My Fab Boss: 03

YoonHyun Story 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
   

 

03 | Stuck in mind

 

 

[Im Condo]

 

 

Yoona was busy staring in the ceiling, smiling like an idiot -- still in cloud 9 -- yet still couldn't believe she had a dinner with Director Jung. It's like the best night she had ever had of her entire life? She's her freaking crush, who wouldn't feel like that?

 

As she keeps on remembering what happened to their dinner, she suddenly stops when she recalled Jessica's goodbye kiss on her cheeks and... Seohyun's kiss on her lips. Her eyes widened, hearts beating so fast. Blink and blink, she sighed, "Why am I suddenly feeling goose bumps, comparing that bad girl's kiss and my crush? Director Jung should have kissed me too in the lips though, so... Aish!!!!" she frustratingly pulled her hair using her right hand, slap her cheeks in so many times, and once again stared in daze to her white ceiling. But this time, she is in a whole mess. If only that girl did not kiss her for their freaking first day, she's not like this. She's not like disappointed that it wasn't her crush who gave her the first kiss on the lips.

 

"Damn her." She mutters softly to herself. But she can't still deny the fact, the happiness inside her heart. It's too obvious with her cheeks so red, apparently. Pouting her lips, ceiling suddenly appears to be Jessica's image - but for freaking unknown reasons, it changes to Seohyun, crying. She shake her head and blinks away the images. Yet, much to her dismay, she can see Seohyun's images more. That very moment then, she felt like her heart had tightened. It must be because the image was sad, unlike to Jessica's happy face. "Aish." shaking her head again, Seohyun's image disappears, replaced by Luhan's happy face. "What?"

 

"I'm home." Upon hearing her brother's voice outside, the image disappears. She sat up, checks on the wall clock, "He arrived earlier than expected." Getting up, she walked out her room and walked down the stairs, wherein she caught the sight of her brother, making his way to the couch. "So what? Did you meet with your 'crush' again?" She teased, knowing where did her brother have gone earlier. But she has no clue the 'crush' her brother was talking about earlier.

 

Luhan looked back, smiling widely. "Yes."

 

"Oh, what's up with the stuff toys?" ask her, realizing that next to her brother is a pink teddy bear. "Did you give that and she did not accept?" she joked.

 

Luhan hugs the teddy bear. "Nope. I just bought this earlier. I'm planning to give this tomorrow."

 

"Tomorrow?" Yoona's eyebrows creased in confusions. "You're going out tomorrow?"

 

"Yes. But I'm not yet sure she'll come." A sad pout appeared Luhan's lips. He looked at the teddy bear and pinches the cheeks of it, like the way Seohyun did to him earlier.

 

"Hey, I am letting you to do this because I know it will inspire you, but once I'll learn your grades are failing, stop it already." Yoona reminded for the 2nd time.

 

"Of course. I know your rule, Noona."

 

"But one more thing. Who's the lucky girl? Don't you dare tell me it's the 'Hot' girl last night." Yoona stated firmly, as she took the couch across her brother.

 

Luhan giggles. "Nope. But I'm telling you, she's nice."

 

"Chincha? Tell me the name then."

 

"Let's just say she made me suddenly alive. Hehe... " Getting up, Luhan runs to the kitchen, leaving the teddy bear in the couch.

 

Yoona raised her brows towards the bear. "I hope he's not lying to me."

 

"Wait, what happened to your arm, Noona?" Luha's head peek behind the kitchen's door. 

 

Yoona's eyes widened momentarily. "Huh? Oh, I have an accident earlier. You know, some of the motorist are a bit careless. I lose control and yeah, got my arm disoriented. But it's okay now." she reassuringly smiled.

 

"Hmm, Okay. Careful next time, Noona. Um, I'll finish this food. Hehe." says Luhan, disappearing behind the door again.

 

The doe-eyed girl sighed in relief, looking down to her arm. She felt a bit bad one more time for lying towards her brother. It's not like she can say her secret though. Otherwise, she's also breaking the protocol. Getting up, she walked to the teddy bear and give it a knock on the head before climbing upstairs, and entered her room. 

 

"Noona! There's an ice cream here! Can I finish this all?"

 

She chuckles once she heard that very enthusiastic voice. "It's all yours!!!" which she just allow that instant. Like her, Luhan is also in love with ice cream. Jessica really made sure she bought it for them. A happy smile spread across her face once she realized how much the girl also likes to make her brother happy.

 

Approaching her bed, she sat at the edge of it and fell on the mattress. Her phone rings - she turned to the right side. Her device was on top of the night stand, which she casually reaches for without getting up.

 

"Can't stop thinking about me eh?" She snickers, as she put the device's screen against her right ear. "Director Jung!"

 

[I told you to just call me Sica or Jess if we are not in the office.]

 

"Hmm, fine. Sica! Why did you call?"

 

[I was just wondering if you can call Chairman Seo right now? Because apparently, some reports are saying that her niece is over speeding again. I don't want to accuse his niece right away if this isn't true. But the girl who hurt you in the road was still unanswered - still investigating on it.]

 

'Damn. Nicole did not delete it entirely.' In Yoona's mind, as she answered, "S-Sure. But Director, can you leave it to me? I mean the girl who hurt me. I think I can handle it. It's not something to deal with. There are more important cases than this. Please?"

 

[I was just helping.]

 

"I know, but you have to remember also -- your priority is not to one of your Officers. I promise, I can solve this case."

 

[Fine. I'll leave this to you. I'll be sending the photos caught by the security camera in your email. Good night~]

 

Yoona smiled serenely. "Good night~" as she end the call. "Aigoo, I can't tell her it's Seohyun. Or else, it's another trouble for Chairman Seo. Tch, I should just accept the offer. It's not a big deal at all." tossing her phone on the side, she hissed when she heard it ringing again. But this time, it's from Seohyun, that she named 'Bad Girl' in her phone.

 

"Hey."

 

[Glad you're still alive.]

 

Yoona scoffed at the greeting. "You seriously doesn't know how to greet someone, no?"

 

[I just called about a meeting, Sunday. 12pm. Make sure you have a lot of money, Coz you're going to pay for our food.]

 

Yoona was agape, as soon as the call ended that instant. She chuckles and shake her head slowly. This girl is just really so - something. She couldn't figure it out.

 

Falling on her bed with a bounce, she once again smiled, as she closes her eyes. "Yeah... tomorrow... it's going to be awesome... "

 

"Noona."

 

Just when Yoona is once again imagining the things that she expects to see tomorrow, her brother have to interrupt her moment. Her eyes opened that instant, and irritably answered, "WHAT?!"

 

"Um, I was wondering -- can I sleep with you tonight?"

 

"For what?"

 

"Aigoo, I know it's not okay. Good--"

 

"No-No-No. It's Okay, Luhan." Yoona sat up. "The door is open. Just walk in."

 

"Yay! Thank You!" Luhan walked in so excitedly. He closes the door and quickly rushes to the bed, lying on the other side of it, quickly. Yoona squinted her eyes, the latter giggles and mouthed 'good night', before grabbing that life size pillow and close his eyes.

 

Rolling her eyes, Yoona got up and walk to her bathroom. She looked at her face and winked. "Good luck tomorrow, Yoong." sheepishly, she said. Going back to the bed, she took the other side of the bed, and closes the night lamps. Luhan was fast asleep next to her -- she barely could think are their parents, that he certainly got it.

 

"Good night, Dongseng." whispers her, as she closes her eyes momentarily. She could only turn to her right, avoiding to hurt her left.

 

While the siblings are drifting to sleep, Yoona's email is now receiving the photos that Jessica promised to send.

 

 

 

 

[Mall - Cinema]

 

 

Sulli:

[I'm on my way!!! :)]

 

Seohyun just casually tossed her phone on the side, as she waits patiently. She's outside the Cinema already. It's too rare (?) that she go out like this -- wearing a comfortable white top and blue jeans. Not to mention, she's on her sneakers and yes, she woke up so early; 8:00am. That's really epic for her.

 

"Well for a change." she crosses her legs under the table, while she slowly leaned back to her seat. But what hasn't change, she's wearing a sunglasses. Of course, she can not change that. She's a queen after all.

 

A couple of minutes later, she checks on her watch, and find the time is 30 minutes left before 9:30. Which means,the movie is also starting. She can already see movie goers walking inside the said cinema, yet, her movie dates haven't arrive. "Now who is actually looking like an idiot, waiting for the two come. I shouldn't have sleep early last night." Impatient mode , Seohyun was about to get up when she caught the sight of Luhan, smiling already, while he is jogging towards her table.

 

She took her seat back and didn't smiled back to him. Instead, she waited until he took the across seat.

 

"Noona, can I give you something?"

 

"Hmm?"

 

Luhan breathed out of relief, as he didn't hesitated and gives that paper bag to the older. "For you, Noona. Just want to thank you for giving this opportunity and be with us." he says, hoping the latter will like it.

 

"Are you serious?"

 

"Yes. I... I hope you like it." Luhan shyly smiled.

 

Seohyun can't believe a younger boy is giving something a gift, just because she did not decline their invitation. She sighed, doesn't mind it anyway. Taking it, she opened the paper bag, and a pink teddy bear greeted her eyes. She looked back at Luhan, she says, "I'll be a little frank with you, Luhan. I hate stuff toys. Especially those fluffy stuff toys. I hate pink, if you may want to know as well." without even reluctance.

 

"Um, Chincha? Oh, S-Sorry." Quickly, Luhan got the paper bag and turned away from the girl. He felt so sad and like he was dump when he heard it. He couldn't look at her.

 

"You should have ask me what I like." Seohyun says, as she crosses her arms under her chest.

 

"Yes. Sorry." Luhan looked down to his gift.

 

"Just give it to Sulli. She likes stuff toys."

 

"Okay." Luhan said, almost audible.

 

"Cheer up, boy. It's not something to be sad about."

 

"What do you like then, Noona?" Luhan ignored his sad heart as he bravely ask the older. "I seriously just want to give you something."

 

Seohyun chuckled. "You don't have to do that. I'm just here, because I'm bored. I don't have nothing to do, until my show later."

 

"No please... I want to know." Luhan cutely pouted.

 

Damn. Why is he cute if he pouts? In Seohyun's thoughts, too different from what she replied. "Nothing. I don't have any likes." 

 

"Ne?"

 

"Just take it as an information about me." Seohyun coyly added.

 

Once again, Luhan turned away. He sighed and pouted sadly with his teddy bear. He bought it last night in a store that was close already. He needed to beg to the owner, just so he could buy the stuff toy. Yet, it was only returned. 

 

"You're cute." Seohyun suddenly praises.

 

"Huh?" Which made Luhan's cheeks turning into a bright red. "I-I... didn't catch it."

 

"You've heard it Luhan. Don't need to repeat it."

 

Luhan smiled, as he sheepishly rubs the back of his neck. "Thank You, Noona. You're pretty too."

 

"And you are handsome."

 

"Thank You."

 

"So don't waste your time courting me - I'll just dump you." Seohyun straightly informed. She knows this kind of stuff, and she's not interested to entertain it. "There are a lot of girls out there, that is better than me. Sulli? Maybe?"

 

Luhan was certain, his heart was broken into pieces. He barely could comprehend what he just heard. As if, it's so easy for her to dump him. He fake a smile and held his emotions at bay. He thought this is going to be a good date, but it turns out, not. Seohyun is so frank about him - how cruel he was. But at least, he knows the girl will not be interested towards him. "But Noona, you're better than anyone else out there." however, he can not just give up that instant. They just know each other after all. "Please, give me a chance?"

 

"Listen, I did not tell you that because I want to hurt you. I am telling this to you, so you will know beforehand... I will never be interested with people courting me. Or to that word 'Dating and Love'."

 

Luhan can't react anymore, as Sulli arrived calling for them. That then, they both got up and walked with Sulli to buy pop corns and then queue in the cinema's entrance. Seohyun was behind Luhan, feeling the boy's sadness through his back. She take advantage with this situation and wrap her arms around the young boy. The latter almost jump, looking back at her behind.

 

"N-Noona? What are you doing?" Luhan's face is turning so red.

 

Seohyun did not answer. She tightened her hold instead, as she put her chin on top of the boy's shoulder. Then she kissed his cheeks, turning him more flustered. Sulli looked back at them, surprised with the scene.

 

"Unnie? What's... happening?"

 

Seohyun simply smiled and let go slowly, giving Luhan a pat on the head afterwards. Luhan smiled at Sulli with his obvious blush. Sulli just shrug and returned her body to the front again.

 

Meanwhile, as the queue to the movie is getting longer and longer, Yoona, Jessica and Nicole arrived in the same cinema. Yoona was too happy gawking around with Nicole that she did not notice her brother is in the same place. They queued, a little far away from where her brother and her friends are currently queuing as well.

 

Ffiteen minutes later, they're all inside along with the other movie goers.

 

Seohyun who seated next to Sulli, doesn't have any idea what to expect in the movie actually. She's busy with her work that she  has no idea about the movie. But at least she knows about the 4D. And apparently she has to put her sunglasses down and use the 3D glasses. She doesn't like it but she has to wear for the sake of the movie.

 

Sulli, who was in her left is more than excited for the movie to start. She was even eating the pop corn.

 

Glancing over Sulli's right, she caught Luhan staring at her. Unlike a while ago, he smiled at her. It looks like he's good again after she hugs him. She smiled back, proud enough with her own power hug. Luhan is seventeen, so she can not really treat he can not treat him bad. He's too innocent about courting whatnot.

 

Turning her attention to the big screen, she comfortably sit back and relax.

 

2 rows above them, Yoona, Jessica and Nicole are all excited with the movie as well. But the most excited is, Yoona. She hasn't been into watching movies in the big screen, so its really exciting for her. Her excitement had a mix of nervousness though, when Jessica leaned her head on her shoulder. The part where her arm is okay. She's smiling like an idiot right now. Thankfully and the place is dim. Or else, Nicole will . But just right now, she can already hear Nicole's giggles. She must be happy that Jessica is leaning to her.

 

Too bad, it only take 3 minutes. As the movie has started and the brown haired girl needs to seat back and relax. It's  4D cinema, so they should feel the movie itself.

 

30 minutes later, Seohyun couldn't seem to enjoy the movie. It flopped, at least for her taste. Though she can hear people are screaming, obviously they love it. She really can't enjoy it.

 

"Aigoo, I don't love this. His Avatar is better." she literally took her 3D glasses off and replaced it with her own sunglasses. "Sul, Luhan, I'll be just outside. I'll wait for you guys there."

 

"Okay, Noona."

 

"Yes Unnie." Sulli simply says, busy munching the pop corn.

 

Seohyun grimace at the sight of the younger. She picked up her backpack on the floor and got up and didn't mind if she's blocking the other's view, as she casually leave her seat. She heard some complains, she simply shouted, "Avatar is better!" but only to feel a pop corn on her head. Someone had thrown some pop corns on her after she shouted it. She just ignored and left the place that instant.

 

Unknown to her, Yoona has recognized her voice. Yet, the doe-eyed girl lowered herself so the girl won't see her. "Aigoo, what is she doing here when she doesn't like the movie? Tsk.tsk." The moment she wasn't in the place anymore, Yoona quickly search for her brother, if in case h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter