My Fab Boss: 04

YoonHyun Story 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

 

 

 

04 | Yoona's Charms

 

Upon turning off the engine, Seohyun just realized that time, Yoona is holding her tight. And for an unknown reason, she wasn't letting go of her yet. She was about to take the helmet off when she realized a heavy thing in her right shoulder. Curious, She slightly tilt her head to the right, just so she could see the sight of the doe-eyed's face, inches away her face -- sleeping. 

 

The sight is so funny for her. Imagine, she fall asleep while in the road? No wonder her fingers are clutch on her shirt tightly. But she couldn't believe she didn't even feel how close she was. Maybe because, along the road, she was busy thinking the tracks she's going to play in the Club tonight.

 

"Yah! Im Yoona! We are here! You look like a dumb there!" She chuckled.

 

"Hmm... " Yoona groan a little and open her eyes slowly and slowly. She sighed and looked back at -- Seohyun's face, so close to her. Her eyes widened as she immediately noticed, she was leaning into her, one arm was wrap so securely. Alertly, she pulled back, blinking her eyes a couple of times.

 

"Tsk,tsk." Seohyun just shake her head, as she took the helmet off of her finally. She moves her head left to right -- she unconsciously hit Yoona on the face, through her ginger hair. Yoona couldn't help it but but got breathless. The scent from her hair is kind of something she likes - an apple scent? Yet, before she could lost herself, she snapped back to reality. Hurriedly, she stepped out from her own motorbike. Seohyun followed suit, giving her helmet.

 

"I have one question." Seohyun speaks, handing the helmet to the owner.

 

"What?" Yoona raised one brow, as she receives her helmet.

 

"Do you like the movie? I mean that Jurassic World."

 

Yoona almost want to laugh, but she held it in. Heck, She could not react when the girl added more words.

 

"For me, I don't like it. People screaming, so what? I don't think it's good. It was boring. The story is so simple and the actor did not give his best to make it realistic. Such a waste of money. Anyway, see you tomorrow. That's if... you can still wake up. Don't sleep a lot." Seohyun says, as she gives the helmet Yoona is carrying a pat before walking away. 

 

Yoona looked back, watching Seohyun walking away from her. "I think she's not just bad - she's also crazy. This girl is totally... Aigoo... " she can't continue her words, knowing she will only cursed. Shaking a little her head, she smiled, looking back at her motorbike - fixed and no mark from the accident. "That Dara is really good Huh? My babylove is back again." Despite the dirt on the wheels because it rained. "Did you miss me? Hehehe... " snickers her, giving her blue and black bmw motorbike a kiss on the handle and a pat on its seat. "How is Seohyun to you? She's really a badass, isn't she?" she says, as she take the key off and again, she gives it a pat, three times. Turning around, she casually walked her way to the elevator, carrying her helmet and motorbike key in one hand. 

 

Realizing that she's alone in the lift, she let out a sigh. "I'm suppose to be in the office right now." she also realized due to the accident that cause by the girl, she will be stuck at home for now. No work. Until her arm is good again.

 

"Omo, almost forgot. Chairman Seo." Talking about work, she reminded herself about her assigned task at FAB. Besides being an officer, she's also an assistant. This is going to be a little hard for her. "Awesome." mutters her softly, as she nonchalantly shift her gazes to the floor number. When it finally dinged, stopping at the fifteenth floor, she puffs an air in her hair, as she casually walk out the elevator. Proceeding to her condo she shared with her brother, she meet with the girl she saw in the cinema earlier in the hallway.

 

"A-Aren't you that girl? I mean, who called out Seohyun... Unnie?" And she's sure this girl is the same girl she saw.

 

Sulli looked at the doe-eyed closer and closer, until it hit her. "Oh yeah, you were also there! Anyeong! I'm Sulli." She waved her hand and extended it forward to the latter.

 

Without a doubt, Yoona accepted her hand. "Im Yoona. I did not introduce myself but I'm working in FAB. For Seohyun. And apparently, Luhan's only sister. Older sister precisely." she smiled, proudly.

 

"Yeah, it looks like Unnie. Um, can I call you Unnie too?" Sulli sheepishly favored.

 

"Of course. Why not. So you are with Luhan? Are you guys with Seohyun as well?"

 

"Yup. We invited her to watch Jurassic World." Sulli answered right away. "Hmm, why? Wait, if you and my Unnie are in the same company - that means - you guys are friends? Why does Unnie didn't share this?"

 

'I knew it. Luhan will really get this on me.' Yoona thought in her mind, before she turned to the younger girl again. "N-Nothing. I-I don't know also. Anyway, are you leaving already?

 

"Yeah. I only visited the condo because we have a homework that will be check, Monday."

 

"Ah... I see. Nice to meet you then. I'll see you around?"

 

"Sure."

 

Smiling back to each other, Sulli bowed and walked away. Yoona looked back at Sulli for a brief moment only, as then, she resumes on her way. The moment she walked in to the room no. 530, she caught Luhan's sight already. She kicked her shoe off and proceeds to the living room, wherein, she saw the young boy busy typing on his laptop. She took a little closer to see if he's indeed doing a homework, she was convinced when she read some quiet numbers. It must be for their math. 

 

"Noona, don't need to look at the monitor. I'm really doing a research." Luhan stated, sensing that his sister had stop to see him.

 

"Tsk,tsk... We have to talk later." Yoona ruffles her brother's hair as she proceeds to the kitchen. She put the helmet down on top of the table and place the key next to it.

 

"What are we going to talk?" Luhan simply questioned, without stopping on his work.

 

"Later when you are done and I am done with my work." Yoona put her voice high so her brother could hear her over the living room. She opened the refrigerator and picked up a can of cola and two big chips, still in her right. It's not difficult at all. As long as it's not heavy.

 

She closes the refrigerator using her right foot, as she casually walked out the kitchen.

 

"I have to ask something as well. But I'll ask you later." Luhan says, without leaving his work.

 

Yoona smiled and just proceeds upstairs, to her room. She put the cola and two big chips in the desk. She pulled her leather chair and sat down with a big sigh. "W-Wait... how can I open these?" much to her dismay, she almost forgot the stuffs she picked up is not yet open. "Aish!!! LUHAN-AH!!!" she literally whined, calling out for her brother. "DO ME A FAVOR PLEASE!!!"

 

Luhan automatically runs to his run. "What?" wondering why on earth his sister is like their mother.

 

"Um, can you help me? I don't think I can open my chips and my cola." Yoona says with an awkward smile.

 

"That's so easy." Approaching his sister, Luhan didn't mind at all and tear the chips open. Then the cola. Yet, he can't help it and drink a little of it. Yoona kick his knee, he chuckled and quickly walked out the room.

 

The doe-eyed can only have some few gulps before she opened her laptop. Indeed, she's not in the office to work, but at home, she can still work. Not to mention, Seohyun's case that really made her a little regret - saving the latter. The scene she saw in the cinema is just so disappointing, no matter how she thinks about it. Yet, out of a sudden, she recalled also the conversation she had with Dara.

 

flashback...

 

"So are you and my friend - friends?"

 

Yoona almost want to spit on the coffee she's drinking. After a couple of minutes of silence, Dara finally talk to her. However, she did not expect to hear it like that. 

 

"I just notice you're new to my eyes. So I doubt if I've seen you." Dara added.

 

Smling awkwardly, Yoona answers, "I... just honestly know her. I mean, I know her ever since that Siwon's birthday."

 

"Oh, you're at SIwon's birthday? I was there. Why I didn't notice you?"

 

"I myself didn't notice you, Miss Park. But guess? The party is just full of people. There's 0% chance we'll meet." 

 

"But you and Seohyun met there? She did not introduce you to me."

 

Yoona chuckles. "We are not that close to be honest. Um, I just recently being hired as her assistant, that's why... we kind of know each other now."

 

"Oh~ So it was you." 

 

"What?" Yoona got puzzle.

 

Dara meaningfully giggles. "It was you that she shared just earlier -- she said, her alligator assistant stops her from doing what she wanted to do. And I quote 'I didn't know stupid alligator can be stronger than me. I seriously don't know why she's born in this world.'." She really couldn't forget that. It was too funny for her.

 

But for the doe-eyed, it's not funny at all. Her facial expressions did not show any kind of reaction, except for her eyebrows, rising. Dara laugh out loud, couldn't hold herself.

 

"You should see how she let out those words. She was annoyed. She doesn't like it." 

 

Yoona sighed, and pout her lips. She picked up her coffee again and took a sip at it, not minding Dara's laugh echoing. Heck, she can not hold her coffee comfortably. She was shaking her hand, out of anger. She immediately put it down and frustratingly wailed. "I SERIOUSLY CAN NOT WITH THAT GIRL!!!" earning more laughs from Dara.

 

"You. Be sure to tell her this - she's..." Yoona couldn't continue her words, as she think of an animal that describes the girl. 

 

"What? She's what? Tiger? I already know that." Dara continues to laugh.

 

"Yeah, she's an idiot tiger as well." says Yoona, picking up her coffee again. And this time, she made sure she had a sip of it. But she didn't realized it was still that hot, she spit on it that instant.

 

Dara got more reason to laugh. 

 

"Aish!!!" Yoona hissed, grabbing a tissue paper and wipe her burning tongue. "Geez, she's really loving it."

 

"You're so hilarious." Dara finally calmed down after a few minutes of laughing, but was still holding her stomach. She exhaled out loud, and continued her words. "But anyway, do you ever know the girl for her to call her a tiger?"

 

"You are the one who suggested it."

 

"Yeah - I mean... in that image, do you know that there was something more?"

 

Yoona's mind crosses to what she caught in the shooting range. It's too different from the tiger Seohyun.

 

"Well, I am not actually gonna do this but... I think I can trust in you. Let's just say, being worthless to the person you care and love can sometimes change the way you are. That's how my friend is right now."

 

"... Worthless? To whom?" Yoona found herself, interested to the topic.

 

But the moment she wanted to know it, Dara receives a call. The latter got up and answered her call. She was there, left hanging. And when Dara went back, the topic was already change. It was about her motorbike.

 

End of Flashback...

 

Yoona snapped back to reality when a notification pop out from the desktop. She checks on it, it was a message from Nicole.

 

- SSA directors are looking up to Chairman Seo's niece records. They're with a Traffic Police Officer. Help me delete all of these.

 

"Damn." without a doubt, Yoona quickly opened the system to her agency. Once she got in, she skillfully deleted all Seohyun's traffic violations in that day of her accident. She was unconsciously saving the girl again.

 

 

 

 

[Seohyun's Penthouse]

 

 

"Some people are now calling you as 'Cat-Woman'-"

 

"Not a tiger anymore?" Seohyun interrupted her Uncle's words before he could. She's in the couch, with a pop corn on top of her lap. At least, she's enjoying her favorite Avatar movie, at home. But she seems not enjoying it once her Uncle entered her private home.

 

Leeteuk let out a quiet hiss as he tried to calm himself - he's not going to be so stupid with the situation. "Do you know what this means?"

 

"It means I'm popular again." said Seohyun with her grin, as she continue to munch on her pop corn.

 

"Not a good popular way. Do you think people will like you with this? No! I'm sure of it, they will continue to hate you. They will continue bash you online."

 

"I don't have sns account and I'm busy to even check them online. You shouldn't be thinking about my feelings - because I'm not hurt. Look, I'm just even smiling." Seohyun smiled so big, but quickly dropped it. Her visions are only to the flat screen TV. Not even minding how does her Uncle looks like now. But she really noticed it, he was worried of her.

 

Leeteuk got up and walked in to her kitchen - picking up a cold water in the refrigerator to cool himself down. Seohyun stopped munching her pop corn, as she turned her head to the kitchen, which is just visible to her eyes - since the wall is only glass. "You should also drink my red wine there. Studies says, it will keep you young."

 

Leeteuk looked back at her with an annoyed face. She immediately turned to the TV screen again. She heard her Uncle Leeteuk stomping his feet for twice, which made her giggle. 

 

"You. Will you stop being like that?" Leeteuk went back to the living room, holding the glass of water. Before he can hear her react, he beat her. "Aren't you even embarrass? Your assistant was there! If she wasn't actually in the place, I would have seen you back in prison."

 

"I hate it though - she stopped me. I thought only Hyoyeon Unnie can stop me." Seohyun pouted, upset.

 

"YAH! SEO JOOHYUN!"

 

Chuckling, Seohyun answers, "Relax old man. Do you want me to get you some red wine? It would-"

 

"I DON'T CARE!"

 

Seohyun was taken aback - heck, she find it cute when her Uncle is like that. "I also don't care. We should sing 2ne1's I don't care together."

 

"Aish! Joohyun Please!!!" Leeteuk clasped his palms together, begging. "Refrain doing things like these... "

 

"I know why you are begging."

 

"Then if you know, please, please... listen to me. Do not! I said Do not go out and do things that will give me headaches. I don't know what to do anymore if this will continue." Leeteuk's pouted. He's really tired scolding his niece, but as much as he doesn't want to care about her- he always find himself concerned over the girl.

 

"Was this because of the company?" Seohyun snickered. She totally knew the company is now again busy, receiving calls because of what she did.

 

"It is more than that! I swear! I only wanted you always safe. Please? Don't do this to Uncle." Leeteuk only received a pop corn on his mouth, and his niece devilish grin. "Aigoo, I don't think I really could change you after what happened." He decided to give up, as he munches the pop corn now in his mouth.

 

"Don't start recalling what happened from the past again, Uncle. I will just kick you out." Seohyun threatened, seriously.

 

Looking back to his niece, Leeteuk can seriously see the big change he is currently staring at. The used to be so genuine, innocent face, and angel face -- is no more. He can see darkness through her eyes. And that saddens him. That upsets him. She was her favorite niece - but can he still continue that? Looking at the image in front of him?

 

Cupping her cheeks, Seohyun quickly pushed his hand away.

 

"Just get out here, Uncle. I have no more reasons to face you." She gives him a cold shoulder.

 

"Joohyun, I just wanna say that I'm always here - if you needed someone to talk to." Leeteuk whispers, sincere with his words.

 

"Of course -- because you are giving me my needs -- clothes, food, whatever I like. And that's it only. But don't worry, I'm still taking my position in FAB. It's my parents company anyway." 

 

Leeteuk sighed, can no longer react. "Fine. I'm leaving now. But... Wednesday 10am. You have to dress neatly in your announcement day. Put that star sticker away from your cheeks. Your infinity tattoo, I don't want to see that also. There will be a lot of investors and the company's share holders and board of directors are coming, so behave properly there. And please... treat your assistant well." he stands on his feet and left the penthouse without leaving any words. Seohyun securely locked the main door and quickly runs to the couch. Picking up the bowl of pop corn, she simply resumes watching the DVD. All those words her Uncle had told her just passes by her mind, as she put herself to the movie. She will definitely not going to recall what happened from the past anymore. Her mission is to live.live. and live in the present. 

 

A couple of minutes later, she got tired watching the movie for 2nd time around. She yawned so big, as she put her hands in the air, stretching it. Realizing that it's almost five and her work in the club starts seven, she stepped out of the couch and casually walked in to her kitchen. She opened the refrigerator and picked up that cereal, one apple and the box of pizza. She put all of them in the table, as she then proceeds to pick up another bowl and a stirring spoon for her cereals. Instead of milk, she poured some coffee.

 

Satisfied, she pulled the stall under the table and began eating them. It's her dinner - which is something she had been doing.

 

At the midst of her quiet dinner, she suddenly heard her phone ringing on the living room. Not having any interest of it, she just ignored as if she did not hear anything. As it rings again and again, she's still stuck in her stall. Until she got satisfied with her meal, that was the time she got up, walked back to her living room and finally picked up her phone on the couch. A total of 20 miscalls was all made by non other than, Yoona. And one message was received, which only says; I want to see you tonight. Where could I spot you?

 

"What's up with this alligator? I thought I said tomorrow. Aigoo, I think she misses my beauty and wanted to see me. Oh well, let's meet then..." smirking, She type a message she immediately sent to the doe-eyed.

 

to Stupid Alligator:

[Hug Club - bring me some red wine, crocodile.

My club doesn't give this to me. So I want you to give this to me, Okay? 

Hell Yeah!!! Party time!!! ]

 

 

 

 

[U.S. Embassy - SSA Office]

 

 

After sending the message to the girl she just save a couple of minutes ago, Yoona let out a frustrated sigh, after she read the response from the latter. The girl is really getting on her nerves, but for the nth time, she find herself saving her. Yeah, for a reason of Chairman Seo. "He really should say thanks for my undying kindness." getting up, she walked out her office and caught Nicole was already leaving. "Hey, have your cousin left yet?"

 

"Nope. She's talking with the Security Police still. Good job for being the best in IT." Nicole chuckled, giving Yoona some light punches. "You should treat me tonight. Have you eaten dinner?"

 

Yoona opened the glass door for Nicole, as she answers, "Nope. I just had my dinner with my brother. And for your information, I'm meeting Seohyun." she follows the girl outside, as they, casually walks in the hallway.

 

"Oh, just a reminder. You should introduce the girl to me - So I can honestly befriend with her too. She looks nice." Nicole sarcastically replied, earning an obvious fake smile from the doe-eyed. "But yeah, I wonder how much power has FAB, since they can actually protect her. All the entire articles around the internet was deleted 15 minutes later it was released."

 

"But could not really delete the new ones."

 

"Nope. You're wrong, Yoong. They have the powerful team to delete every single of it. Yet, they seemed can't handle hacker as well. That's why you're appointed there." Nicole stated fact, as she and Yoona turned to the right, of another hallway.

 

"If they can do that, I'm sure they're still the powerful in protecting someone's identity."

 

"You're like them."

 

Yoona stopped momentarily, as she looked at Nicole. "Am I?"

 

"What are you doing with her files then? You deleted it all until it was spotless. That means, you're also protecting her."

 

"Yeah, I guess I was. But it was because I kind of thought, it'll be another headache for Chairman Seo. Besides, it's only traffic violations."

 

"Oh yes, that's why she got jailed. But I understand your point. It's a little waste of time if she will stay only 2 hours in jail."

 

"Exactly what I am saying."

 

"Excuse me? Officer Im?"

 

Both girls stopped from resuming on their walks when they heard their Director's voice. Both looked at her behind them.

 

"Yes? Director Jung?"

 

"I need to talk you. Right at this instant." says Jessica, a bit cold, as she went back to her office immediately.

 

"I know this."

 

"Good luck to me." Yoona whispered back to Nicole, before following Jessica to her office.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter