Next Featured Story

YoonHyun Story 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I am not going to end focus.

 

 

 -

 

-

 

lol joke. 

 

 

But before anything else, have a look on what's next after focus. ^^

 

 

*********

 

 

 

Call Me Daddy Season 2: Happy Together

 

 

 

 

"How was the married life?"

 

Yoona opened to somehow answer the question of her interview - when suddenly the door opens, and three kids - Yes, three children suddenly rushed to her. Daniel climb to her shoulders, Paul climb on her left lap, while her maknae Yoo hyun climb to the right lap. 

 

"LET'S GO POWER RANGERS!!!" The twins shouted, hands in the air.

 

Yoo hyun on the other hand is just putting her hands up, couldn't shout because of her lollipop stuck against . 

 

The interviewer of Yoona could only chuckle as the latter's cheeks turned so red. The girl could only stare at her with an awkward one.

 

Just then, Seohyun entered the room - "DANNY GET OUT THERE!" Scolding her son almost immediately.

 

Naughtily, Daniel climb down his Daddy's neck and run out animatedly. Paul also followed, before Seohyun chases them outside. Yoo hyun decided to stay with her Daddy. She wrap her arms around her waist and smiled at the interviewer girl.

 

"Mess. My married life is a mess." Yoona replied, looking down into the little girl in her lap.

 

The interviewer was about to say a thing when once again, Daniel and Paul entered, with Seohyun chasing them around.

 

-

 

"Yoonie!"

 

Instantly, the called girl stop her plan. She turned her head behind, only to see her mother.

 

"What are you doing?" Seohyun marched her way inside the masterroom.

 

The 4 little girl pouted her lips. "Daddy... I want to wake her up, Omma."

 

"And why? Look she's still sleeping. She just got back from work, baby. " 

 

"I can't wake her up, Omma?" Yoo hyun pouted sadly, looking at her Daddy on the bed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter