Call me Daddy: 19

YoonHyun Story 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

19 | So Close

 

 

[Im Mansion]

 

 

It was so bright - brighter than the sun that shines outside a certain room. One could tell that her mood was definitely the brightest she ever had, because it is her first time, waking up greeting herself with 'Good morning, Im Yoona!!!' and like an instinct the events last night flashes back before her eyes. One of the reasons why her mood is this good, fresh and just full of colors everywhere.

 

CRIIIIIIINGGGG~~~

 

She even woke up before her alarm clock would wake her up. Before she could even groan and just slap her alarm clock away from her.

 

"You're so lucky mickey alarm clock." giggles her, as she passes by the alarm clock and reached on a coffee can next to it, instead. Once she got it on her hand, she immediately looked at the text on it again. As much as she doesn't want to feel giddy inside, she really can't avoid it. Especially now, the text is just too sweet and really adorable. She couldn't help it and kissed the can so many times, giggling on her own. Rolling over and over on her comfy queen size bed, she was squealing, she was screaming, and she was loving this feeling -- of being in love. As if she's rolling in a bed full of petals, she feels like floating in the air. The wind was there, brushing along while she's moving from left to right. And the scent, Oh how much she liked strawberry scent. She was in heaven for an instant. How she wished this will last for a long time.

 

But damn, the knock on the door just made her stop. Just made her back to reality - she's just in her room. 

 

Groaning frustratingly, she kick herself out of the bed and march her hesitant feet on the way to the door. She opened it, and there was Narsha, looking weirdly at her.

 

Crossing her arms, chin up and as she turned to go back to her bed, she ask Narsha, "What's up? Why so early disturbing the queen?" 

 

"What? When did you become a queen? Eh?" Narsha chuckles, amusingly.

 

Yoona tucked herself back to the bed, resting her back to the headboard. But before she could answer the older girl, she realized the coffee. Quick, she put it under the pillows. "Hehehe, I was just kidding, Narsha. So what?" and face the older with her idiotic smile.

 

"What was that?" Narsha saw it and ask with a stern look to Yoona.

 

"What?"

 

"The thing you hide under the pillows."

 

Yoona picked up the pillows on the left side. "Nothing." She innocently answered.

 

"Of course, there's nothing there. The thing was on the right pillows." Narsha rolled her eyes in annoyance.

 

Yoona giggles. She uncovered what was on the right side, but only to quickly roll the can under the covers. "Nothing too, Narsha-ssi."

 

The older girl widened her eyes, didn't expect it. "What? YAH! Don't fool me! I saw something earlier!"

 

"I told you there was nothing!"

 

"But-"

 

"Just tell me why are you here, already!" Yoona demanded firmly, earning a sigh from Narsha, who gives her a quick suspicious stare. She just shrugs that off and motions her to say her reason of visit. It's not always she visits her room, so it's kind of random.

 

Narsha crossed her arms and said, "Seohyun-ssi. Why did she missed going here last night? I thought she will be here? I was expecting her until midnight, don't you know that?"

 

"Oh, about her. Well, she called me. She said she won't be coming because her son is mad -- I-I mean... some personal issues. You know, she has a child. And being a responsible mother, she needed to deal whatever it is for her son." Yoona feels like she had mention what happen last night already. To be honest, she did nothing last night, except for dropping them to the apartment and went home, smiling like an idiot. She doesn't know what happened to Seohyun and Daniel anymore after that. But she was sure, Danny's eyes was always on her. As if she really did wrong.

 

"So she didn't tell me?" Narsha stated. "As the head of the maids in this mansion, I think I have the right to know what was happening to her, No?"

 

Yoona was nodded, couldn't go against Narsha's words. However, "I'm the boss, should I also have the right to know what is going on to my maid?" She can also proudly say, she has more right to know.

 

Narsha eventually picked up a nearby pillow and throw it to Yoona - who immediately caught it and grin at her.

 

"So... can I excuse myself now, Narsha-ssi?" Yoona immediately throw the pillow back to the older girl. 

 

"I still have one more question." Narsha just throw the pillow on the side, as she maintain her composure. "What's under the covers?" She smirked, knowing well that stuff she saw was under it.

 

"What under the covers? Of course me!"

 

"Don't fool me, Im Yoona!"

 

"I am not fooling you!"

 

"You open the covers or NOT?"

 

"NOT!" Chuckles Yoona, softly.

 

Without further ado, Narsha pulled the covers off the bed, but Yoona quickly took that thing and she runs to her shower. She cursed loudly, was about to follow when Yoona shoo her away.

 

"I NEED TO SHOWER FIRST! DON'T DISTURB ME ANYMORE!!!"

 

She kicked the door anyway, before leaving the room of her 'boss'. Upon hearing the door had closed, and that Narsha had left, Yoona hurriedly went back to the bed and once again lie down, still carrying the coffee she hasn't actually opened. But she's sure, she's not going to drink it. Either that she will get the can dirty. 

 

Thus, she went back to bed, as she picked up her phone and scroll down her contacts. Stopping to Seohyun's name, a super big smile makes it way to her face. She excitedly just change her contact name from 'Seohyunnie' to 'My Baby Hyunnie'. 

 

It wasn't just the change of name, she sent her a sweet message.

 

to My Baby Hyunnie:

[Good morning, my official baby~ 

Have you eaten breakfast?

I think I don't need to eat this morning anymore. I'm already full thinking of you~]

 

 

Unfortunately for her, it took a while before she reads her reply. But once she read it, she really have to roll around her bed again. Especially if the reply goes like,

 

 

from My Baby Hyunnie:

[Good morning too, baby~ ^^

Yes, I'm having breakfast now with Danny <3

You should eat a real breakfast, instead of thinking of me. I don't want to take care of a sick Yoongie! kekeke...]

 

"Oh gosh! The world is just so beautiful if you are always with me, baby~" Yoona said, lamely to herself. But cheeks was really so red. And she barely could even keep her fluttery stomach. Love is indeed this colorful~ so chessy at the same time.

 

to My Baby Hyunnie:

[Okay. But I think it's okay I'll be sick. I have a nurse to take care of me. ;p]

 

Once again, Yoona rolled over her bed before she check on the message, that received on time.

 

from My Baby Hyunnie:

[Are you going to school today? Today is the presentation day of our project.

I would like to see you before our History subject, so I could discuss it.]

 

Yoona froze on her tracks, as she blink and blink before she suddenly realized something, "I'm so dead." Last night, they never had a chance to discuss their project because of Seohyun's work and then, there's Daniel and Paul.

 

 

 

 

[Seo Apartment]

 

 

Hair, light make-up, and wardrobe most importantly, Seohyun find herself peeking her head out the room after making sure she's ready to go out.

 

Sensing that her son seemed not around, she compose herself and stepped out of the room. She slowly walked down the stairs, carefully to create any noise.

 

"Omma!"

 

"Oh my God!" She literally had to jump in surprised upon seeing her son surprisingly by the kitchen's door. "Yah! What happened to you?!" Thus, quickly gain back her sense as she hurriedly check her son, who was apparently wearing chocolates all over her face. "Did you eat that chocolate I bought last night?" She exclaimed, dragging her son back to the kitchen. Then, she picked him up to put him on a chair. She took a table napkin and soak it with the flowing water on a faucet. Then, she went back to her son, to wipe all those chocolates around his face. He was like, he showered the chocolate he ate.

 

Daniel is giggling. "Did I surprise Omma?"

 

Seohyun was busy wiping his face when she answered, "Tell me who told you to eat the chocolate eh?"

 

"I was hungry after our meal, Daniel just want to eat."

 

"You should have told me!"

 

"But you were showering earlier. Danny is not disturbing Omma."

 

"Aish whatever." Seohyun decided to shrug, as she finally finished wiping those chocolates all over her son's face. While she was cleaning the table napkin, Daniel jumps out of his chair and jogs towards her.

 

"Omma, can I ask something?" He ask, wearing his serious look.

 

"Sure, baby. What is it?"

 

"Last night, you did not answer my question. SO I'm asking you again, why did you kiss Yoong Daddy?" Daniel once again wanted to know. As much as he wanted to just forget about it, he can't. It keeps on flashing back his innocent mind, which he thinks will only stop if his mother will explain what he caught.

 

Seohyun smiled awkwardly to her son. She looked down on him, and breathed a heavy amount of air, before she slowly lowered herself, and looked at her son straight in the eyes. It should be so easy to explain if he's already old enough, but four? This is going to be a hard time. However, she need to tell him. "Baby, last night... "

 

"Hmm?" Daniel step closer and put his arms around her neck, so their faces are close enough.

 

Seohyun picked her son up and made their way to the living room. He and her was sitting, next to each other, but quickly face each other. She held her son through his two small hands to keep him in place, before she continues... "Let's put it this way... Um... baby... if ever - one day... Omma will like someone... more than just a friend? W-Will... that'd be okay for you?

 

"Omma, we have talk about that a long ago right?" Daniel's memory is so sharp. He was reminded by his mother's promise -- she won't ever fall to someone, and he would only be him and her in this life.

 

Seohyun sighed, of course, recalled that moment she honestly promised to her son. "Yeah, I do remember that... talk... baby. B-But... I'm just asking... just what if Omma like someone? Will Daniel be okay with that?" She bit her bottom lip, immediately scolding herself. She just broke her promise to her son. She had fall to Yoona. It was just one month, and Yoona magically captured her.

 

Daniel had a pause moment, thinking of the question deeply. But as soon as he got his answer, he shook his head. "A promise is a promise, Omma." and explained his side. 

 

Seohyun was a little hurt, but she understands somehow. She promised to her son, and she should follow it. "Okay, but can you elaborate it?" thus, she wanted to understand well. 

 

"I don't want someone hurt you again, like Appa did to you. Please Omma, don't date anyone." Daniel confidently answered back. He knows the reason why his father is not around. He was afraid his mother will be hurt again if ever she'll be dating someone. "I'm here, I will protect you. I won't let anyone hurt you anymore."

 

Seohyun can't help it and pulled her son for a hug. She was so near tear up, but she was able to hold it in, Thankfully. Otherwise, Daniel would be asking again. The young boy's arms also wrapped around her neck, to give the hug back.

 

"But you haven't answered my question, Omma. Why did you kiss Yoong Daddy?"

 

Seohyun so wanted to say she like his Daddy, but she couldn't. "It was just nothing baby. That was only a simple friendly act... accidentally kissed her." she explained, scolding herself mentally for lying.

 

"Hmm, Okay. But don't do that anymore, Okay? Daniel don't like it. It keep on replaying on my mind. But since you have explained it, I think it will stop now." Daniel snickered.

 

Seohyun nodded in confirmation. She pulled back and cupped his face, she leaned in to kiss his forehead. "I promise, from now on... Omma will not do it anymore. I love you, baby~"

 

"I love you too, Omma." Smiled the young boy, as he also kiss his mother on the forehead. Seohyun fluttered at the cute action. Yet, she and him can't stay any longer in the apartment anymore. So he ask him to grab his backpack, his mickey and minnie before he picked him up again and took her shoulder bag, before leaving their place, not missing to lock it securely.

 

Likewise, her intention is to bring Daniel to Sunny's house, and ask her to take care of her son, while she's away. But to her dismay, it looks like the girl had left to the coffee shop.

 

"It looks like we are going to walk all the way to the coffee shop, baby. Are you okay If I'm going to put you down?"

 

"I was going to ask Omma." said Daniel suggestively.

 

With that, Seohyun put her son down and took his left hand instead. As then, they walk their way to Sunny's coffee shop. Despite the sun that was so high, that doesn't made the two complain. Thanks to the wind blowing and brushing their skin, they enjoyed walking at the side of the street. Most of the time, they would skip and skip along the way. Until when they heard a song, they're automatically singing to the song. All this a while, they're doing it, and when they arrived, they instantly stop and greeted Sunny brightly together.

 

"Good morning, Aunt Sunny~" Like a couple, they did a big heart through their arms.

 

Sunny who was used to the greeting, is wearing the same bright smile on her face. "How did the morning done to the two of you?"

 

Seohyun and Daniel just run to Sunny in the cashier counter and hug her tightly but in a loving way. Daniel was hugging Sunny's legs though. Whilst, Seohyun back hugged her.

 

"Okay, I always get this from the two of you. Let go of me before A costumer can catch us." Sunny chuckled, as she struggle to let go.

 

Like an instinct, The two let go and pout at her cutely.

 

"Ugh, Fine. You can go now, Seohyun-ah." Said Sunny, rolling her eyes. She was about to turn, The younger girl hug her and  whispered her gratefulness again. Then, she turned to her son.

 

"Help Aunt Sunny if there's a chance, Okay?"

 

Daniel shows two thumbs up to his mother. His action made his mother kissed his both cheeks and his forehead then to the tip of his nose. He took this as a chance and leaned in to whisper something like, "Don't kiss Yoong Daddy anymore, Hmm? Daniel will be mad again." consequently, kissing his mother's cheeks, giggling in the process.

 

Seohyun giggles at her son's reminder. She squeeze his cheeks for a little while before she got up and wink at him. She gives Sunny a bear hug before finally leaving the place. Daniel immediately turned to Sunny and grin. Sunny seems to know and rolled her eyes. She ushered the young boy to come with her in the kitchen again.

 

Meanwhile, Seohyun who was waiting outside the cafe for a cab, didn't get the chance to take a cab anymore when Yoona's car stopped just in front of her. Yoona stepped out of it, but she quickly pushed her back to the car as she also took the passenger seat.

 

"What's happening? Why are you preventing me to see your son?" Yoona was puzzled, why Seohyun just shove her back to her car, just when she's about to call Daniel inside the cafe.

 

Seohyun let out an audible sigh, as she turned to face Yoona on the driver's seat. "We have some problem."

 

"Problem? What?"

 

"I... I almost forgot about the promise I told my son, approximately a year ago."

 

"What? Promise? I don't get it." Yoona chuckles, find it funny that Seohyun's face is showing a concerned expressions. 

 

"Last night, he saw the kiss - Daniel. I never tried to explain it last night because my mind was a mess. But earlier this morning, I thought He already forgot it, but he ask again. I have to lie that the kiss was just a friendly act, because... Yoona... he doesn't want me to date anyone. And you know what's the reason? He doesn't want to see me hurting like his father did to me. So yeah, I don't think the 'baby' will continue." Seohyun said, though against her heart. She and Yoona knew what happen last night was about this 'official' thingy. 

 

For a moment, Yoona was speechless, as the words were slowly process to her mind. Understanding each meaning of it. And as time passes, when she got the idea, she shook her head a couple of times. "No. No way. You can't do that. You can't do that to me. Seriously! Daniel is just a kid!"

 

"But--"

 

"Let's continue this... but in a secret way. Seohyun I love you, you can't do this to me." Yoona whined, somehow disappointed and hurt that Seohyun was so fast from getting back what they had last night.

 

"Yoona, I can't lie to my son!".

 

"No! You can! I mean - let's just date secretly. No need to tell your son. At least for the meantime. Not until, I can make your son accept me. I will make him realize that I am not bad for you. That I can be his father too, that I will love you instead of hurting you... " Yoona took her hands and kissed it. "I promise, I won't hurt you. Not in a million years."

 

Seohyun trailed off with her words. "You... you... are not sure with that... are you?" She feels like she had given Yoona a problem because of her son. "You don't need to do this. Let's just-"

 

"Yah! You just call me baby, you can't deny the fact that you love me too, Seohyun." Yoona pouted sadly, hoping the girl will just agree with her idea, instead of taking back her decision. Hearing no response, she continued, "Okay, just one question. DO you love me?" 

 

"I like you... " Seohyun paused, as she looked down to their holding hands. It made her think of the things Yoona had been doing, not for her but to her son as well. The weird obvious feelings was there, which exactly tells her - she feel the same way.

 

Yoona released one hand only to reach Seohyun's chin and make her face her, eye-to eye. "Do you love me?" as she ask again. "Tell me... "

 

There's no need for a verbal confirmation - Seohyun simply nodded, along with her sweet smile and loving stare towards the doe-eyed.

 

"Then, don't worry and be my girlfriend." said Yoona softly. She slowly leaned in to Seohyun and - "I love you." whispered, before crashing her lips against Seohyun's. Unlike last night, it wasn't just a peek. Both opened up their hearts as they kiss passionately. Seohyun was a bit reluctant for the first seconds as her promise to her son crosses her mind, but as time passes, she can't hold back her feelings anymore and kiss Yoona back, relentlessly... the same passion the girl was showing to her. It's as if it's their first time to kiss like this, both were in heaven, floating like there wasn't tomorrow anymore. It was gentle, sweet, flying colors all around, and full of love, which is really intoxicating.

 

Yoona's hands were resting on Seohyun's waist, whilst the other girl is wrapping her arms around her neck, pulling her much closer so they could deepen the kiss.

 

As much as they don't want to end it yet, both needed some air. So they volutarily slowly let go and rested their foreheads against each other. Both are smiling so sweetly and staring deeply to one another. As if they've been captured by a cupid, all that they could feel was - they're in love. For Yoona for the first time, but for the young mother of Daniel, a 2nd time around. 

 

Gently, Yoona tuck Seohyun's hair behind her ears, as she caressed her cheeks. "You don't have any idea how much I've been dreaming this to happen. And now I'm here, I ironically couldn't believe this."

 

"Yoona... I love you... but I love my son too..." Seohyun closes her eyes, as she wanted to savor the moment the other girl is showing and telling her love for her. Ever since she knew she liked her, she knows it'll end up like this. All that she was concern now is her son. She loved her son so much that she doesn't want to hurt her. But Yoona, she also doesn't want to hurt her. These two is really making it hard for her.

 

"I know you are concern with his reaction. Leave it to me, Okay? I will do my best to please him."

 

"He is hard to please, you know that."

 

"Then is it better for us to just forget about this? No way. I won't allow you that." Yoona firmly whispered. She kissed the girl's lips lightly, she continued. "Believe in me, please... "

 

Seohyun sighed, and kissed Yoona's lips lightly as well. "Okay. But if this won't work... I hope you understand... " She decided to give them a chance. Hence, she loves Yoona as well. And she knows, she will be heart broken in vice versa.

 

"It's a deal then." Yoona giggles and leaned back to her seat, so she can pulled her phone out and open a camera. "Let's take a picture for our first day as a couple." She said, ushering Seohyun to move closer to her.

 

The young mother can't help it and hit the doe-eyed girl's shoulder. But she complied anyway. She put her face near Yoona's, as they looked at the camera.

 

Click.

 

Both just smiled.

 

Click.

 

Seohyun leaned to Yoona's cheeks and kiss it.

 

Click.

 

Yoona's turn to kiss Seohyun's cheeks.

 

And last click.

 

Both playfully stick their tongue out to the camera.

 

With that, Yoona put her phone back to her pocket and before she could drive them to the University, She made sure she's hold Seohyun's left hand. The same way, Seohyun is holding her, which made it easier for her to drive.

 

 

 

 

It's the 2nd day of searching, and the 2nd day He did not go to work. But Yul isn't going to waste his time worrying about his office, his priority for now is Seohyun and their son. He will find them wherever they're right now.

 

"Hmm, according to the Nursing Department, they have no student named Seo Joohyun. I'm sorry." Said the girl in the University's Records. "Are you sure she's really a nursing student?"

 

Yul did not curse nor did he try to be mad again for the first fail today. "Yes I do. Anyway, Thank you." Instead, he calmly thanked the girl. Realizing that there's no use for him to be mad, he won't be wasting his time doing that. He must be patience instead.

 

Turning on his sneakers around, he began leaving the University's building. There wasn't a moment after and he left the first University He visited. There's a total of 20 schools listed on his notepad, he doubted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter