Call me Daddy: 21

YoonHyun Story 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
   

 

21 | Paul Seo

 

The weather still looks so good, at least for others. But for Taeyeon, watching her friend crying, on top of the world, seems like there's no good weather. It feels like the rain is pouring from above, as she continue to hear her faint cries. Her back - that was used to be so bright to look at, now - a huge shade of black is forming invisibly. 

 

Taeyeon knows what it feels like when someone turn on your back, and leave you despite all the promises. It was hell. She needed 3 to 6 months, or even a year just to get over it. For her friend's case, it took one year and half. Daniel was still so small that time. 

 

"I don't know why is he here. Why did he finally came and see me... but Please tell me he is not going back in my life because I swear, I'm not letting him. I'm done with him. I don't want to see him anymore. I'm okay without him. Daniel is okay without him." 

 

Thus, it sounds like Seohyun is not yet done with Yul. She hated him to hell for leaving her hanging. That's a fact. And she doesn't know when is she going to stop hating him. Maybe when he apologize? That's going to be so easy.

 

Taking a deep breath, Taeyeon dragged her legs towards Seohyun and lowered herself to sit next to her. Seohyun was now wiping her tears, as she looked back at her. She took a handkerchief out from her pocket and offered it to the younger girl.

 

"The moment I made an eye contact with him, all the nightmares from the past came rushing into me. I don't know what to do... but I guess, I've done it well... when I told him I don't want to see him anymore." Seohyun said, despite the sniffles and fresh tears that drops from her eyes. She was drowning from her tears.

 

"I don't actually know his intentions too, but if we base it from what he said to you... He sounded like he was apologizing, and he is coming back... for you and for... Daniel." Taeyeon reach for Seohyun's hand and put the handkerchief to the girl's palms. 

 

Seohyun took it and wipe her tears. The older of the two moved closer and patted her shoulder. She slowly leaned on her shoulders and continue wiping her tears - as she tried to calm down now. Taeyeon, her back is helping her - she was relief.

 

"You don't have to cry for that." Taeyeon continued. "It should be him who is crying right now, because he knows he can no longer go back. You shouldn't be even worried about it. I am here... and all of your friends got you back."

 

"I'm sorry Unnie. I don't neither know why I can't stop and cry too. Maybe because, it's been a while since I've seen him. All of the memories, including when he left me went back to me. I must be so stupid now." Seohyun mumbles, still trying to be strong and holding back her tears. Her heart was really so heavy, she barely could handle it. It feels like a stone was suddenly implanted to it, it was so heavy.

 

"You hated him Hyun. You hated him so much that you can only cry for it."

 

Seohyun has no words, but the older girl's words are definitely true. She accepted her defeat by nodding slowly, confirming it to the girl.

 

Taeyeon sighed and continue the younger girl's back, somehow getting a hint of her own tears. Yet, she immediately hold it back. She stopped her back, as she decided to pulled her for a hug rather. 

 

"Stay strong - you have to be strong Hyun. This is just Yul, there's more to come." She meaningfully whispered to her ears, thinking about the twins now and the Seo parents. She mentioned the other day that once she'll see the girl hurting, it must be the right time to bring her home. To her real home. Hopefully, once she'll reveal it, She will go easy with it. 

 

Seohyun, she hug Taeyeon back, leaning on her as much as she can.

 

"There's no one that can beat you but yourself only - so don't put yourself down in the first place." Taeyeon said, Seohyun's back momentarily. "Everything's gonna be alright - you don't have to stress about it, Okay?"

 

The younger girl close her eyes and continue calming down herself.

 

"But you know what Hyun? I thought it's not bad at all if you're going to face him. To make all things end in a good way.... that's if... you don't have any feelings for him anymore."

 

Seohyun was in deep thoughts, upon hearing such words from the older girl.

 

 

 

 

[Seo Mansion]

 

 

from Taeyeon:

[Oppa, I think it's time. ^^]

 

With a last glance to the simple message from his sister, Yunho put it back his pocket and turned to Paul with a smile on his face. The young boy looked at him, with an innocent smile towards him.

 

"Honey, do you know where are we?" He ask, softly. To begin what's ahead them.

 

Paul leaned forward to looked outside. He can see a big house, obviously a mansion. Two fountains in both sides in front of it, trees are dancing from the wind, and green grasses - making it looks like a home for Royalties. Not to mention, it made his eyebrows raised to caught the sight of maids and butlers, lining up outside. Then there's a lot of men in black, with ear pieces on their ears. As if they're waiting for them to go out? Then he made a cute smile when he caught a sight of two middle age man and woman, who just went out that big house. Going back to his father, he ask, "Appa, are we in South Korea's Presidential Home?" more like an innocent confirmation.

 

Yunho wanted to chuckle or laugh, yet, he was able to hold it back and compose himself. "You're so adorable, honey. It's not a Presidential Home. Rather, it's Mr. and Mrs. Seo's home."

 

"Seo? Omo. Isn't that the company you are working on, Appa?" Paul knows it too well.

 

"Yup."

 

Paul eventually look back outside. "So does that mean, those two are the owner of the company?" he pointed to Mr. and Mrs. Seo, waiting outside for them.

 

"That's so right, honey. Now, I want you to cooperate with me... "

 

"What is it?"

 

Yunho didn't reply. He leaned forward to his son's seat and unbuckle his seat belt. "Just one thing, you will behave always, Okay?"

 

"That's so easy Appa. Paul will always be okay with that." Paul shows his small thumb to confirm his agreement. His father ruffled his hair gently before the latter got out and went to open the door for him. He was about to stepped out of it when he meet his arms, consequently picking him up. He just smiled and then turned to the mansion. Suddenly, his heart is beating nervously, he bit his lower lip, to control it.

 

Yunho then walk them in the aisle, staring straight to Mr. Seo's eyes that was on him. It was a miracle and he wasn't feeling any nervous, unlike the last time they meet in the office. All of the maids and butlers bowed in respect of their arrival. Paul himself also bowed to them, which made Mr. and Mrs. Seo's smile appeared in their lips.

 

As they stopped just a couple of steps away from the two middle age man and woman, Yunho bend down to have his respect. He certainly doesn't like this idea but he can't lie to Paul anymore. Since then, he has been thinking of this, but it's only Taeyeon who has been preventing him. With her cue, he didn't hesitate and drives him and Paul in this house after his class.

 

Mrs. Seo approached them, smiling so friendly. But her eyes was more paying attention to her grandchild. "Paul?"

 

Paul respectfully bowed his head and greeted Mrs. Seo. "Anyeong, Mrs. Seo. I'm Paul. Thank you for giving my Appa his job." He waved at her and smiled.

 

Mrs. Seo amusingly looked back with Yunho, who also smiled at her. "So, you already know me from the start?"

 

"You're my father's boss, right?" Paul innocently uttered.

 

"Yup." Mrs. Seo nodded. "So... can we be friends too?"

 

"Chincha? We can be friends too?" Paul exclaimed, didn't expect it.

 

"If you will come with us inside the house." Mrs. Seo invited.

 

The young boy looked at his father, and the latter smiled meaningfully at him. He got that as a sign and turned to Mrs. Seo. When she offered her hands, He quickly opened his arms and leaned forward so the latter will carry him. They smiled to one another, as they casually entered the mansion.

 

Yunho who was following behind, bowed lightly to Mr. Seo. The old man patted his back, as he ushered him to come inside the mansion. All maids and butlers, including the agents around went back to their respective works once they had left.

 

While waiting in the living room for Mr. and Mrs. Seo comeback, Paul can't help it and ask another question.

 

"Appa, why are we here?"

 

Yunho scooted closer to his son and held his other hand. "You will know later. Right now, relax okay? I know you are nervous."

 

"Yes." Paul sighed, holding his father back, to somehow ease the tense inside his heart. Earlier, he was able to act normal, he should by now. 

 

A few moments later, He was able to get rid of it already when he can be seen playing with the lego now - in the side. Yunho was there for him, which made him so much happy. It took a couple of minutes that passed before the Seo's went back. But as soon as they are back, Paul quickly took his seat and behave. They're sitting across them in the couch, while his father is next to him.

 

Mrs. Seo gives a photo album to Yunho and smiled at him, telling him to tell everything what was on the album. Subsequently, Yunho opened the album and expectantly he can see two new born babies on the first time he opened it. There was a name tag on every baby's small hands. Yunho frowned when he realized the 'Daniel Seo'. He looked back at Mr. and Mrs. Seo, Mrs. Seo only said two names.

 

"Our daughter, Seo Joohyun, and her son Daniel Seo."

 

All the moments he had with Daniel in the coffee shop came into him. 'No wonder, I felt like Daniel was so alike Paul, physically. And the way they would talk and play - they have the same likes. So it's his Daniel his twin. And this Seohyun, it's her my sister was talking about. It's her why The Seo take away the other son.' In his mind, as he looked back at Paul, who was blankly staring at him.

 

"Appa?"

 

Yunho smiled awkwardly to his son, then flipped to the next page, it was his joy when he saw his sister on the next page, carrying baby Paul. And there's Sunny next to her. Both were seemed happy on the picture. To the third and last pages, it was full of baby Daniel and Baby Paul. There was also Seohyun, carrying the baby Daniel in her arms. 

 

"Whoa, is that Seohyun Noona and... is that my buddy?" Paul has to point when he saw the familiar face of Seohyun and one year old Daniel.

 

Yunho chuckle at his son's reaction. Yet, he took this a good cue and turned to the latter.

 

Paul smiled at him, asking, "Are we going to see Noona and Daniel today?"

 

"Um, nope."

 

"B-but why are they there?" Paul confusedly ask.

 

Taking his son's hands, Yunho cleared his throat and began revealing the truth to the young lad. "Honey, the reason why we are here and the reason why you are seeing your noona and her son was because... " he pause for a while, as he turned the pages ro the first page. Now, the kid can see two babies in one picture. "Can you read on the babies' name tag?"

 

Paul leaned forward, while holding his father's hand. He raised his brows and tried to read the names. Since he knows how to write his name already, he instantly said it outloud. "Paul... and... Da... Da... Dan..."

 

"Daniel, Honey." Yunho finished his son's words.

 

"Whoa? So that's me and my buddy?" The confirmation made Paul happy.

 

"Yup, honey. And you know why you guys in the same place?"

 

"Yeah, why is new born Paul next to Daniel. I'm confused, Appa."

 

"Paul... that means one thing..." Yunho once again paused at his words, as then, he continued. "You, and Daniel are siblings. Seohyun Noona is your Omma." He said, hoping his son got it.

 

However, Paul didn't get it well. "Pardon, Appa?" But slowly, the words he heard from his father is processing his little mind.

 

"Okay, I'll rephrase it. Appa lied to you honey. Um... I'm not your real father... and Your mother, she honestly didn't died. She's so alive in the form of your Seohyun Noona. Seohyun Omma, I mean. Which that indicates, you and Daniel are siblings. You guys are twins." Yunho said softly, holding into his son's hand tightly. But soon, Paul let go of him. And before he knows it, he is watching him crying silently. Mr. And Mrs. Seo wanted to comfort him but Yunho beat them on that. Yunho eventually hug his son, couldn't believe he just hurt him by revealing the truth to him. He can't hold back himself and also let his tears drop continuously.

 

Mr and Mrs. Seo was watching, yet, felt so bad at the same time.

 

A couple of minutes later, it was a miracle and Paul pulled back, still willing to know more. He thinks he needs more explanation, before he could accept it heartily.

 

"Why am I with you if you are not my Appa? Why I am not with my Omma and buddy? Shouldn't Paul with his family? Appa, did Paul done wrong? Did I hurt Omma and buddy that they send me away? Tell me Appa, so I can say sorry to Seohyun Omma." Paul cried, doesn't know how these all happened - he wasn't being informed. He was so sad  and felt bad for Seohyun Omma. And most especially, to his twin, Daniel. "Paul is bad right?"

 

Yunho quickly wipe the tears to Paul's cheeks as he explained it carefully again. "Paul it's not that. You did nothing but instead, us. I mean it's us who did this to you and your Omma. Honey, listen carefully... "

 

Paul sniffles and nodded politely.

 

"Seohyun Omma give birth to you and your buddy at the same time. But since your Omma is not living in her parents' side, they thought of taking you from her and bring you to me. Because you know why honey?"

 

"What?" Paul pouted.

 

Yunho took a glimpse to the Seo before he proceeds, "Honey, they don't want your Omma to live always in difficulties - in raising both of you and Daniel.  It will be so hard to raise you both at the same time. You do want to live your Omma easily, right?"

 

Paul pout his lips and nodded his head. "So I was taken away to give Omma an easy way to live?" He keeps on wiping the tears.

 

"You got it right, Honey." Yunho warmly smiled.

 

Paul smiled despite from his tears. " So I'm like a hero? Superman?"

 

"Absolutely, Honey. You are." Yunho chuckled lightly.

 

"Seohyun Omma loves Paul, right?"

 

"Of course. But honey, she doesn't know you are her son. All she knows that you don't have a mother. One of the reasons why I am telling you this as well, so you could look over Seohyun Omma. In time, we'll tell her, Okay?"

 

Paul seems to like the idea, as he nodded. Yet, he can't help it and be curious as well. "Why Paul should know first?"

 

"Because I know, you are easy to accept this. You've been wishing to have a mommy, now here, You have your real Omma, Your Seohyun Omma." Yunho can't stop himself and chuckle lightly, despite his own tears.

 

Paul also reached for his father's face and wipe his own tears. "Don't worry Appa, You're always be my Appa. Even if my real father will appear too." He wrap his small arms around his father's waist, and savor the moment of being with him. "Thank You Appa. Thank for taking care of superhero Paul." 

 

The mention of father made Mr. and Mrs. Seo eyed each other. Both knows the Kwons. And they definitely doesn't like his family - especially his father.

 

 

 

 

 

[Yonsei University]

 

 

"Tada!"

 

Seohyun almost want to hit Yoona again when she arrived in their history subject, surprising her with a small box of cake. But instead of hitting her, she pulled her immediately to take her seat.

 

"What's this?" And ask the latter about the sweet surprise. Despite from what she encountered earlier with Yul, she acted normal like nothing happened to her.

 

"Ice cream cake." Said Yoona with enthusiasm, as she opened it for her.

 

Seohyun eyed her girlfriend suspiciously. "You did something wrong, didn't you?"

 

"What? How can you say like that?! Of course not! The cake came from the press conference earlier. This isn't like a make-up of a mistake or anything." Yoona strongly defended herself. "Or shouldn't it be you?" She playfully point at her.

 

"What the heck, I wouldn't be so stupid too!" Seohyun shrugs and just looked at the cake. "Wow. Did my son also eat this earlier? You mentioned press, right?" At least the cake is really cheering her up now.

 

Yoona took her backpack to the desk. "He barely eat that. You know what he likes? The ice cream." As she casually said and brought two plastic forks out from her backpack. "Geez, you will be laughing out loud once you'll see his interview." She gives the other fork to the other girl.

 

"What did he do again? Omo. Did He make a scene?" Seohyun gasped, thinking of possibilities, evil kidwolf had strike.

 

"A good way of scene. You know, he just suddenly dance made all the press laugh. It was really a fun interview I must say." Stated Yoona with a bright smile. She ushered her girlfriend to come closer and share the cake with her. Which Seohyun complied.

 

While they're sharing the same ice cream cake, they are having a conversation.

 

"This is good."

 

"I know you will like this."

 

"What's the flavor? Is it chocolate and mocha? Eh?"

 

"Wait." Yoona has to stop momentarily, as she noticed the corner of Seohyun's lips has a little icing. She wiped it off through her thumb and it afterwards. Seohyun giggles and decided to feed Yoona. 

 

"Ah... "

 

Giggling as well, Yoona opened and let the cake entered . She was about to feed Seohyun as well when a group of students, their classmates entered the room. Alertly, they move away and pretended busy respectivetly, Yoona eating the cake, as Seohyun was opening her notes and studying.

 

"You guys want some?" Yoona friendly offered the cake to their classmates. Subsequently causing for them to crowd her desk.

 

Seohyun was in the side, watching in jealousy, but somehow she is enjoying the sight of her girlfriend, being oh so friendly like no other.

 

Instead of minding her and her popularity, she put her attention to their report. They'll be the first one to report, she should make sure her mind is set to it an hour before their professor arrives.

 

Meanwhile, Yoona who was just on the side, smiled secretly to Seohyun, realizing that she's diligently preparing for their presentation. It gives her more a reason to admire the girl she loves. She was fluttering, undeniably.

 

Soon, as their Professor arrives, Taeyeon also arrives at the same time. Their group, lead by Seohyun herself presented their choose of hero that influenced the history in South Korea. It took only ten or less minutes, of presentation they're being praised not just by their professor but also to each students in the classroom. Yoona's popularity give a credit of that though.

 

From Yoong Daddy:

[I'm planning to bring Danny to the mansion. Hehe.]

 

Seohyun haven't even settled down properly on her seat after their presentation, Seohyun received Yoona's message. She glanced at her, she so wanted to hit her for pretending listening to the new presenters. Yet, she hold herself and quickly replied.

 

To Yoong Daddy:

[And why? Yah! I told you my son doesn't know I am working there.]

 

A faint snicker was heard from Yoona, which she thought she had read her response already. She giggles and secretly glance at her girlfriend, she bit her lower lip when she saw Yoona's cheeks is blushing. 'What is she thinking?' In her mind, while staring to Yoona.

 

Once her phone beeps, she quickly check on her phone. But to her dismay, it's Taeyeon. She has to turn to the other side, smiling awkwardly to her.

 

From Taeyeon Unnie:

[The class is going on. What are you doing staring at Yoona? Are you really liking her?]

 

-

 

To Taeyeon Unnie:

 

"Miss Seo?"

 

[Miss Seo ]

 

Seohyun literally frowned upon typing her own surname. Heck, when she realized the reason, a widening of eyes can be seen in her face. She quickly looked up and find their professor is standing in front of her. She immediately got up and bowed apologizing. "I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry." She did it for a couple of times before their professor speak up.

 

"You erase the board later." Stated their Professor before leaving her.

 

Sitting back on her seat, she groaned frustratingly. Yoona and Taeyeon are secretly giggling to what happened to her. She pouted and decided to put her phone away, so it won't happen anymore. But she made sure to sent both Yoona and Taeyeon her cute playful glare, which sends both girls a chill down their spines.

 

30 minutes later, the class was dismissed. And it did, Seohyun is erasing the writings on the board as a punishment for not listening to their professor. Yoona who always made sure everyone was out, went back to the classroom and took a seat to one of the chairs. She's enjoying the view of her girlfriend, being punished because instead.

 

"This is your fault, You were blushing earlier when you are trying to reply to my text. I can't help it also and giggle - Aish!" said Seohyun, complaining. She's back facing Yoona, while she's erasing the writings on the board.

 

"What on earth! So It's Im Yoona the one to be blame now? It's obviously You!" Yoona chuckles.

 

Seohyun stopped and looked back to Yoona who was sitting like a boss. She was about to argue with her when she stopped, as her visions changed - she can see Yul, sitting there - like the old days. He was waving his hand towards her.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter