Yoona," Jiyong pouted in dissatisfaction.

 

"You know I still adore you~" Yoona flashed a cheeky smile towars him before softening her gaze and gave me an encouraging smile. "As much as I have this controlling sensitive boyfriend, I've to agree with him. Oppa, if you're worried, just go and take a look though I'm sure everything is very pure between Seohyun and Yonghwa oppa. Besides, today's filming is pretty near here. You can just make up an excuse that you happen to dropby."

 

"Really?" I asked, lips pressed into a thin line.

 

"It'll be fine," Yoona smiled. "From what I see, Yonghwa oppa treats Seohyun like a younger sister."

 

I thought for awhile as a grin crept up my face. "Thanks, Yoong."

 

"Yah, what's with that calling of Yonghwa oppa? Since when are you so close to him?"

 

"Aren't we suppose to be listening to your album? We should get going now! I'm excited to hear your masterpiece!" Yoona linked her arms around Jiyong and diverted his attention.

 

"Of course you are! I wrote it thinking about you!" Jiyong, was of course distracted as he talked about his album, wrapping his arms around her shoulders as they walked towards the door.

 

"Oppa, I'll be waiting for your album!" Yoona turned back and whispered to me, giving me a bright smile as Jiyong continued to rattle on. "Hwaiting!"

 

What can I do with this pair of couple?

 

That's one thing I'm envious of them.

 

They give and take in their relationship.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

I plugged in my earpiece and headed out, to the filming set that Yoona was talking about. It was playing one of my favourite songs - Seohyun's I will wait for you.

 

Keudaega boineyo nae mamsok dan han saram
Keutorok keuriwohan geudaega boyeoyo

 

There, I saw her, the only one deep in my heart, the one I miss so much.

 

Boiji anhayo na teulliji anhayo nae mal
Na yeogiisseoyo na keudarilkkeyo Na keudaeyeoyaman haeyo

 

"We're ready now!"

 

She didn't see me, she didn't hear my words.

 

Here I am, waiting for her.

 

We had lost each other once - when we were debuting. I was in a fit of anger and frustration, initiating a break up and she accepted it willingly too. I was left with remorse and regret and wanted her back so greatly. And right now, after two years, we're back as a pair. I love her, she loves me. We have to be together.

 

She has to be the one for me.

 

But there she was, brushing the hair of another guy, with a bright smile on her face.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

This was the icecream house that we'd been to on our first date. Did she remember this place? Or was this just a filming site to her already?

 

Lightning and thunder erupted, almost simultaneously. Rain hammered the ground, forming sea of puddles everywhere.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter