Happy Together: 27

YoonHyun Story 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

27 | Escape

 

---

 

 

"Open your mouth."

 

Daniel did as what his mother says, and the latter let him take the vitamins, which somehow made his face bitter, because of the taste of it. But as much as he wanted to complain, his strict mother won't let him complain. He has to take the medicine no matter what.

 

"Your bag."

 

He presented his backpack, so his mother can check inside. Checking not only what's inside, but also checking if he did the homework last night. 

 

"Good." Seohyun has a satisfied smile after she discovered, her kidwolf did his homework. With that, she helped her put it on his back. She then pointed her left check, the latter kiss it, then her right, he didn't hesitate and kiss her affectionately. And before going out, he kissed her lips.

 

Paul now stood in front of his mother after Daniel rushed outside. He just obediently opened his mouth to take his vitamins as well. Then, his mother checks his homework in satisfaction. "Mwah. Mwah, mwah." he giggles, kissing both cheeks of his mother, before her lips.

 

"See ya in the car." Seohyun waves to Paul, as he runs outside. Suddenly, she felt a poke on her hand. She turned, and saw her daughter looking up to her with her innocent eyes. Heck, smiling so wide. She crouch down and squint her eyes to her. "What do you want?"

 

Yoohyun only opened wide. 

 

"Oh, you want the vitamins too?"

 

The little girl had a quick nod as a response, not closing .

 

"Why so cute?" Seohyun giggles, as she took the syrup and dropped three of it inside her daughter's mouth. She then her back, so she can check her backpack. "What is inside Yoonie?" She asked, opening the backpack. She chuckles lightly, as she can see a bottle of milk, small Tupperware for milk powder, one diaper, pencil, small box of biscuits, a math book and story book, and her new stuff toy, judy hopps -- Zootopia's main character. "Who pack this for you?"

 

"Daddy." Yoohyun instantly replied, proud of her Daddy.

 

"Chincha?"

 

"Yes." Yoohyun turned around. She cupped her mother's cheeks and lean in to kiss her left and right cheeks. Then, she rubs her nose against her mother's nose, while smiling so wide, which made Seohyun giggle, rubbing her nose back against her daughter's nose. "Wuv you." whispers Yoohyun sweetly, pecking on her mother's lips for thrice.

 

"Love you too, my baby." Seohyun whispers back, caressing her daughter's puffy cheeks. And with that, the latter pulled back and runs outside their new home. Feeling all satisfied, Seohyun picked up the tray on top of the coffee table, and got up, heading to the kitchen momentarily.

 

Right then, Yoona came out of their new master bedroom, dressed in a black suit, with a white top inside. Her jeans are blue skinny, wearing a white sneakers on the other hand. "Wifey? Are you in the kitchen?"

 

"Here!"

 

Yoona headed to the kitchen right away. She saw her wife, cleaning the table quietly inside. "What are you doing? The kids will be late." 

 

"This is just quick." Said Seohyun, as she stuff the plates, utensils and glasses on the sink. Just as she wanted to clean her hands, Yoona took it. "Wait. I have to clean my hands first." she yanks her wife's hands off of her and reached for the faucet, cleaning it earnestly.

 

Yoona sighed. "I'll be late in my meeting as well." she reminded.

 

"Finish! See?" Seohyun chuckled lightly, showing her still wet hands. She hasn't even wipe it off when her wife took her right hand and drags her outside. She can only follow her demand.

 

Standing next to the car, Seohyun grabs her wife on her collar and fix it. "Don't forget to call me right away once you arrive there - don't forget to also eat your bento I've prepared for your lunch. It's your favorite chicken bento. Always take care of yourself And lastly, don't forget to pray as you travel to the company. And 2nd last words before I let you off..." She pause to meet her wife's loving stare. She put her palms against her cheeks and say it sincerely, "I love you forever. I love you, I love you, I love you forever."

 

"Ewww, Omma stop being so cheesy in an early morning!" Daniel just literally complain, cringing over her mother's cheesiness. Paul and Yoohyun giggles, showing hearts over the top of their head.

 

"I love you more, my wifey." Yoona smiled so big. She's totally fluttered with this sweetness her wife is displaying in front of the kids.

 

Seohyun smiled back. She turned to see if their daughter is looking, she quickly trolled her, "Yoohyun look over there - there's a cat eating a doughnut." She pointed to the opposite side, causing for the girl to turned her head, which the twins also follows. She quickly leaned in and kiss her wife's lips.

 

"Where?" All the kids questioned, while wondering where's the cat that eats doughnut.

 

"So sneaky." Yoona teases, giggling in the process and pinching her cheeks.

 

"Be careful always." Seohyun said, as a reminder. Her cheeks are so red.

 

"Always." Yoona replied, kissing her wife's forehead, since her kids are now staring to them. She opened the door in the backseat and Seohyun steps in. "Kids, behave in the school. Daddy love you guys forever too." 

 

"We love you too Daddy!!!" The kids chorus in a shout way.

 

"I'll see you later."

 

"See yaaaa~"

 

"We love you Daddyyyy~~~"

 

"I'll call you this lunch. Okay?" Seohyun was able to say before the window in the door closes.

 

Yoona stepped back, watching the car slowly moves. "I'll wait for your call." As she waves a little to her family. She can see another car in the corner of her eyes, drives off, following her family's car.

 

Sighing, she went back to the house to prepare her stuffs.

 

Meanwhile, Seohyun gives a look back behind and saw her wife rushing back to the house. Her anxiousness are still there - even though she act calm earlier. She can clasp her palms, close her eyes and pray for her wife's safety.

 

 

===

 

 

Taeyeon woke up before Tiffany have walked into her room, carrying a tray for her breakfast. She slowly sat up, sighed and looked at the nurse, who put the tray on her night stand. "Have you ever thought of at least... giving my phone?" It's her 2nd day in the house, yet, she still couldn't find a reason to be friend with this nurse. Though she's taking care of her, it's not the reason to give in with her kindness. She's part of this 'kidnapping', which she can't believe. "Yeah, I know it's a lame question." she find herself chuckling, feeling stupid for asking the question.

 

Tiffany takes her seat at the edge of the bed. "Well, at least you're getting better right? Soon, you'll go home. I assure you that." a friendly smile formed into her face.

 

"Really? I thought your boss will kill me?"

 

"No." Tiffany chuckles. "Why would he do that? He's not doing something stupid."

 

"So kidnapping me is not stupid? Really? I just know. I'm sorry." 

 

Sarcastic -- Tiffany shakes her head in disbelief. "You. At least you say thank you for saving you. Because if it's not for him. You're probably dead by now." she took the spoon and dig it to the porridge, stirring it gently on it.

 

"Yeah, I should say thanks. And to you as well. I'm getting better." came Taeyeon's blunt answer. She grit her teeth quietly, while watching the waves of the ocean outside. 'I really should escape by now. The more I stay here, the more I am thinking Im-Seo is in great danger. I should escape sooner or later.'

 

"Here. It's not hot anymore." Tiffany gently put the tray next to Taeyeon. Once again smiling so friendly. Hopeful she could befriend with this girl.

 

Taeyeon turned to looked at the nurse, wearing her obvious blank expressions. 'This nurse is weird, besides being an enemy.'

 

"Well, aren't you bored? Do you want to go out? You can walk now, aren't you?"

 

"Never mind." Taeyeon muttered, reaching for the spoon and started eating the porridge. 'I need to have enough strength today. I can't be weak If I'm planning to escape.'

 

"How old are you?" Asked Tiffany in curiosity. Her boyfriend didn't tell her about her, only the name. But base on her appearance, she's probably older. "I'm 26, and you are?"

 

"Same." Taeyeon didn't mind and share her age. She didn't looked at her in the eyes.

 

"No? What month?"

 

"March."

 

"Oh so you're older in Month, obviously." Tiffany chuckled lightly. 

 

"Besides being a nurse, what do yo do?" Taeyeon looked at the eye-smiled girl, expressionless. 

 

She's trying to make a conversation now, eh? Hmm, not bad. Tiffany fixed the older girl's bangs first before she replied, "Before I decided to follow my degree, I'm a front desk officer. You? Besides an Agent?"

 

"A loyalist." Taeyeon smiled, in amusement to her own word.

 

"What?" Tiffany's brows raised in confusions. She didn't know if she heard it right or wrong, but she doesn't know the work the latter told her.

 

"I'm a loyalist to Im-Seo family." A meaningful smirk formed in Taeyeon's lips, leaving Tiffany speechless. She shrugs and resumes on her porridge.

 

"Im-Seo... isn't that the... family that has been on the news because of the recent death of the chairman?" However, Tiffany acted innocent, though she knows about them. They're her boyfriend's enemy after all.

 

"Don't act like you just know, I'm certain you knew them already."

 

Tiffany scoffs. "How sure are you with your words?"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter