My Fab Boss: 07

YoonHyun Story 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

07 | Kiss my Lips

 

 

[I said your brother is here and he's planning to take me to the amusement park. Cool, isn't it?]

 

Yoona had a pause, as her mind processed the information she's learning from her own boss. She only have one question in her mind, Did Luhan lied to her?

 

[And he's planning to spend all the afternoon with me and Sulli. This kid is really something. Well, It's a good thing, I don't want to go back to the office yet.]

 

Entire afternoon? Which means, Luhan is really ditching class just to be able to spend time with Seohyun not with their parents. He really lied. There's no more reason to doubt. "Are you still in the Company?" her voice is so low.

 

[What? I didn't get you.]

 

Clearing , Yoona rephrased, "Don't leave yet. I'm coming there."

 

[No-No. It's Okay. I'm taking the kids to the Amusement Park now. We'll see you there, Okay?]

 

"Damn." Cursing under her breath, Yoona hastily ended the call and went back to where Jessica is currently waiting. But much to her surprised, Jessica was no longer in their table. Except for a folded paper she picked up and reads.

 

My break ended here. Take Care Always~

- Jessica

 

Sighing, disappointingly, She throw the paper aside and picked up her helmet on the chair. As she was about to leave, her mind crosses about 'Kim bap'. Especially that she caught someone is eating in the corner. She didn't hesitate and ordered a one take out order. Then she left, with only one in mind - Luhan. Scold Luhan.

 

Meanwhile, Seohyun is currently driving her car, with Sulli on her passenger seat and at the back seat, Luhan. She never told Luhan his sister is coming, hence, he never knew they're working together. She honestly doesn't want to go with them, from the start, but as she learned Donghae is part of the Sales Department, she changed her mind and somehow want to cool off first. At least, she gets to have some quality time. Especially with Sulli. She missed hanging out with the latter. And get to know Luhan. She thought there's nothing wrong hanging out with the kid. As long as he won't insist his likes towards her. Otherwise, she still stop seeing this boy.

 

"Luhan, Sul, you guys really planned this... No? It even looks like, you both are ditching the afternoon class. Tsk,tsk, you guys are so young to rebel."

 

Both youngsters exchange gazes, and it was Luhan who is a little embarrass.

 

Sulli smiled back to her Unnie. "Don't worry Unnie, we have no exams. It'll be a boring class later." reassuring the latter.

 

"Chincha? That's cool. But this is still bad." 

 

"It's only one day, ya know." Sulli pouts.

 

"Hehe, I know. And I don't want this to happen again. You guys are so lucky and I changed my mind."

 

"By the way, Noona. Do you always see my sister?" Luhan butted with a serious question.

 

"We don't. Why would we? Your sister is not my type, Luhan-ssi. She's an idiot." Seohyun giggles. She never wanted to lie but its good to lie sometimes.

 

"How can you say that, Noona?"

 

"Well, our characters just don't fit. Let's not talk about your sister, shall we?"

 

"Yeah, Sure." Luhan smiled back, brightly. But he quickly dropped it when he felt a little guilty for lying over his sister. But this is his chance to get to know his favorite Noona. He doesn't want to waste this.

 

"Let's talk about exams." Seohyun's mind suddenly crosses about the upcoming midterm for the High School students next weeks. "Are you guys prepared?"

 

Sulli and Luhan once again exchange their gazes. And it was Sulli who answered the older girl.

 

"We... haven't really thought about it, Unnie."

 

"Serious?"

 

"Yeah. But we're planning to study in the next few days."

 

"Exams are indeed a bullsh*t. But you guys should know, the midterm is the most important including Finals. It will determine if a student is doing great in class or not." Seohyun informed, remembering her high school days. But recalling her high school days, made her tightly hold her steering wheel.

 

"Noona must be good in her High School back then." Luhan softly says.

 

"Forget about that, Luhan." Seohyun audibly sighed, regretting why she opens such topic, that made her remind the good and bad high school years of hers. She certainly doesn't want to recall about it anymore. Forgetting her past is what she has been doing, unfortunately, there were moments that she can recall them. Sigh. Not to mention, Lee Donghae and his and her parents.

 

The ride was spent so quiet, as the older of the three decided not to talk anymore. Until they arrived at the amusement park, as much as Seohyun doesn't like it, but Luhan was persistent. He gradually took her hand and drags her to the neares first booth they approached.

 

It's a shooting booth, wherein, if you will get to shoot all those bottle of soju within three minutes, you'll get a big fluffy white unicorn. Seohyun was relieved it was white, not some pink unicorn, like she usually sees.

 

"Noona, this is for you." says Luhan, the moment he accepted the rifle from the owner of the booth. Seohyun just fake a smile, and watches as Luhan aimed his target to the soju bottle. Unfortunately, he misses all of it within three minutes.

 

"You're not good, Luhan." Sulli giggles, as she also pay for her own and receives her rifle. "Unnie, this is for you." and so she also did the same like Luhan. Her turn was as bad as Luhan. The boy laughs at her - she pouted sadly.

 

Taking his 2nd turn, Luhan made sure he won't miss. But his first bullet did miss. Again, for the 2nd time, "Focus. Focus. Focus." 

 

*Bang*

 

It's still a miss. All of his bullets was a miss after 3 minutes. It was Sulli's turn to laugh - as she enjoyed how annoyed Luhan's face was. Taking her 2nd turn, Seohyun suddenly snatched her rifle.

 

"Step back." and ask her to step back. "You also Luhan." serious and really determined.

 

Complying, both youngsters anticipated as the older girl positioned herself. She lookes like a professional shooter in her steady stand that both youngsters was agape.

 

"I'll get two fluffy unicorns within 20 seconds only, start counting down Ahjussi." Seohyun says, as the owner stood next to her, also watching. Smirking, she started pulling the trigger - and one by one, sujo bottles are breaking into pieces.

 

Luhan and Sulli were watching, agape and speechless - more like shock. Some people passing by are even starting to watch. All of them are very much impressed as all of the bottles are broken.

 

"That was only 15 seconds. You broke 50 bottles in 15 seconds Miss." The owner was impressed, as he looked at the young girl.

 

Shifting her head to the right, Seohyun smugly smiled and says, "Why not put some apples sometimes?" or did she suggested like how the Seo Shooting Range looks like. Shooting apples is harder than to break bottles for her.

 

"Well done." said the middle age man, as he gave the fluffy unicorn to her. But instead for her, Seohyun just casually pointed to the two youngsters she's with and walked away.

 

Receiving their fluffy stuff toys, Luhan and Sulli quickly catch up on Seohyun.

 

"So where are we guys going next? You know, I find Amusement Park boring." Seohyun smugly says, crossing her arms while walking and looking around the place.

 

"Why don't we go to a bumpy car, Noona?" suggested Luhan, excitedly.

 

"Cars? Sure!" Which Seohyun agreed that instant.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Pulling over her motorbike carefully and safely, Yoona pulled her key, opened her phone and check on Seohyun's current location. She put her phone to her leather jacket first before she stepped out of the motorbike and pulled her helmet off of her. As she put on her helmet hanging on her left arm, She opened her phone again and was about to go inside right away when she realized that paper bag hanging in her motorbike's handle. The kim bap she ordered, she almost forgot. Looking around the parking lot, she was fast from spotting Seohyun's car. She immediately approached it and skillyfully opened the lock door. She decided to put the paper bag there so she can focus to her mission. She entered the Amusement Park not long after, following the tracker that immediately.

 

It took a good 30 minutes before she spotted them, laughing out loud in front of an ice cream parlor. Luhan, he's more than happy to be with Seohyun either. She literally clenched her fist, as she marched all the way -- suddenly she stops. As she realized she shouldn't be showing her temper. Turning around, she marched back to that Mickey Mouse statue and hide, as she decided to calm her nerves. Luhan will only get it on her, once she and him are back at home. But to make it valid, she opened the camera of her phone and captured the moment of them three, laughing. 

 

"The Boss even is enjoying this." muttered her, as she looked at the picture. Seohyun's big mouth, crescent moon eyes was definitely captured. Sighing, she put her phone back to her pocket and turned her attention back to them.

 

A couple of minutes later, Seohyun and the two youngsters moved again. Yoona quickly follows - careful not to be seen as she follows them, until they stopped in front of a Ferris wheel. 

 

Since there's only two person that should enter in one ride, Sulli take this chance and pushed her Unnie in after Luhan had entered. 

 

"Yah! Sulli what the hell is this?!" Seohyun literally shouted and complain momentarily. Yet, the ride had already started, and she was force to be with Luhan rather. The shy boy smiled at her as soon as they saw themselves alone in one place.

 

Meanwhile, it was also Yoona's chance and quickly pushes Sulli in to the next one, along with her.

 

"Yoona Unnie?! Omo! You are here?" Shock, Sulli nearly scream, if Yoona did not cover so fast.

 

"Shshshs... shut up." says Yoona. "Don't be noisy."

 

Sulli slowly pulled the doe-eyed girl's hand down and confused ask, "How did you know we are here?" in such a low voice.

 

Looking up to where Seohyun and Luhan are currently at, Yoona let out a sigh, disappointed. "You know he lied, right?"

 

"Luhan? I don't know what you are talking about, Unnie." Sulli weirdly looked back at the deer.

 

"You don't know Luhan lied to me? He said he will go home to our parents, but it turns out, he just want to hang out with your Unnie." Yoona whispered, obviously in her mad tone.

 

"Omo. I didn't know Unnie. I only knew he wanted to ditch class this afternoon because he want to hang out with Seohyun Unnie. And.. to give that scarf he bought for her." Sulli informed, couldn't really lie to the older girl. When they're already caught.

 

"Aish! This Luhan! He's really persistent. Seohyun had already dump him, he still want to continue?" 

 

Sulli pouts. "I'm sorry Unnie. Luhan ask me to do this for him."

 

"No. Don't say sorry Sul. It should be him." Yoona sighed, as she crossed her arms near her chest. "It should be him. I already told him to stop it already, but look what he is doing? He even lied on me."

 

"Luhan - he likes Seohyun, Unnie. He doesn't want to give up."

 

"Seventeen and Twenty five, do you think your Unnie will like it? That's why she dump him."

 

"I told him about that as well, but he won't. At least, he wanted to be friend with Unnie if it won't work." Sulli stated honestly.

 

"Aigoo, I am surely going to scold him." Yoona looked up, as she can visibly see their feet above them. Still can't believe her brother is currently pursuing his crush. She had a little shake of head, as she could simply sigh, couldn't ruin their moment somehow. 

 

"Seohyun Unnie looks like she doesn't mind being with Luhan... Unnie. I mean, at least, they're friends for her."

 

"Yeah, I know that - I am concerned with Luhan. He will end up the one who will be hurt here. And I don't want to see that."

 

"..." Sulli was speechless. Never thought she would hear it from the doe-eyed, she admire her love for Luhan. Having two siblings, she has never seen how much her sister and brother cares for her. Luhan is so lucky to have Yoona as his older sister.

 

"You know, Seohyun was right. As early as possible, Luhan should stop. But the problem is, he is stubborn." sighing dissapointingly Yoona looked down to her feet. Which she can see their floor is a glass.

 

Sulli also did the same, but she quickly turned away. "I'm afraid of heights Unnie." she admitted with a shaky voice.

 

Yoona giggles and patted Sulli's head. "Just don't look down."

 

"Oh, is it just me or you have the same sneaker with Seohyun Unnie?" Sulli made another look down and notice that green addidas sneakers.

 

"Hehe it must be just coincidental."

 

"Chincha? But that was limited. When Unnie bought it, it was the last one."

 

Yoona awkwardly smiled. "We bought the same limited edition, then." Aigoo, so this is too expensive.

 

"Yeah.. But really, its strange."

 

"We should just enjoy the view, Sul." Yoona turned away and sighed, as she feel at ease, at least with the magnificent view.

 

Sulli couldn't somehow enjoy the view. As she realized Luhan is with her Unnie. It hurts a little.

 

Meanwhile, Luhan and Seohyun are still so oblivious who is down them. Both a quiet. Luhan who wanted to speak got tongue tied when it finally sync to his mind he is with his beautiful crush. And all that he can see is her. He is so amazed how her pretty face just really stands out. Seohyun, she decided to shut just so she could finally relax her mind. The view is so good, why would she waste her time and don't enjoy this ride. She was smiling, at ease and contented.

 

"Noona." Yet, Luhan can no longer hold himself.

 

"What, Luhan?" Seohyun answered, not looking the young boy.

 

"Um, about the last time..."

 

"Hmm?" Seohyun just hummed.

 

Grabbing his backpack in front, Luhan zipped it open and brought out the paper bag that contains the scarf he bought. "I wanted to apologize."

 

Turning his head towards the young boy, Seohyun's eyebrows creased in confusions. "Why? Did you do something wrong?"

 

"Here." Luhan handed the paper bag. "I want to make up from it. I mean, I promise I won't be pursuing my feelings for you anymore. Instead, I want to be your friend, Noona. I hope you like my friendly gift for you."

 

Seohyun simply received the paper bag without putting any malice with the young boy's intention. She opened it and smiled when she was greeted by a sky blue scarf. She took it out and shows it to the latter. "Nice. Did you ask Sulli about my favorite color?"

 

"Um, I just thought it's a good choice. So you like it Noona?"

 

"Very much. I like it Luhan-ssi. Thanks." Seohyun smiled, as she put the scarf back to the paper bag, instead of putting it around her neck.

 

Luhan smiled back. He didn't mind what Seohyun did. At least, she receives it.

 

"By the way, I told your sister about this."

 

"Pardon, Noona?" Luhan didn't get it. As Seohyun said it so quick.

 

"I said, Your sister knew about this. I told her we are in the amusement park."

 

"What?! Omo. Why did you tell her, Noona?" Luhan groaned, anxiously.

 

"Wae? Isn't it cool? She'll get to spend time with you." Seohyun victosiously chuckled. She gueses, Luhan never told his sister, base on Yoona's reaction when she called her.

 

Luhan ruffled his hair frustratingly. "She doesn't know about this, Noona!"

 

"That you ditch class?" Seohyun grinned.

 

"Yes. Aish!!! I don't know what could be her reaction about this." Covering his face, Luhan prayed inside his mind that his sister won't scold him. He's caught now - he thought the older will surely knock him down.

 

"Well, just wish Your sister won't kill you."

 

Luhan sighed, helplessly. "I don't either know now... I feel like I can't go home." she looked down to his lap, playing to the hem of his shirt momentarily.

 

Seohyun just chuckle, amused at the doe-eyed boy's obvious fear over his sister. She thought she had done a great job, mentioning it to the young boy. For him to be aware with his mistake. "You're indeed still so young." she patted his shoulder.

 

"Noona, so bad though."

 

"You're so funny, Luhan. Hahaha!!" Seohyun just laugh it loud. Too oblivious she's being heard by Yoona and Sulli under them. Both girls are smiling to one another, the moment they heard Seohyun's laughing.

 

The rest of the ride was spent, Seohyun laughing, Luhan can't say even a single word. Yoona and Sulli are just enjoying the ride, taking pictures here and there.

 

 

A couple of minutes later, as much as Yoona wanted to hide right away, she was unfortunate. Seohyun and Luhan caught her with Sulli as they stepped out of the ride. Guilty, Luhan just runs away. Sulli quickly chases. Yoona wanted to chaseas well, yet, she decided it will be better if she will reserve it at home.

 

"Received a text message. The Sales Department are scheduled to present their report later 4pm." For now, it's working time.

 

Seohyun exhaustively sighed upon hearing what department. She walks passes at the doe-eyed and was about to escape again, when Yoona's so fast from lifting her up and carried her all the way out of the amusement park and put her to the driver seat with seatbelt right away. Since Yoona is with her motorbike, she ask her to drive herself back while she follows her driving her motorbike.

 

'Nice. Nice. Nice.' Unlike the last time she is following her, through her bike, Seohyun is driving in her limit speed. It impresses Yoona - because she just know It's not all the time she will over speed, that's for sure.

 

30 minutes later, they arrived at the same time. Seohyun quickly got out of the car, yet, she stopped in front of Yoona and throws the paper bag that contains Luhan's gift towards Yoona.

 

"What's this?" Confused, Yoona looked inside of it.

 

"Luhan give that to me. Just give that back to him and tell him I don't like scarfs." Seohyun says, as she passes through the doe-eyed. However, she stops again, turning around to show the paper bag of kim bap, she's certain Yoona put inside. "And this. Thanks, Yoonggator. I haven't had my proper lunch." She said and then resumes on her tracks.

 

Yoona quickly catches up. "No, just take this. I don't want to disappoint him." she handed the gift back to to the latter.

 

"You're going to scold him anyway. Just give that back." Seohyun just casually pushes it back. But Yoona pushed it back and then, held on her shoulders to make her stop and looked into her eyes.

 

"I don't know what happened between you and my brother, but I'd like to say, thank you. Because unlike the last time, you were behave and accepted his gift. You did not hurt him that instant."

 

Seohyun blinked for thrice, as she got a little speechless to Yoona's seriousness again. For a couple of seconds, she was quiet, just staring into Yoona's eyes, who the latter is also staring at her intently. She must be stupid but she just noticed, this Yoonggator has clear and nice eyes. Yoona, she was weirdly feeling something on the spit of her stomach again, as she continued staring deeply into her boss' eyes. She was stuck with her gazes, doesn't know how to look away. As if there was a magnet? Seconds later, she noticed something in  her eyes she couldn't figure out. As if, there was something missing? Though she has beautiful eyes, the way those brown orbs stares at her, feels like a deep hole. She got suddenly worried. Seconds later, she felt her hand, against her cheeks. She frantically stepped back and was about to say something, heck, it caught up with .

 

Seohyun slowly let go of her and finally spoke in a monotone. "He's making friends with me of course, I wouldn't doubt it. There's nothing wrong about it. However, I don't like it when someone gives me a romantic gift like this. Give. that.back." she ended it with a push to the gift.

 

Yoona smiled and take the gift back, indeed. Yet, before Seohyun could leave, Yoona suddenly pulled her for a hug. 

 

"Wha-"

 

"Hold on." Yoona interrupted, as she held Seohyun tightly when she jerks. She doesn't know why but she feels like hugging her. She closes her eyes and keep their stand steady. As if, she wanted to comfort her.

 

Seohyun doesn't like hugs. So without wasting a single second, she quickly pushes Yoona with all her might. Yoona stepped two backwards, surprised. "One thing I don't like, someone hugging me." Seohyun firmly uttered, leaving Yoona.

 

Yoona was left agape, as she realized what she just did. She physically smack her forehead and groan eventually. "Did I just actually hug her? Aish! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!" and more slap of her forehead, she also kicked that wall nearby. 

 

Yet, she didn't notice, her cheeks are so red, and heart is beating faster and faster.

 

 

 

 

[Bus Stop]

 

 

Sulli cautiously took her seat next to Luhan, who was apparently staring blankly to the road. 

 

"Did you know Yoona Noona was there, all along?" came Luhan's weak voice. Sighing at the end of his question.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter