F O C U S: 07

YoonHyun Story 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

 

Check the first chapter first before reading this.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/920360/1/yh-story-2-f-o-c-u-s-collection-fluff-romance-seohyun-snsd-yoona-yoonhyun

 

Hello guys!!! ;)

It's me again!

And yes, I decided to continue focus. Hopefully everyone still remember and likes to read this story.

Oh, and hopefully everyone had moved on from Angels. hehe.

Anw, enjoy this continuation of F O C U S ;)

 

 

 

 

 

 

07 | Decisions

 

Seohyun had been so moved, throughout - watching Yoona eats in front of her eyes. Never did she think this would come again after so many years. Too bad, the other girl has no memory about their past. But that's not her concern right now. She has to help her bring her memories back no matter what. Just the part where she created the bomb, she's enough with that - never mind their memories together. 

 

"Hey."

 

"Eh?" She literally blink her eyes a couple of times as she snapped back to reality. 

 

"You've been staring at me for about a couple of minutes now. Why?" Yoona grinned, as she teased the younger girl.

 

"Um, nothing. I was just thinking of something. Um, Are you finished?" She just quickly returned the question.

 

Yoona giggles. "Yes. Um, just now."

 

"By the way, why do you want to court me? I don't think your reason isn't enough. I mean, I couldn't figure why. Yeah, you like me - that quick?" Seohyun was little regretful with her question. But since it was there, so be it. Despite having no memories, she's doing this? It just confuses her.

 

"I'm curious about you. Why out of a sudden, I was attracted to you." Yoona says, putting a little smile on her face. "Even for I don't know the whole story of our friendship, but I feel like there was something between us. So yeah, I guess... by doing this... it will answer my question."

 

"Tiffany. How about her? Have you already restored your memories about her?" Seohyun can't help it and be curious of Tiffany's side as well. She's the fiancee after all.

 

Yoona paused and made a quiet sigh. "As far as I am concern with, I haven't seen anything yet. Um, I know this is a bit too much to ask but... Do you know about her and our relationship? Because she said... Back in our training camp, we're already close."

 

"You courted her. At least, that was you told me. You guys honestly meet and know each other " Seohyun answered straight to what she knows. One of the reasons she has no confidence in confessing, Yoona is interested with someone else.

 

"You... Never saw us going out?"

 

Seohyun chuckled lightly. "Yoona, there's a protocol inside the agency - Do not date a co-agent. Otherwise, you're out on your game. But if you really persist, you can date secretly."

 

"I see... " The doe-eyed girl nodded, like a child that just learned something new. And she will store that in her memory. "How about us? Did we dated? Or did you date anyone?" Her last question somehow made her heart a little sad.

 

Seohyun pondered for a while before she answered, "I dated Luna. Do you remember her?"

 

"Luna?" Yoona raised her brows. It feels like she had heard the name as well. Just like Seohyun's name, she felt familiarity of the name. "Are we close as well? Her name sounds familiar in my ears. But... Really? You dated her?" she did not expect the girl would be honest to her.

 

"Chincha? So Luna did an impact to you as well. I wonder what?" Seohyun felt strange, but it must be that they used to be in one class in their training days.

 

Yoona chuckles. "Guess? I still don't know. That's for me to find out."

 

"Yeah. Um, About her. We dated only a year."

 

"So where is she now?" Yoona curiously asked.

 

"You really have lots of questions aren't you? But it's okay, I understand. I would be like you also if I loss my memories." Seohyun giggles, amused at Yoona's constant curiosity. Too different from the girl she met back then.

 

"I'm sorry If I bother you."

 

"No, you don't have to do that. Um... Luna, she's not part of the Agency now. My bandage... as you can see it. She honestly made this recently." Seohyun mentally scolded herself after telling Yoona without any second thoughts. When Yoona just stared at her, she continued, "I bet you know about betrayal? Well, she does. She's part of a terrorist group. It's unfortunate right?"

 

"So she's a bad person?"

 

Seohyun smiled - as she really find Yoona's innocence cute and adorable. "Yes. You would say that."

 

"So I have to be careful because she's just around?" Yoona pouted. "Seobabes... "

 

"W-Wait... You're calling me Seobabes?" Seohyun blushed profusely hearing the nickname again.

 

"Wae? Isn't that cute?"

 

"It is - I-I mean... I felt uncomfortable." Seohyun awkwardly corrected herself. She looked down to her finished plate, couldn't take Yoona's gazes on her.

 

Yoona reached for the younger girl's hand and held it - giving it a gentle squeeze while staring back to her eyes. Seohyun smiled back, but quiet hesitant. She feels like burning inside. It was just a touch of the hand, how much more?

 

"You... " Yoona was about to say something when her phone suddenly vibrated against the table. She reluctantly let go of Seohyun's hand and check on her phone. She awkwardly smiled to Seohyun when she find out it was Tiffany. She picked it up and got up, leaving the kitchen casually.

 

Seohyun finally can breath properly. But somehow, it hits her head - Yoona is engage and soon to be married. Why she is allowing her to court her? Yoona should instead focus on her, right? But damn, as she thought about her heart, she feels like it's right? And Yoona honestly confesses she likes her? 'Ugh, this is headache.' Shaking her head lightly, she got up and picked up their plates in one hand only because of her wound on her arm still. She has to be careful with it. 

 

She put the plates down to the sink and opened the faucet when she sighed, defeated. She can't do it in one hand. She turned off the faucet anyway and walked out the kitchen. Yoona was on the living room, talking with Tiffany. She just shrug and climb upstairs - heading to her room right away. She thought about her mission and Yoona's condition - she opened her laptop and searched on the browser 'How to help a friend having an amnesia, gaining back her memories'. While she scrolls down the result, her phone rings on top of her night stand. Without any idea who could it be, she casually get on her feet and approached it. Just by staring down at the caller ID, she had a smirk that appears on her face. Picking it up, she answered the call.

 

"What's up?"

 

[What - What's up? You should get here now.] It was Hyo, once again demanding her to go to the Headquarters - despite the encounter she had last night.

 

"Headquarters? Why?" Seohyun went back to her desk and put her eyes on the monitor again.

 

[There will be a meeting about Luna and her terrorist group. Did your brother sent you a message about this?]

 

"I did not receive any. Anyway, I'll be there then. What time?"

 

[In 2 hours. By the way, I've seen Tiffany a while ago. Is She with Yoona as well?]

 

"Where have you seen her?"

 

[I knew it. Director Im is not sharing it yet to the entire Agency. Oh well, he must be planning already to tell it to the Agency - but still has no time? hehe...]

 

'Director Im is not even planning on bringing his daughter to the Agency. It would mean, he is bringing her back to danger.' In Seohyun's thoughts before she answers, "Yeah, probably."

 

[Had he mentioned this to you?]

 

"Just recently." Seohyun casually replied, as she opens a certain site that explains about the amnesia thingy.

 

[Tsk,tsk. And you're not telling me?]

 

"He said he will just tell to the others soon, you know."

 

[By the way, what's the reason again why Yoona left the Agency? Was it because she is dating another agent?]

 

"I don't know. But I think it is? I mean, that's obvious right? Against the Agency's protocol." Seohyun sighed, while she's reading the article on her laptop.

 

[Yeah, I thought so too. But you know what? Even if she will comeback? The Agency will definitely welcome her back. She's good at any mission she handles back then. It's just too unfortunate for her.]

 

Seohyun somehow felt proud upon hearing Hyo's praised over her friend. "I would really like to work with her again."

 

[Of course, because you are her friend. No, I think best friend?]

 

"Did you just call me to chat or to inform me about the meeting?" Seohyun hissed, got annoyed with Hyo's constant tease. The girl has no idea about her feelings for the doe-eyed, but she felt like she is being teased.

 

[Haha, Okay. Okay. I'm hanging up now. See you later here.]

 

Seohyun just turned off her phone and put the device down. She opens her folder next to her laptop and picked up the paper she had drawn about Yoona's brain. It was funny that she certainly put more 'Yoona + Seohyun' than Yoona + Bomb or Yoona + Tiffany. She was just happy when she made the puzzles though. She can't blame herself. Looking back to the monitor, she let out a sigh, doesn't know where to start actually. She had brought Yoona already to the skating and also gave her wrist band, but non of it made the girl even remember a thing. What will actually give Help Yoona to remember her past? "Omo." Right then, her mind crosses about that machine in the Agency that will take someone back to the past. It's like an electricity machine that helps someone understand some events of her life. "Aish. Why did I just remember this? I should have brought her already to that room. Aish." She literally smacked her forehead for being so stupid. "That will really be easy if she go there. But that's only exclusive for the Agency." However, she drops her head when she thought of the problem. "This is headache." Mumbles her, as she let out a sigh.

 

Right then, a knock on the door was heard, followed by Yoona's voice.

 

"Hey? Can I come in?"

 

Seohyun eventually shot up upon hearing her friend's voice. "Yeah, sure. That's open Yoong."

 

Yoona walks into the room, smiling automatically to her apple of the eye. "Your room is nice." Yet, she also noticed the white and black room of the younger girl.

 

"Eh? Hehe... thank you." Seohyun got up and watches as the doe-eyed looked around her room. Her room is not that big. Just simple bed, a desk on the side and, a piano. Of course.

 

"You played piano?" Yoona runs her fingers delicately to the keys of the said musical instrument. 

 

"Yes. I used to. But I could play it again for you." Seohyun did not hesitate and says the truth. She and Yoona are high school friends, who wouldn't forget that? She approached the piano and sat down on the bench - patting the empty space next to her. 

 

Yoona excitedly take the spot. She was reminded when Tiffany played a piano back in L.A., and she felt a bit nervous if this will bring her to her past - if she remembers that school girl again. But somehow, she's excited. What if, this will help her? What if... this will make her remember everything? She hoped so.

 

"Um, I used to play piano back when I am still high school. I don't know if I am still good, so just bare with the weird sound, Okay?" Seohyun warned playfully.

 

"Okay. I'm ready." Yoona says, with anticipation.

 

With that cue, Seohyun closes her eyes and started playing the piano. The melody was so soothing to Yoona's innocent ears. She find herself closing her eyes, as time passes, and literally just couldn't hold herself and smile. It was so good. She feels like the wind just entered the room and she can feel herself floating. She felt so relax... as if through every piano notes, it made the stress goes away. Wow~ She feels like the clouds even entered, and she's hearing voices from the birds. In general, she liked how she plays piano.

 

And right then, she can see that school girl again behind her closing eyes. They're playing the same keys. How could that be?

 

Unconsciously, she opened her eyes and turned to Seohyun. Her eyes watered when finally, it h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter