Happy Together: 28

YoonHyun Story 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

28 | Help

 

---

 

Yul get on his feet after he received a call from Taeyeon. He walked to the side of his office and answer such call.

 

"Taeyeon? Omo, How are you doing?" He can't keep himself and shows his concern for the woman. "We've been calling you for so many times. And-And... Mr. and Mrs. Seo even called for police to search for you."

 

[I'm fine. I'm doing good. I'm sorry it took a while, but I'm on the way to Seoul now. I just need to stop by to call you about this news in the TV. Is Yoona and the family okay?]

 

"What? What do you mean?" Yul hastily grabs her remote control nearby and opened her plasma TV. "Omo." she gasps to see the company's building is currently at mess. 

 

[It says that there's a group of men trying to shoot Yoona earlier. But I don't know if the news is well detailed.]

 

"I seriously have no idea. I-I just know this from you." Yul stated, still can't believe.

 

[Can you call Yoona or Seohyun? Tell them also I'm coming back.]

 

"S-sure." And with that, Yul heard the end tone of the call. He quickly scroll down his contacts and anxiously called Seohyun rather. Thinking that it's not good to call the victim herself. "Pick-up. Come on Seohyun. Pick up please..." He keeps on facing back and forth, trying to contact his sister in law. 

 

"Ugh." A minute later, Seohyun didn't answer. Taking his seat back, he tried it again and hopes the girl will answer. Just a couple of seconds later, she heard the phone call was pick up. "Hey, How's Yoona?" He stands up again as he answer it.

 

[She's good Oppa. Nothing to worry. I'm sorry if I didn't answer your call immediately. I was having a conversation with my wife earlier.]

 

"That's good to hear. I thought something bad happened when I saw the news." A sigh of relief escapes Yul's lips. He runs his fingers in his head to think of what's his next words, "Ah, yeah. Taeyeon called - she said she's on the way. She was basically the one who told me about the shooting in the company. Um, you might want to call her? I forgot to tell her that you guys have moved already."

 

[Chincha? Whoa, that's very good news. Okay. I'll call her now-]

 

"Wait!"

 

[Yes?]

 

Yul returns his seat to his leather chair and sighed audibly before he replied. "It's a relief Yoona is safe, but it's not yet done. I think this will result into something bad for the company. Don't leave Yoona's side, she needed you the most right now."

 

[Of course. That's what I am doing right now, Oppa. Um... about the company, yeah... you're correct - there are some problem right now. My wife is talking with Lawyer Kim, Manager Song and my parents. I hope my thoughts are wrong though. I don't want to see my wife more stressful again. She's already worn out with the shooting earlier, I can't take seeing her breaking down again like earlier.]

 

"If anything that I can help, don't be shy and call me, Okay? I'd like to help as well." Yul felt too concerned. Being Yoona's brother has nothing change for him.

 

[Yes, Thank You, Oppa.]

 

"Anyway, the twins? Yoonie? Where are them? Are they safe?"

 

[Absolutely safe, thank God. Appa Im is with them right now. They'll come home soon.]

 

Yul smiled upon hearing the mention of the great grandfather of the kids. "That's good to know. Anyway, I and my wife will try to visit tonight. Seohyun, Fighting!"

 

Seohyun chuckled lightly on the other line. [Fighting to you too Oppa!]

 

Hanging up the phone call, Yul can't help but still think of his sister's safety. The shooting is already surprising itself, how much more when they will discover who is behind with this? It's getting more scary now. They have to move fast, now that the bad guys are fast from hurting his sister.

 

Speaking his suspected persons that may involve, he spotted his father in a hurry, leaving his office. Instead of staying in his office for his work, he instinctively, he rushed outside and followed him secretly.

 

His father leads him to the parking lot, wherein, he hide behind a car while his father is talking with a man - a man in black suit, wearing a black sunglasses.

 

'Who the hell is he? And what are they talking about?' Since he is far from where his father is standing, He can't listen to what they're talking about.

 

Due to his huge curiosity, he carefully moved forward to the next three cars ahead him. Still hiding behind, he can now listen to their conversation.

 

"Mr. Kwon, it looks like, the shooting earlier may result to the company's bankruptcy. Coz I've heard a total of 20 investors have pulled out their money from the company. One share holders have also announce her quitting in the company. The worse, employees are seemed scared now to go back to the company. This is all due to the shooting." The man on the sunglasses have said.

 

"The plan is really doing well. This is the result he wanted to see."

 

"Chairman Im seems in talks now with her advisers on how to solve this."

 

"That's good. Let's see if Yoona can handle this."

 

"Then if she can't? Will we help them?"

 

"If something happened bad to the company and to Yoona and her family and she can't solve this, I'm pretty sure that Seohyun's parents are there to help them. I don't need to get involve. It looks like she can handle this even though." Mr. Kwon replied. "I'm just glad nothing bad happen to her or any members of the family. I won't forgive that idiot if he will hurt my twins." He gritted his teeth angrily.

 

"What do we do now? He won't stop until he'll see Yoona still alive. Or what?" The concerned friend of Mr Kwon sighed.

 

"I'm still thinking. I'll tell you later if I have some plans on how to capture him. Um, thanks for telling me Agent So. I'll just contact you again."

 

"My pleasure Mr. Kwon."

 

As soon as the man bowed and left, Yul quickly showed himself to his father before the latter could leave. "You know his plan? And who is this planning to hurt my sister?" He asked right there, no more delays.

 

"Yul... You've follow me?" Asked Mr. Kwon, surprised by his son's appearance.

 

"Tell me who is this? What is he planning?!" Yul raise his voice as he insisted firmly.

 

Mr. Kwon was taken aback. But somehow, he understands his son. "President Lee." So he didn't think twice and tell him. Since he's now confident it's him. "Accordingly, he wanted for Yoona to give up on his position, so it's easy for him to own it. But it seems Yoona is doing good in her position. The boards are even convinced she can manage to handle the company. In order for them to change their minds, he's bringing Yoona down through these stupid stuffs. Supposedly, he will only block Yoona's way to the company, so she can't attend the meeting. But I've heard Yoona had a short cut on the way and was able to reach the company. So they did their plan b, which is hurting Chairman."

 

"And you did not even tell us?" Yul is feeling goose bumps with the information he heard he never expected.

 

"I was planning to, but I am not yet sure not until my investigator told me that my suspicions are all true. However, if I will tell Yoona, will she believe me? You know Yoona doesn't trust me well." Mr. Kwon stated as a fact. That's why he decided to keep his investigations a secret.

 

"At least you tell me beforehand. I would have told Yoona last night and there wouldn't have been any shooting earlier." Yul countered. It was a shock for him ever since he knew the incident.

 

"I'm sorry then. I was late to tell you."

 

Yul sighed and frustratingly ruffle his hair. "So what? Are you just going to wait for another shooting or something that will happen?"

 

"If you have heard me earlier... I am still thinking on how to stop President Lee. I can't ask a police to arrest him immediately if we don't have any evidence about him."

 

"Evidence? Don't you have any pictures of him?"

 

"No... At least for now. My investigator is still trying to capture him. But for me, a picture isn't enough. We have to find a solid evidence so he can't escape."

 

"You're right. But you know what Appa, I think it's okay it's you the one who will tell Yoona. I'm pretty sure she will believe you because I will also be there if you will tell her." Yul flashed a reassuring smile to his father.

 

Mr. Kwon chuckled. "Will that be a good idea?"

 

"Or why not... " Yul pause as he hesitated to say what's in his mind that crosses out of a sudden. "We'll tell Chairman Im first. I mean Yoona's father." But thinking it will be a good idea for the three of them to plan this out, he continued to share his thoughts.

 

"What? Why are you bringing Yoona's father? He can't do anything about this anymore. He's-"

 

"No." Yul cut his father's words. "He's not dead as what you think. He's pretty much alive, Appa. He recently just revealed himself to us."

 

Mr. Kwon shook his head, can't believe his son yet. "No way. Like out of a sudden? He's alive? Who was the person we buried a month ago? Don't tell me some random ashes? No, he's dead son. If he is alive, he would have been with his daughter right now - protecting her."

 

"He is protecting her! But behind her! For the meantime. Later, he will also reveal himself to Yoona. Believe me! He's truly alive!"

 

"Yul, this topic is serious. Don't kid around son."

 

"Ugh. I'm not kidding. Oh, hold on. I even have his number." Yul hastily grabs his phone from his pocket and showed the contact id of the great Mr. Im. "Do you want me to call him? Or video call him? Which do you prefer?"

 

"You are not see serious, are you?"

 

"Absolutely not."

 

Mr. Kwon snatched his son's phone. "I will only believe if I'll see it with my own two eyes."

 

"I'll call him for a meet up then." Without hesitations, Yul snatches back his phone and call Mr. Im. His father scoffs and look at him in disbelief. "You will really believe once you saw him." He added with a smirk forming in his lips.

 

Mr. Kwon can no longer react. But his heart beats are unknowingly fast, upon thinking of meeting someone he thought is dead. It gets him nervous out of a sudden.

 

 

==

 

 

Empty and quite - Paul, Daniel and Yoohyun went back at their new home wondering where are the people, especially their parents Yoong Daddy and Seohyun Omma. But at least, they saw a maid that climbed down the stairs, greeting them with a friendly and sweet smile.

 

"Noona, where is Daddy and Omma?" Asked Daniel, taking a step forward from where they're standing in line.

 

"Your Daddy is not around, but your Omma is in her room. Have you guys eaten supper?" The maid asked. "I have prepared foods in the kitchen."

 

The kids made eye-contact with each other before they looked back ti the maid. Together, they shake their heads as a response.

 

"But can we go to our Omma first? We missed her earlier in our lunch." Paul sadly stated. It was unfortunate they never shared lunch with their parents earlier because of the incident.

 

"Yes, Omma, Daddy." A sad pout appeared across the youngest of the three, looking down to her feet.

 

"Hmm, okay. Just call me if you guys are ready to eat." The maid patted Paul's head before she gives them a way upstairs.

 

The kids bowed together and hand in hand, they went upstairs carefully. Paul is especially supporting his little sister, who is lagging behind them. Daniel decided to let go of his twin and went ahead with them, whilst Paul and Yoohyun are hand in hand, as they take the stairs.

 

Shortly, they arrived in front of the master bedroom.

 

Paul is the one who check if the door knob is open or lock. When he finds out it's open, he knocks on it first before he gently push it open. "Omma?" And call for their mother softly, peeking.

 

Daniel and Yoohyun peek their heads as well, behind the door. All of them can see the bed is empty.

 

"Omma? Are you there?" Daniel called out this time. Much louder. 

 

There wasn't any response. Paul decided to pushed more the door so it's widely open and his brother and sister can walk inside with him.

 

"Omma!" Yoohyun called out this time, as she and his brother looks around the big room.

 

"In the shower room, Kids!" Seohyun's voice finally came out, that came out as faint to the kids' ears.

 

"Ommaaaa!!!" Yoohyun instantly runs to the shower room, knocking on the door consequently.

 

The twins also followed but before they can even reach, the door opens. Their mother picked up their little sister in her arms immediately. They end up hugging her in her waist, while looking up to her.

 

"Omma, how is Daddy?"

 

"Are you okay Omma?"

 

"I hope everything is fine now. I'm worried."

 

"Where is Daddy Omma?"

 

"Is she alright?"

 

Seohyun can't answer the twins' questions, as she only smile awkwardly and approach the bed quietly, with the twins following. 

 

"Omma, Daddy, Okay?" However, even the youngest is worried as sick as the twins.

 

Seohyun put her maknae down to the bed and take seat, which the twins copied, still staring at her, asking for any questions. Sighing in defeat, she took Daniel's right hand and Paul's left hand. Yoohyun hold her arm and also look at her attentively like the twins. As if she also understand it completely. She only knew that something bad happened earlier, which worries her like her older brothers.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter