Call me Daddy: 30

YoonHyun Story 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
   

 

30 | When Yoona is sick 1.2

 


That moment when Seohyun just exited the pharmacy, the moment also Taeyeon greeted her surprisingly. She seriously jumps and slapped her shoulders twice. "Yah! You scared the hell out of me!" and whined at the same time. "What are you doing here?!" a breath of relief can be heard through her upon calming down her nerves.

 

Snickering, Taeyeon crosses her arms and pointed to the paper bag Seohyun was holding. "What is that? Don't tell me, you have a new job besides being a student and Yoona's maid?"

 

"Omo. Don't tell me you also stalk me all the way to Yoona's mansion?" Seohyun frowned. She haven't thought of sharing her job to the older. It came so surprise for her.

 

"I just recently found out too. But what is that? You're not going to build a pharmacy too, or you are?" Taeyeon continued to snicker.

 

"I am not a pharmacist student Unnie. I'm a nursing Student. But anyway, It's for Yoona and Yul. Both are sick because of their recent race in the Pool. Aigoo, so stubborn."

 

Taeyeon chuckles. "So you're caught up between a past lover and a present lover? How cool is that?"

 

"Yah!" Seohyun slapped Taeyeon's shoulders again. "That's not cool at all Unnie!"

 

"Hahaha The last time I remember you don't want to see Yul forever what is happening?"

 

Seohyun sighed defiantly. "I know. But things just really seem to change drastically. I mean he's the father of my children, I realize I shouldn't be selfish. He likes to see my twins, then so be it. As long as he won't take my sons away from me. I'm okay with that. Besides, he's not bad at all."

 

"So you guys are friends now?"

 

There was a moment of silence from Seohyun, before which she nodded with a happy smile.

 

"Hmm, That's good. But a reminder, Don't stick too close towards him. Yoona might get jealous." Taeyeon grinned, thinking of some possibilities.

 

"I know Yoona won't be jealous though. She already knows my heart is only for her."


"We never know. Yoona might be just keeping shut."

 

"We never know also she's trusting me~" Seohyun mimic Taeyeon, earning her smile and a pinch on her cheeks. "But really, Yoona doesn't have to get jealous. Yul and I are done. And I know, He knows that."

 

"Okay, princess. You win. Now let me help you." without warning Taeyeon stole the paper bag and quickly dragged her to her motorbike.

 

"W-Wait! Unnie! I am not going with you!" Seohyun quickly declined, taking back the paper bag and pushed the helmet to the older girl. 

 

"Why not? You're going home now, right?" Taeyeon creased her eyebrows confusingly.

 

"Hmm, nope. I am going to the market first."

 

"Market? For what?"

 

"Both are having a hot fever, I want to buy fruits for them."

 

"Omo, wait. Where are the twins when you are actually outside?" Taeyeon exclaimed, just realized the naughty Daniel and her favorite Paul is out of the scene.

 

Seohyun chuckles, reminded by her twins. "I'll tell you later." but as soon as she wanted to escape from Taeyeon, the latter was fast from lifting her up and put her to the motorbike. She pouted -- heck Taeyeon just put on the helmet on her head and hoop on the ride. Without complaining anymore, Seohyun comfortably wrap her arms around Taeyeon's waist. At least, she got to save for her fare. Taeyeon is always her savior, eh? She was really grateful.

 

 

 

 

[Im Mansion]

 

 

 

"I'm baaaaack!" Seohyun's bright voice just echoed the entire mansion that moment she arrived. Yet, instead of she expects to see her twins come running down the stairs, she was greeted by a complete silence. And then, Narsha went down stairs, carrying a water gun. "Omo! Unnie, what is happening here?" she immediately rushes, to meet her half way.

 

Narsha took the plastic bags of fruits she was holding before answering, "Yul just left the mansion because of this." She showed the obvious water gun.

 

"Huh?! He's-He's not well-"

 

"I know, but your naught kid, Daniel -- you know what he did?"

 

"What?" 

 

Narsha disappointingly sighed. "He entered the guest room where Yul is currently resting with Paul, -- and played with him. I mean, he shoot him a lot with water. If I didn't hear the laughter from him earlier, Yul would have fainted again. Poor Yul couldn't fight back. So He decided to just leave so Daniel won't--Wait! He's in Yoona's room!" Narsha can no longer continue her words when Seohyun had already left her. She was in a hurry - and she's obviously furious. "I hope she won't spank him." 

 

Meanwhile, Seohyun entered the room to Yoona's bedroom ready to scold her son. But the moment his cries greets her, she got tongue tied, and she wonders Narsha had done it?

 

"Omma!!! Daddy scolded me!!!" But she doesn't need to confirm it anymore when it was Daniel who answered her. He came rushing to her crying. 

 

Lowering herself, Seohyun greeted her son with a knock on the head. The latter throw her arms around her neck and cried harder.

 

"I'm sorry Omma. Kidwolf is baaaaad."

 

But she's not in the mood to console her son. She coldly pushed him back and stated, "You can't say sorry to me if you mean what you did to your Appa. You have to apologize to him not me!" her voice are cold. "Didn't you know he was sick? Now what do you plan? Huh? You're so lucky you have good father. Because if he is not, He would have spank you a lot from doing it. Do you want him to spank you? You know that wasn't good at all. Why did you do it?"

 

Daniel hang his head low, crying and scolding himself as well. He knew his mistake.

 

Yoona and Paul who was on the balcony went back to the room, silently watching.

 

"Then of course, Your Daddy will scold  you because that's so wrong. You have to apologize to Daddy as well. She's sick and you're being naughty." 

 

Daniel never answered. He suddenly runs and hide himself under the bed, trying his best to stop from crying.

 

Seohyun is so eager to pull her son out, but she leave it there. She couldn't tolerate him anymore. "I have to hear you apologizing to Daddy and Appa later. Otherwise, you are sleeping in the floor again." she firmly stated as she stand on her feet and finally turned to face Yoona and her other son.

 

"I'm sorry but I actually spank him twice Hyun."

 

"You did?" Seohyun frowned, didn't expect it.

 

"But that was only it. I couldn't hurt him more." Yoons sighed, knowing her mistakes as well.

 

"Yoong, hurting him once is enough. Don't spank him anymore. He just needs some scold he will behave."

 

"Yeah, That's why I'm sorry." Yoona said rubbing her nose in the process.

 

"Nah it's okay. It's good that you know hurting a kid is bad. Anyway, you should have lie down. You are sick." Seohyun softly uttered, concerned over the girl. The latter just smiled sweetly.

 

Paul who was standing next to his Daddy crouch down to have peek on his brother under the bed. Daniel was still crying. Yet, not that hard anymore. Yoona and Seohyun looked down to him, he looked up and pouted sadly. "Danny is hurting Omma."

 

"He's sulking baby. Don't worry about him. He will join us later." Said Seohyun, as she picked up her son and put her down to the bed. Yoona quietly followed to the bed.

 

"Did you take your medicine right after lunch earlier Yoong?" ask Seohyun, as she got a thermometer on the night stand and place it on .

 

Sick Yoona just nodded her head. Paul giggles at the childish act of the doe-eyed.

 

"That's good. Later, you should drink another for your dry nose." Seohyun pulled the thermometer and check the temperature. She find it cooled down already. Unlike earlier.

 

"Okay, Omma." Yoona feels like in heaven, being take care by her gorgeous girlfriend. She didn't know being sick flutters her. 

 

"Daddy, why call Omma like that?"

 

Yoona turned to Paul who was sitting next to her, only to grin. "I'm also a kid." but she receives Seohyun's knock on her head right there. She just chuckles.

 

"By the way Daddy, aren't you giving that gift you ordered earlier?" Suddenly reminded by that gift Yoona ordered earlier, Paul was wondering if they ever gonna give it to his Omma.

 

"What gift?" Seohyun blankly uttered.

 

Yoona's grin got even wider. "Paul, it's in your cup board. Go get it and give to your Omma." But since her freaking body is exhausted she just ask the younger one.

 

Paul quickly got off of the bed and runs to the cup board nearby. Seohyun looked back to the doe-eyed with un-amuse stare.

 

"Don't worry *acho* It... it's good gift. Just something fit for you today." Yoona answered with another sneeze, and she hated it.

 

"You know, you should wear a mask now. I have it on my paper bag." Seohyun just brush off Yoona and reached on the paper bag on the night stand. She took the mask from it and give it to the doe-eyed.

 

Yoona wore it and showed two thumbs up playfully. 

 

"Omma, I think Danny had stop crying already." Paul went back carrying a square flat box. 

 

"Check on him down, baby and tell me if he's still there." Seohyun casually answered, taking the box wrap into a white paper. Yoona wants to sit up but Seohyun push her down and warned her. Paul complied and check on his brother underneath the bed.

 

"Geez, you're so strict Omma." Yoona mumbles in compliance.

 

"I thought you want me to take care of you? So behave Daddy!" Seohyun giggles, as she opened the box. She was about to see what's inside when Paul finally went back to bed.

 

"Omma, Danny doesn't want to go out. He said he doesn't like you anymore."

 

Seohyun sighed and yelled. "Really Kidwolf? But I like you! Omma even loves you. However, I don't like what you did Kiddo."

 

"And I like you too!" Yoona's voice came so low. But at least she tried to voice out.

 

"Paul also loves Kidwolf!" Paul also shouted with his two hands in the air. "I love my Buddy!!!"

 

Seohyun and Yoona chuckles at Paul's reaction. Heck, they didn't hear anything. Which made them all pout their lips.

 

"Nah, he will eventually give in later. Don't mind him." Shrugging, Seohyun proceeds opening the gift and didn't know if she's going to like the gift or not. But base on Paul and Yoona's smiling but teasing face, they love it. "Serious?" 

 

Yoona and Paul looked into each other's eyes before they turned to her and nodded their heads at the same time.

 

"No Way!"

 

"Why not?" Yoona cough at the end of her word.

 

"Omma, I think It's cute for you." As Paul also supported.

 

"This isn't a good idea. I am not going to wear that." Seohyun stubbornly covered the gift again and was about to leave the bed when Yoona pulled her back.

 

"Come on, Just for today nurse Seo. You have a patient here. Can my nurse behave as well? Pweaseeee~" Yoona said in her aegyo voice, though a bit fail because of her low raspy voice. Yet, the way her eyes twinkles just made it sense how she wanted to act cute.

 

"If I said it I don't like to wear this. I AM NOT DOING IT!!!" However, Seohyun didn't buy it. She quickly stand up and reaches the door -- but only to see her son down there, blocking her from the door.

 

"Please Omma~~~ Paul also wants to see you wearing that white nurse outfit." Paul cutely beg, arms are spread.

 

Seohyun looked back at Yoona on the bed, the latter quickly hide behind the covers. She blushed profusely as she accepted her defeat. "Fine. But in one condition."

 

"What is it Omma?" Paul ask in behalf of his Daddy. 

 

"You guys close your eyes and just open them if I'll tell you guys later."

 

With that confirmation, Paul rushes back to the bed and tuck himself in.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter