My Fab Boss: 32

YoonHyun Story 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

32 | Missing 

 

 

Yoona's eyes fluttered open, consciously. She let out a huge yawn and looked down to her chest, she just couldn't stop herself and smile, once her eyes greeted by someone, sleeping on top of her chest. Honestly, she's a bit disappointed. Nothing special happened (like seeing her angels) the entire 2 hours, except for Seohyun telling all what happened to her back in Los Angeles. Then after that, she  fell asleep in her arms - which is the reason why they're both in her bed.

 

Seohyun seems to noticed her pillow had move a little - her eyes opened momentarily. She made a few blinks, slowly looked up to Yoona - but the girl is sleeping? (Yoona close her eyes to pretend she's still sleeping).

 

Lifting herself a little, she moves closer to the girl's face and quietly giggle. Because apparently, Yoona is biting her lip. And obviously, it's moving. Which means, she is awake.

 

"Babe, why don't you open your eyes? I know you're awake." She utters softly.

 

Yoona audibly sigh, being caught. Slowly, she opened her eyes again and smiled so big, the moment her eyes meet the pair of eyes from her girl. "You sleep a lot today, eh?" giggles her.

 

"I just arrived last night. Isn't that obvious I had some jet lag? But right now, I have to go back."

 

"Go back? Where?" Yoona exclaimed and attempted to got up - only to bump her head with Seohyun's, causing for both of them to groan in pain. Heck, Seohyun slap her shoulders, while holding her head. "Hehe sorry." She rubs her forehead at the same time. "Where are you going though? I thought you'll be here the entire day?" 

 

Seohyun get off the bed. "It's okay for you to lie down without showering because you're ill - but me I am not! I need to shower too!" she stated as a fact.

 

"Oh, I thought you'll be going out the country again. Okay, go back immediately, hmm?" Yoona wanted to assure.

 

Seohyun fake a smile and knock her girlfriend's head. "I'm going back! Why wouldn't I? That Jessica is visiting, I should-"

 

"Wait!"

 

Seohyun shut instantly "Wae?" with the sudden interruption from the older girl.

 

"Can you do me a favor first?" Yoona pouted.

 

"What favor?" Seohyun raised her brows curiously.

 

"I know this may a bit selfish, but... Can I ask you to keep our relationship from Director Jung? I was planning to tell her personally." Yoona explained, hoping her girlfriend would take it positively.

 

Seohyun seems not convince. But only for a few seconds. "When are you planning to tell her?" So she wanted to ask when will she keep it. 

 

"Sunday. 2 days from now." Yoona smiled warmly. "I'm glad you consider."

 

"Only until Sunday. If you can't tell her, then I'm telling her." Seohyun warned seriously. 

 

"I am going to tell her, that's for sure." Yoona reassuringly smiled.

 

"Okay." Seohyun stepped forward and leaned down, kissing Yoona's lips momentarily. "Be back later. Don't go around. The Doctors are coming in a while to check you." She added as a reminder.

 

"Hehe, Yes, Boss." The doe-eyed giggle, finding it cute. 

 

"Otherwise, I'm really going to kick your arm." Seohyun warned before turned around. Heck, Yoona took her hand and pulled her back. They shared three pecks and rub their noses with giggles. 

 

"There. I know I'll be good in 2 days." Yoona says brightly, letting go of her girlfriend's hand in the process.

 

Seohyun grinned, before she finally left the ward. Upon the disappearance of her girlfriend, Yoona still couldn't stop her smile. Now, she realized what is it for to be falling in love with someone. It's different from admiring only. But she also noticed, she's not tongue tied anymore. Perhaps, Seohyun made her change on that - being brave. Especially that the girl is really brave as well.

 

Turning her head to the window, she sighed, recalling what happened. It was worth it - Seohyun accepted her wholeheartedly.

 

"One down, two more." Mumbles her, as she thought of Jessica and the Kims. Speaking of the Kims, she suddenly thought of contact her - Tiffany. She reached her phone on the night stand and there wasn't long enough and they're having a conversation.

 

Meanwhile, outside the hospital, Seohyun was calmly walking out with a little bit of sigh and messing her hair when she stopped - upon catching the sight of Donghae, just sitting on one of the couch in the lobby. The boy automatically saw her, and approached her.

 

"Glad you finally went out."

 

"You were here all this time?" she exclaimed.

 

"2 hours? Yeah. But it was because I am taking you to FAB. Chairman Seo wants to talk about the things we've done in the states. I swear, I told him everything but he wanted to see and talk to you about this at the same time. So are you coming?" Donghae opened his palms, offering it to the younger girl.

 

"I haven't even taken my shower."

 

"Okay, I'll take you to your home."

 

"What about Zac?"

 

"He's in Fab too. He's enjoying selecting the artists. And guess? He might able to present the choices later."

 

Seohyun's eyebrows raised in confusions. "I thought He's only here for vacation? What is he doing?"

 

"I don't know - but I think it was because you're here and Yoona is not okay. Chairman Seo might have wonder if He can hire Zac for it. I don't know just give him a word later." 

 

"Okay. Well, He's good. I couldn't wait and work with him as well." Seohyun shrugs, as she left the hospital casually. Whilst, Donghae is following.

 

"I am taking you home. That means, we're using my car, Joohyun." Donghae immediately stand corrected, noticing that the girl is heading to her car.

 

"No. You take your car, I take mine."

 

"Are you serious? It's like, we're not friends."

 

"I can't just leave the car here, can I?"

 

Donghae chuckles. "Y-Yeah, you're right." couldn't complain anyhow. "But I'm following you."

 

"You really want to make sure I am going to FAB, no?"

 

"Of course. Or Chairman Seo will fire me."

 

"No, he can't do that."

 

"Yes, He can." Donghae suddenly stops, as Seohyun also stopped. "What's wrong?" They haven't even reach her car. Noticing she is staring into a particular figure, he follows her gazes - just to see a girl, standing not so far from them. "Was that Jessica?"

 

"Yes."

 

"Oh, Yuri!" Donghae also noticed Yuri is behind, who just got out of her car. But instead of greeting them, the tan girl passes through Jessica and smiled only to Seohyun before passing at them completely.

 

"So you're back." says Jessica, almost didn't recognize Seohyun.

 

"I... " Seohyun was about to say what happened to her and Yoona on the ward, but was reminded by the favor her girlfriend ask. She changed her mind. "It's nice to see you back." She just said and passed at her immediately.

 

Donghae bowed to Jessica before following hastily to Seohyun.

 

"She's not good right? And that was because of you." Jessica doesn't like throwing bad words however, she couldn't. Half of her hated the girl because of what happened to Yoona.

 

Seohyun did not even care of stopping or turning. She continued until she disappeared inside her car. Donghae also taking his own car.

 

"Unbelievable. Still the same Seotiger." Jessica scoffed, as she shake her head disappointingly. "You're not my priorities anyway." But later, she shrugs and headed to the hospital.

 

-

 

Stopping her feet just in front of Yoona's ward, Yuri felt a bit hesitant. Especially that she will see Jessica still later. She doesn't want to say bad things again like what happened to the both of them earlier.

 

Flashback...

 

Yuri unbuckled her seat belt and stopped her radio. She's about to open the door as well when she almost forgot her gift for Yoona. She turned to the backseat and picked up the plastic bag, that contains the sweet chicken curry she herself made. She found out that Yoona loves chicken, so she never hesitate and cook it last night.

 

Stepping out of the car, she locked it securely through her keys - but just then, she also caught a figure - Jessica. The girl is also surprised when their eyes meet. Heck, hers changed to cold. She just shrugs and attempted to leave, but boy, Jessica pushed her against the car of her door.

 

"What's your problem?" shouted Jessica, pissed off. "You've been acting like that to me! What did I do to you and you're like this to me?" She really couldn't hold herself.

 

Again, Yuri ignored. Heck, she was pushed again, causing for her to push Jessica on the same car as well. "You want to know?" And there, she can't also control herself anymore. "MY PROBLEM IS YOU!" she shouted to her face, taken the other girl aback. She pulled her away from her car and opened her car immediately. She opened the drawer underneath the radio and picked up that blue folder. Then, she give it to Jessica. "I know now." she angrily stated, glaring at her.

 

Jessica is totally puzzled. But she's also curious what is on the folder. So she opened it without any guess. She saw three profiles of her family. As well as some pictures. Most of the pictures are her mother with a man familiar to her eyes. But she couldn't figure it out, who was he. What surprised her, her mother seemed to cheat over her father. This is the first time that she is all seeing the pictures. She couldn't believe them.

 

"Everything about you and  your family - I  hate it." Yuri added, while Jessica is checking on it. "No wonder you can't actually like my cousin. Because you know your mother and her father has something."

 

"What?!" Jessica gasped. "I don't even know my mother cheated over my father! Not.. N-Not until today. Tell me, where did you get this? These are not true!" She shouted at the end, angrily. 

 

"Oh Yes, it is. Your mother, she flirted Seohyun's father even knowing he has a family! This is why my cousin's childhood is bad. It's because of this forbidden relationship - SHE IS SO BROKEN RIGHT NOW! THAT ! YOUR MOTHER IS A !"

 

*slap*

 

"How dare talk to my mother like that? You have no right calling her that! Yes, she might have cheated but it doesn't mean she is a ! She is never been a !" Jessica roared, punching Yuri's shoulders a lot of times. Yet, the girl held her wrists preventing her. Heavy breathing, she kicked Yuri in her legs, dropping her off ground. "Don't ya ever say the words anymore. Or I'll KILL YOU!!!" she screamed on top of her lungs, heading quickly to her car to somehow relax herself first. She realized, the folder was still in her hand - she stepped out of the car again and throw it to Yuri, who was sitting on the ground. "Get your facts straight. My late mother is innocent!" She angrily stated, going back again to the car. But as much as she doesn't want to believe what she saw with her own eyes, her chest is still heavy. And the images she saw would flashed her mind. It keeps on flashing that she can't help it and shake her head while screaming.

 

Yuri got up, still glaring at Jessica on her car while catching on her breath. She has no intention to hate Jessica, but the fact that she and her family is the reason why her cousin has a broken childhood right now, she can't continue to like her. Her loyalty will always be in her cousin - No other person deserves this.

 

Thus, she has no more reason to stay outside as well. She had enough with that kick. Well, she understands her. Picking up the folder and also went back to the car. 

 

"! I need to go see Yoona." she cursed, slapping her forehead physically. Sensing that Jessica haven't left the car, she decided to stay first. At least she's calm when she'll get to see Yoona. 

 

End Of Flashback...

 

*sigh*

 

"I have to tell Seohyun as soon as possible." Yuri mumbles to herself. Then, she knocks the door twice.

 

"That's open." came Yoona's faint voice inside.

 

Yuri took that as a cue and push the door open.

 

"Oh, Yuri-ssi. Nice to see you again."

 

"Looking good Yoona. You've seen Seohyun already?"

 

Yoona brightly nodded her head. "She just came here. But she will be back later." she's just too happy.

 

"Cool. I want to see her back. I just pass on her earlier because I want to give this first." Yuri hold up the plastic bag. "Chicken Curry." She put it down on the coffee table and took her seat to the chair next to the doe-eyed.

 

"Chincha?"

 

"I've heard you like Chicken, so I decided to cook for you."

 

"Awww, So nice for you. Thank You." Yoona's certainly flattered. This is the 2nd time the tan girl is visiting her with something. She really think she should repay her sometime soon.

 

"No problem. What did Seohyun do here? Her hair seems messy, eh?" Yuri confusedly asked. She really didn't missed it when she saw her cousin.

 

"Nah, You know your cousin. She just got back and was having a jet lag. She mostly sleep. hehe. By the way, How was the song you gave to Seohyun?"

 

"Glad you asked that. I am honestly scheduled to go to FAB. We're already going to record it with their artist."

 

"Chincha? Does Seohyun knows?"

 

"Probably. She's with Donghae when I've seen them."

 

Yoona pout her lips. "Poor Boss. She will work right away  Omo, that means... she can't able to go back here again? Aish!!!" she literally ruffles her hair frustratingly.

 

"Eh?" Yuri chuckles at Yoona's antics.

 

Fixing her hair again, Yoona sheepishly smiled and continued, "I mean, It's great she's back. She can able to continue her business plans."

 

"Yeah. And life really goes on to her now. How's your arm? I've heard it opened? I mean the wound." 

 

"It's healing. No worries. I just really need rest and don't be stubborn taking medicines for this. In the coming days, I can be discharge already." Yoona greatly informed. After the doctor have visited, she's really looking forward in getting better. Well, she has two more missions to do - she really need to go out the hospital now.

 

"That's good. So you can go back to the company early. Anyway, I have to go. That's what I just visited. Looking forward to see you outside?"

 

"Yeah, sure. Thanks for this food again." Yoona flashed a bright smile - grateful at the same time. Yuri just give her a pat before finally leaving. Upon stepping out of the ward, Jessica was already standing in front. She simply bowed and leave. However, she stopped just three steps away from the girl, and her back. "Wait."

 

Jessica also turned to look at her, nonchalantly.

 

"Forget what I said. But just don't get near of me. Or even my cousin. I don't want to see her hurting again because of this." She has changed her mind. She'll not tell Seohyun about this also. "Don't ya ever tell her you are her daughter. She would freak out."

 

"I'm sorry. But you got me really curious now. I'm going to investigate this. If your research are true, then you have the right to hate me only. Not my mother please. I don't think she has done something wrong to you." Jessica sighed and bowed slightly to the other girl. "Good Day." before finally getting inside Yoona's ward.

 

Yuri find herself gritting her teeth, clenching on her fist and cursing a lot of times inside her mind. She must be bad from doing this to her, but she can't be friend nor court a girl that has something to do with her cousin's sadness. She snorted and left the place with a reminder to herself - Do not cross path with a Jung.

 

Jessica on the other hand shrugs what happens outside - greeted Yoona with her sweet smile. "How's my favorite Agent?" 

 

"Director!" Yoona immediately stirred up from the magazine in her lap to face the girl, who just came inside. "Great to see you back. How's the Agency too?" 

 

Jessica's attention was more on the paper bag (from Seohyun) and the plastic bag (Yuri's), as she asked, "So Seohyun is back?" 

 

"Y-Yeah." Yoona turned her head to the right, where the couch is located. "That's some gifts from Los Angeles. Mostly, sweets and shirts." she smiled.

 

"And Yuri's?"

 

"Chicken Curry. I think she's really a thoughtful friend. Isn't she?" A big grin plastered Yoona's face. But there's a hint of tease, knowing Yuri is calling her from time to time.

 

"Yoona... " Jessica approached the doe-eyed girl on the bed.

 

"Hmm?"

 

"I don't want to be so strict, but accepting gifts is quiet not good. It could let for stomachache." Jessica sighed, helplessly. But honestly inside, she doesn't like seeing gifts from others. Especially Kwons and Seo.

 

"They're just being thoughtful Director. And besides, Chicken Curry is my favorite. Sweets on the other hand is helping me to gain strength. Like Chairman Seo's gift and now, Boss' gifts." Yoona couldn't help it and be defensive. As much as she wanted to tell Jessica right now, she has to wait. Her mind is not so focus yet with Seohyun around now. Not to mention, they just got official. 

 

"Isn't it?"

 

"Yeah. Um, You can also get some Director." Yoona chuckled, sharing the gift as well.

 

"No, I'm Okay. I don't like sweets, you know that." Taking her seat, Jessica let out an obvious sigh, as she looked at the doe-eyed.

 

"Are you Okay? You seems tired? Or... what?" Yoona did not miss the small eye-bugs under the older girl's eyes. And that really worries her.

 

Pouting, Jessica answers, "A bit. I got a lot of unfinished works in the office. I sleep so late last night."

 

"What?! You shouldn't be here!" Yoona exclaimed.

 

"No. It's Okay Yoona. I have finished it already. I'm so free the entire day."

 

Yoona fell into a complete silence. She did not expect to hear it. 

 

"It's okay for you right?" Jessica asked, hopeful. After seeing Seohyun is back already, she felt protective over the girl. 

 

"Yes, It's Okay But-"

 

"I'm going to take care of you - Isn't that amazing?" came Jessica's bright response.

 

Yoona pout her lips, mentally face - palming. She wanna complain. She really wanted to decline. But as she looked into her eyes, she's sincere about it. She can't move her lips out of a sudden. Rather, she nodded, confirming her agreement.

 

Happily, Jessica ushered Yoona to move aside. The girl complied - she quickly lied down next to her. 

 

"But for now, Can I have a one hour of nap? I feel like I need an hour of sleep." Jessica favored without hesitations.

 

Yoona nodded slowly, awkwardly. 

 

"Thanks." Jessica quickly wrap her arms around the doe-eyed, and close her eyes to sleep in her arms. The fact that Yuri made her a little pissed, she wanted to rest her mind first from what she discovered - which seems ridiculous and not true for her.

 

Yoona let out a sigh. An anxious sigh basically. What if, Seohyun would suddenly barge in? Damn, she doesn't want to create a trouble again. 'Oh God, please

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter